PDA

View Full Version : any suggestions on a one off colour for respray?

MC FARMER_D
03-04-03, 01:07 PM
im gettin a full respray, but im stuck for colours? i want a one off wacky (not too wacky tho) colour that no one has, but that will go with a blue or yellow interior........
any ideas?
cheers fast kev..

adeyprude
03-04-03, 01:54 PM
Why not find out if there is a flip paint that changes from blue to yellow or vice versa.

That would looking really insane.

Benjoyce
03-04-03, 01:56 PM
glow in the dark yellow!!!!!!!! how mad!

Nova-Boy
03-04-03, 02:51 PM
Day glow colours?

Maybe not. For just one colour look at maybe a pearl effect (like metalic but better)

like mentioned a flip between blue and yellow would be wicked and then you could have blue and yellow interior.
That gets my vote.

geordie_racer
04-04-03, 06:58 PM
mmm the best flip ive seen is, vw lup green with gold i couldn't believe how good it looked it woz on a gol tho. think the gold would prob help the yellow interior look ok. otherwise how bout gold with petrol blue flip?

Chris LR
04-04-03, 08:54 PM
That funky paint that contains little tiny prisms, so it's all different colors, and changes as the light does.

?300 per litre or thereabouts

Nova-Boy
04-04-03, 10:23 PM
This is NovaBoys g/f. Lime Green or Orange in either metallic or flip paint would look very good.

?Marty?
05-04-03, 12:32 AM
Chocolate brown, with gold metal flakes.

For the poo with corn look. Very 2Fast 2Furious and very NOW.

ade
07-04-03, 12:07 AM
saw a choccy brown flaked car at traxx last year - weird but strangely nice. I wanted to lick it for some reason!

:o

Yellow and Blue compliment each other coz theyre opposite on the colour wheel so they work well.

Depends on yer budget - wot about white? Totally neutral.

mikeoxford
07-04-03, 12:39 AM
white look smart

unless the nova is highly modified i dont think flip works to well

couple of months back i did, but ive begun to think flip only suits bubble or round cars

so anton if ur listening! do the corsa!