I have the following for sale...

Full GSi Interior

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/j829nick/IMG_3144.jpgFront Seats
Rear Seats
Rear Set Bracket Clips
Parcel Shelf (no holes)
Parcel Shelf Support Panels
Rear Doorcards
Front Doorcards (No speaker or winder holes)
Sill Trims
Door Capping Trims

It is in fantastic condition, very very little wear to the upholstery and no holes/rips in the usual places. Possibly one of the best condition sets you will find.

NO DASH.

£200 .

GSi Front Bumper

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/j829nick/IMG_3131.jpg

Bought about 3 years ago, original anthracite plastic, unpainted finish. GM stamps e.t.c

Brilliant condition, complete with tow eye cover and clips.

The tow eye cover is actually painted (from the factory), and will need repainting to be perfect as it was a poor finish from the factory. And there are some self tapper holes to the underneath which aren't visable when fitted.

Can't buy these anymore, would swap for a snowplough setup.

£120

Digital Dash

8v digital dash, both plugs & transducer, all working correctly.

£40

-80mm Rear Springs

Custom wound -80mm springs, about 2-3 years old .

£60 or £120 with GMAX 60mm fronts and rear dampers.

Kent NVO52 Camshaft

Check Kents website for spec, Nice moderate camshaft that should work fine with injection setups & all other OHC smallblocks. 2k use, perfect condition

£70

Please email me at Nick-corrie@hotmail.com

COLLECTION ONLY, from LANCASHIRE or PORTSMOUTH.

jayuk06
05-02-10, 06:31 PM
interested in front door cards if u split the interior

clubberlang23
05-02-10, 06:58 PM
interested in front door cards if u split the interior

Set on ebay mate,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nova-gsi-door-cards_W0QQitemZ260546738705QQihZ016QQcategoryZ1040 4QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

CoolTiger
05-02-10, 07:21 PM
will 100% have the bumper if u still have it next week

General Baxter
05-02-10, 07:24 PM
nick will you split the seats?

front and rear ?

also intrested in the suspension set up

dave watson
05-02-10, 08:37 PM
parcle shelf what colour and how much posted

squirrel-designs
05-02-10, 08:40 PM
il have digidash money here waiting

Graeme
05-02-10, 09:14 PM
Will you take a deposit on the bumper and cash on colloection next weekend?

Nick
07-02-10, 09:11 AM
will 100% have the bumper if u still have it next week

Yeah, it's not going anywhere. I guess it all depends on someone paying me a deposit in the meantime.

the bumper is currently in PORTSMOUTH, and i'd prefer collection from here. but i should be able to get it back up to Lancashire for next week/week after. :thumb:

Please note the bad points i've mentioned.

Nick
07-02-10, 09:12 AM
Will you take a deposit on the bumper and cash on colloection next weekend?

As above, the bumper is currently in PORTSMOUTH. So i'd need to arrange getting it back to lancashire first, i'l look into this and get a definite date for you - hang on till then. :thumb:

squirrel-designs
07-02-10, 09:13 AM
you in lancaster at the moment? could collect bits today

Graeme
07-02-10, 09:13 AM
Works with me mate

Nick
07-02-10, 09:14 AM
In regards to the interior, ideally i'd like to sell as a whole as it really does make a fantastic set.

If i don't get any luck i'l individually price it up. Please not that Collection is from Lancashire, unless i know in advance.

squirrel-designs
07-02-10, 09:16 AM
possible to collect digi dash today? from lancashire, id also have front seats if u decide to sell, dont suppose uv got an elec window set up and mk2 dash have you?

Nick
07-02-10, 09:18 AM
Works with me mate
Ok, i'l keep you posted. Please note the bad point...

- Tow eye cover needs re-finishing as it flaked from new (Covers are actually a painted finish :tard:) So it has been repainted in Hurricane Grey.

- Self tapper holes to the underneath. When the bumper if off the car they're noticeable, but once its on you can't see them.

I've had a couple of people say they'd have it indefinetly and then didnt, hence why it's ended up in portsmouth.

Nick
07-02-10, 09:21 AM
possible to collect digi dash today? from lancashire, id also have front seats if u decide to sell, dont suppose uv got an elec window set up and mk2 dash have you?

I'm currently in portsmouth :(

I'l look into a date when i can get up and sort it all out for you, hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I do have an Electric window / CL setup , you can have the whole lot for £30 . So £70 for both !

squirrel-designs
07-02-10, 09:22 AM
shame ur not in lancaster today id come and get it, let me know when ur back, cheers

Nick
07-02-10, 09:28 AM
Yeah it is a shame, i'd suggest picking it up from my parents; but i need to remove the Transducer from the car which is also somewhere else. Doh !

I'l let you know ASAP .

Graeme
07-02-10, 09:40 AM
When its back up north I'll come and take a look, not to bothered about the towing eye cover as the whole thing will be getting painted, as long as all the clips both front and side are intact and the screws will be hidden with a splitter I'll have it

Nick
07-02-10, 09:58 AM
Ok, i'l keep you posted :)

MattBrown
07-02-10, 12:01 PM
If graeme doesn't have the bumper, i'm interested in that and the digidash

Nick
09-02-10, 03:42 PM
If graeme doesn't have the bumper, i'm interested in that and the digidash

Ok, Let me get a date on bringing it up to lancashire :)

smirty
09-02-10, 07:10 PM
im in portsmouth mate interested in bumper pm me graeme changes his mind