PDA

View Full Version : W**kers

privatepie
05-04-03, 01:37 PM
ive had my nova broken in to twice this week i have no ice and they almost had my wheels but they got disturbed. but the next day my mates hade also hade there novas broken in to and i turned out that 4 novas got broken in to close together in 1 night and he toke about ?2000 worth of ice the feathing buggers

Tilly
05-04-03, 01:46 PM
:evil: :evil:

ade
05-04-03, 02:06 PM
jesus thats mental!

if youre all in the same area you wanna camp out one night and catch em in the act or better still get one of them mini web came rigged up to yer video and catch em in the act.

This works well if you can park in a drive or right outside yer house. My m8 did it and caught some complete anus hole trying to rip his front bumper off his car!

Nice bit of video evidence and a few carefully placed calls to some "lads" and the ned got his just reward

:twisted:

?Marty?
05-04-03, 03:17 PM
:lol:

I took to sitting outside, in the shadows wearing a grey hoody and all grey clothing. With a baseball bat. And a flask of coffee.

But no one came. What a disappointment. :(

:twisted:

privatepie
05-04-03, 03:17 PM
we did last night coz they nicked my mates loking wheel nut key so we parked it on his drive and waited but nout happend

mark_GSi
05-04-03, 06:51 PM
they will be back m8ty i reckon

my m8's nova got broke in2 on tuesday moring, turn the hazard light switch upside down and tried 2 start it but his Bro chased um off.
ive gave him my old stearing lock as i dont use it ne more (got a good clifford on now)

pissed me off as he as only had it for 4 days!!! :evil: :evil:

found out the nicked a astra 2 streets away the following day!!! :cry: :evil: :evil:

Nova-Boy
05-04-03, 07:13 PM
You dont get many people breaking into cars roundd my area just them wrecking them! I have had a bollard through my van window, spraypainted my windows, snapped my wing mirros off and destroyed my old spotlights!! It makes me sick that w*nkers do that to peoples cars. Its not just that they hate me cos it happens to differnt cars every night!

I AM AFFRAID I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BE HELD RESPONSABLE IF I WAS TO CATCH SOMEONE AT IT!!

jatinder
05-04-03, 07:35 PM
i just want to know what makes do such stupid things maybe its because the dick are only 1" long who knows. but im sure everyone agrees here they should be rounded up and have there knackers chopped off

stugsi
05-04-03, 07:49 PM
i had a white nova gte they broke in the boot bout 3 in the morning and got my sub didn't get time to get the amp as the clifford alarm was blasting away so i smoothed the boot and sold the car

ive got a gsi now and i caught someone at 5am looking through my back window. before he got to do any damage i was outside in just my joggers
he said he was looking for someone to sell a cossie bumper to which he had in the back of the car they came in (which he nicked) havn't seen them since (wonder why) :twisted:

today some c**t stole my number plate light in the middle of the afternoon i mean how much am they from the scrappy they broke my blub too :(

Guv
05-04-03, 10:32 PM
i know how u feel m8 a month ago in my area in luton my car got broken into and 6 others in 2 nights i losted 600 quids worth of ice and 2 of me mates lots a fair bit aswell and to make it worse thay are still going about doing it in 4 weeks 32 novas have bin done over all with the rear window screen cut out gutting :evil:

Mel
05-04-03, 10:33 PM
At least you have ur nova to drive about in :cry:

Its ppl like these idiots that ruin it for the rest of us..its annoying having the car broken into i know, but at least it CAN be fixed..unlike Kevin :(

mikeoxford
06-04-03, 03:55 AM
today some c**t stole my number plate light in the middle of the afternoon i mean how much am they from the scrappy they broke my blub too :(

just mindless damage :roll:

*TOUCHES WOOD*

i really shoudlnt tempt fate, but ive been very lucky not to have any trouble.

*TOUCHES WOOD*

:roll:

regret saying that already

Neil.
09-04-03, 12:16 AM
mike didnt ur car get egged?
If i ever caught anyone and i had a baseball bat i would seriously beat the cr@p outa them, no mercy will be given!

they deserve to be killed, or.......hurt badly.

mikeoxford
09-04-03, 01:29 AM
mike didnt ur car get egged?
If i ever caught anyone and i had a baseball bat i would seriously beat the cr@p outa them, no mercy will be given!

they deserve to be killed, or.......hurt badly.

thats true actually forgot about that - must be becauase fortunately *TOUCHES WOOD* egg washed off

ive been a complete twit in the past though and iether sat on my keys or not locked it because at start of this year i found my car unlocked three times

*TOUCHES WOOD AGAIN!*

Will
09-04-03, 05:55 PM
car was broken into at work, then attempted broken into at work again, fuking pointless, i have no ice and i have a very good alarm and steering wheel lock and its a mk1 without the hazard reverse, lmfao, dont see the point to be honest its only a nova.

BC
09-04-03, 09:41 PM
My nova was broken into sunday night when i was up in manchester just visitin it'll cost ?500 to replace what they took. (and thats all second hand it cost well over 1500 when i first brought it.

blingmachine
10-04-03, 12:23 AM
my car was broken into in a multistory car park whilst i was at collage, f**kers did'nt take sh!t just ripped out the rear passanger winddow.
plus to top it all off they still made me pay the toll, c*nt$! :evil:

Also nearly got car jacked buy a bunch of pikeys, not good :2gunfire:

Neil.
10-04-03, 01:15 AM
what did the pikies do?

privatepie
10-04-03, 11:37 AM
whats all this i here about hazard switches on mk2s can some1 tell me what its all about?

blingmachine
10-04-03, 03:41 PM
what did the pikies do?

Well i was waiting at the traffic lights when i noticed about five of the scumbags walking towards my car. i had my windows down and one of them cums up to the window and asks for the time, short of telling him to fcuk off i glanced at my clock and suddenly the f*cker pulled a knife on me and started screaming at me to get out of the car.

one of his mates ran round the side and opened the passanger door, as he was about to jump in i floored it, the c*nt with the knife had is head inside the car so when i floored it i nearly took his head off, (it made quite a pleaseing thud)

luckerly no cars were cuming as the light was still red, when i got home i found the pikeys hat on the back seat, must have cumoff when his head hit the window frame

novamark
10-04-03, 03:59 PM
fcukin ell, theivin little sh1ts. was it a nice hat? do they no where u live? pray that they dont.

blingmachine
11-04-03, 08:22 PM
fcukin ell, theivin little sh1ts. was it a nice hat? do they no where u live? pray that they dont.

na, it was one of those dirty nike hats they all seem to wear, i doubt the f8cker can remeber his name let alone whear i live (considering how hard his head it the window frame :lol: )