PDA

View Full Version : ashley exhaust

grooge
26-01-10, 03:36 PM
last week i ordered an ashley exhaust system for my mk1 sr. when it arrived on friday the backbox I had been sent was for a mk2 and didnt line up with the cut out in my bumper. I emailed the company I bought it from ( POTN I think) about having it exchanged and they emailed me back the following;

Thank you for your email regarding your order

I have checked with Ashley and they have said they no longer supply the backbox for the early Nova, but they have said that they can supply the backbox with the tailpipe that comes out at an angle

I would need to have the incorrect backbox picked up so when would this be best?

THey say that they can no longer supply the early backbox but then say they can supply the backbox that exits at an angle? I thought all mk1 ashley backboxes exited at an angle? does this not mean that they then do still supply an early backbox? or did they used to make one that came out straight? any help appreciated, cheers

Iain
26-01-10, 04:03 PM
They'll probably modify/reweld it for you to point at an angle. Just return it for them to do so.

grooge
26-01-10, 04:05 PM
hmm, okay. thinking of maybe putting a mk2 sr rear bumper on instead as I don't really like the look of it coming out at an angle.