PDA

View Full Version : any help

novaboy_southwest
05-04-03, 03:02 AM
right 2mooa (sat) i am getting sub and amp need ideas not got much money i am looking at ?150 max i need something that will fit into that budget hard it sounds but can it be done with positive effects also fitting novadose skirts where they join between arches and wheels do u think its best to blend them in ie filler ir leave it so u see the join. also how hard will it be to fit little fogs int a gsi front how much does that consist of and what do the power come from head lights or own supply with switch

Tazzy
05-04-03, 04:42 AM
blend the skirts in, it looks tidier!

whitey
05-04-03, 10:56 AM
PM ade about the fogs, he's done it and will let you know and also supply piccies if you ask kindly!

mikeoxford
06-04-03, 04:06 AM
PM ade about the fogs, he's done it and will let you know and also supply piccies if you ask kindly!

:lol: ade will be able to tell u how to fit them, but mike did all the wiring :twisted: :lol:

as for skirts. hhhhmmmmmmm.

dunno

blend them i think

ade
06-04-03, 11:04 PM
Leave skirts as is -dont blend them. you can guarantee that they'll crack if you dont do them properly (you need to reinforce the area behind to stop cracking)

Fogs - like Mike says, he did pic, I fitted - but I didnt take any pics I'm afraid. Camera was busted.

Ade