PDA

View Full Version : stickers

dave watson
31-01-10, 06:38 PM
i bought soem png stickers and a hoodie about mid deceber and onley 2 out of 3 stickers have showen up just wonderin if they normaly send them all at once or will my other sticker and hoodie show up another time
chears dave

Lee
31-01-10, 06:40 PM
WHat stickers did you order?

Normal URL's and the hoodie will be done by me. Im tying up a complete the last clothing order which was a nightmare before I order the next lot. SHould be ordering by the end of the week if all goes well. If it was a URL, ill sort in the next few days.

if it was a silouette sticker, we order these direct and they take ages. We will soon be making these in house though so it will speed things up.

dave watson
31-01-10, 06:42 PM
WHat stickers did you order?

Normal URL's and the hoodie will be done by me. Im tying up a complete the last clothing order which was a nightmare before I order the next lot. SHould be ordering by the end of the week if all goes well. If it was a URL, ill sort in the next few days.

if it was a silouette sticker, we order these direct and they take ages. We will soon be making these in house though so it will speed things up.

chears lee i am wateing for a normal url one chears dave :thumb: