PDA

View Full Version : does PNG have its own track day?

bazil
27-01-10, 09:19 PM
does this club have a track event for PNG members only?

if so WHEN IS IT?

if not then WHY THE HELL NOT?

dave watson
27-01-10, 09:19 PM
does this club have a track event for PNG members only?

if so WHEN IS IT?

if not then WHY THE HELL NOT?

love the if not why the hell not + rep

stevie-p
27-01-10, 09:21 PM
beleive we do but with a few others too

bazil
27-01-10, 09:23 PM
i want PNG only :mad:

so if anyone acts stoopid they can receive their lifetime ban INSTANTLY

just imagine the mods and admin getting to physically wave their ban sticks aroundlol

Jack
27-01-10, 09:24 PM
A single-club track day would be expensive, although thats not saying we haven't or wouldn't sort one. We do jump in on organized track days though, such as Castle Combe action days, which work out cheaper.

bazil
27-01-10, 09:25 PM
A single-club track day would be expensive, although thats not saying we haven't or wouldn't sort one. We do jump in on organized track days though, such as Castle Combe action days, which work out cheaper.

hold that thought i'll be back intwo shakes of a lambs tail.

bazil
27-01-10, 09:28 PM
look at the jan and feb prices and the evening summer session prices

http://www.knockhill.com/corporate/corporate-venue-hire.php

im only using Knockhill as an example as it is my nearest track and has the info i was looking for.

Jack
27-01-10, 09:33 PM
Find me 10 people who would be willing to shell out £170 each and turn up all on the same day...

bazil
27-01-10, 09:37 PM
Find me 10 people who would be willing to shell out £170 each and turn up all on the same day...

calm down man:roll: tis only a question, but i am thinking about the evening session at knockhill this year but would like to make a club/region meet i think its only for up to 30 cars which should be easy to do..........i think

let_nova
27-01-10, 09:40 PM
you wouldnt get them all from png scotland. you would have to open it to other forums.

bmw156
27-01-10, 09:42 PM
lol and then after you have found ten people, and then see their faces when it pisses it down with rain!

bazil
27-01-10, 09:42 PM
C'MON theres gota be 30 novas in scotland

wwmnw
27-01-10, 09:43 PM
Monday - Friday Full Day £7,500 / Hallf Day £4,000 Saturday Full Day £9,000 / Hallf Day £5,000 Sunday Full Day £12,000 / Hallf Day £7,000

I'll take two sundays please.

Plug
30 cars easy to do christ lol

Youve obv never seen a group buy on here lol

bazil
lol and then after you have found ten people, and then see their faces when it pisses it down with rain!

its cool mate, in scotland we know how to drive in the rain, some of us can drive in snow too:d

bmw156
C'MON theres gota be 30 novas in scotland

yeh there probably is, but half of them aint moving lol.

and also, if we were all on a track day, whats to say someone hits someone else, and there you both dont have insurance. there is nothing legal saying you pay out for the other persons car,

good bye your pride and joy....

Benn
27-01-10, 09:45 PM
I agree with Jack, trying to get people to all come on one day with 150 in their hands is hard. We where gonna do it in June last year but it never happened :(

MadamVectra
27-01-10, 09:45 PM
Hi
iam very friendly with the owners of a large karting track(longest in the world) here in the north east...could always find out how much a day would be there
drove around the track in both karts and cars
i had a ball in the hubbys civic type r
just a thought

bazil
27-01-10, 09:47 PM

and also, if we were all on a track day, whats to say someone hits someone else, and there you both dont have insurance. there is nothing legal saying you pay out for the other persons car,

ME ME ive got 3 yes 3 non working novas:d the whole idea of a PNG track day would be that we would atleast have some respect not for each other but for our motors:thumb:

bazil
27-01-10, 09:47 PM
Hi
iam very friendly with the owners of a large karting track(longest in the world) here in the north east...could always find out how much a day would be there
drove around the track in both karts and cars
i had a ball in the hubbys civic type r
just a thought

sprint times, one car 1 lap?:d

let_nova
27-01-10, 09:48 PM

WTF are you on.:wtf: thats a risk you take, if you dont want to run the risk of getting a scrape or bump, dont go on track:cool:

16v Nova Kev
27-01-10, 10:11 PM
simples^^^ but not if you crash into mr dealer in his evo10 its not

wwmnw
27-01-10, 10:13 PM

Mr.Dealer in his Evo 10 should learn to drive on a track and be more observant. Or take a ****box on track, like a Nova, or a 106.

dontliftdrift
we can have our own track day BRAZIL lol just me and you on track huni xx

let_nova

let_nova

not my fault if he strays out as im passing:d

Plug
27-01-10, 10:14 PM
I think dedicated track times at Combe, etc would be the nearest you would get to a couple of Png members on track

bazil
27-01-10, 10:17 PM
we can have our own track day BRAZIL lol just me and you on track huni xx

oh i sayyy:)

im logging off soon..................mee worried:wtf:

Jack
27-01-10, 10:19 PM
calm down man:roll: tis only a question, but i am thinking about the evening session at knockhill this year but would like to make a club/region meet i think its only for up to 30 cars which should be easy to do..........i think
lol just stating the truth - its all well and good having the numbers, but not everyone would want to take their car on track, and even less would have the green in hand to pay for it. Bear in mind the club would probably have to pay out a percentage for a deposit, and if the day falls over because a few people fail to show or back out at the last minute then it puts a big hole in our finances (heck, even the club karting in december almost left the club out of pocket).

If we could get a decent number of people seriously interested and all agreed on a date/time, then I'm sure the club would look into it.

dontliftdrift
27-01-10, 10:19 PM
oh i sayyy:)

im logging off soon..................mee worried:wtf:

you said you wanted to bang my rear end of the track?on track....

im sorely mistaken my bad:roll:

General Baxter
27-01-10, 10:20 PM
lol just stating the truth - its all well and good having the numbers, but not everyone would want to take their car on track, and even less would have the green in hand to pay for it. Bear in mind the club would probably have to pay out a percentage for a deposit, and if the day falls over because a few people fail to show or back out at the last minute then it puts a big hole in our finances (heck, even the club karting in december almost left the club out of pocket).

If we could get a decent number of people seriously interested and all agreed on a date/time, then I'm sure the club would look into it.

jack i would pay for lee to take your loon round :thumb:

Jack
27-01-10, 10:22 PM
..and pay to replace it when it inevitably understeers into the moon?

bazil
27-01-10, 10:22 PM

cool, 1600 quid into 30 members = £54 each for 2 hours evening session on a weeknight with the track to ourselves, a weekend meet is a mega comitment and expence and i dont think it would have a great turnout being so far north:thumb:

General Baxter
27-01-10, 10:23 PM
id get you to drive it, but it would be like a granny to the shops lol

John
27-01-10, 10:23 PM

lol lol lol

bazil
27-01-10, 10:24 PM

duffies diff? tarquinnie, btcc,:) but SALOON STYLE!!lol

16v Nova Kev
27-01-10, 10:24 PM
cool, 1600 quid into 30 members = £54 each for 2 hours evening session on a weeknight with the track to ourselves, a weekend meet is a mega comitment and expence and i dont think it would have a great turnout being so far north:thumb:

im well up for that but getting 30 names might be hard:(

dontliftdrift
27-01-10, 10:25 PM
im well up for that but getting 30 names might be hard:(

some people say getting hard is 30x more difficult.....well if people would stop posting lee up with a thong on maybe just maybe it wont be so difficult...

Stuart
27-01-10, 10:26 PM
on track it goes knock for knock... you might get a kicking for causing incidents, but its still knock for knock.

General Baxter
27-01-10, 10:27 PM
lol its bad enough trying to get a convoy of 3 people on the go in here

bazil
its in here honest (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131431&page=5)

Jack
You'd definitely struggle to find 30 peeps willing/able to go on track I'm afraid (from one club anyway).

let_nova
i could defo get 10. but not all novas

General Baxter
27-01-10, 10:28 PM
i could defo get 10. but not all novas

what off your garage forecourt lol

dontliftdrift
27-01-10, 10:28 PM
its in here honest (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131431&page=5)

f*cking son of a mongoose!!lol

bazil
27-01-10, 10:31 PM
f*cking son of a mongoose!!lol

OH thats right i forgot YOUR NOT A MEMBERlol lol lol

sorry old chum you may miss out:p

dontliftdrift
27-01-10, 10:32 PM
OH thats right i forgot YOUR NOT A MEMBERlol lol lol

sorry old chum you may miss out:p

we are finishedlol

bazil
27-01-10, 10:35 PM
Rattle + Toys Oot The Pram Then?

16v Nova Kev
27-01-10, 10:38 PM
^^^ jesus get a room lol

dontliftdrift
27-01-10, 10:38 PM
^^^ jesus get a room lol

your right,not much room in a nova is there?

bazil
27-01-10, 10:40 PM
^^^ jesus get a room lol

only if your paying, DONTLIFTUNDERSTEER is skint,

dontliftdrift
27-01-10, 10:41 PM
only if your paying, DONTLIFTUNDERSTEER is skint,

if there's finance on the room i could maybe manage?

16v Nova Kev
27-01-10, 10:42 PM
shopacheque dont do hotels lol.

Jack
27-01-10, 10:48 PM
I recommend PNG chat for OT chit chat.