PDA

View Full Version : Vuax Alloys, Suspension, seats.

LoonTim
25-01-10, 07:15 PM
First off I am in need of a pair of rear dampers for a lowering kit, (got 60mm gmax rear springs on the loon on standard shocks). Money waiting for these.

Secondly I am on the look out for some 80mill lowering springs for the front.
Also some front seats either Blue SR/SRi etc or GSi, possibly GTE. (These need to be local to me:thumb: )

And some alloys. I am undecided on what I want so if you've got a set for sale let me know what they are;) 13, 14 and 15's considered, must be et49 and have road legal tyres. Might be interested in 13's steelies could possibly do a swap with my 14 SR's with white trims. (Again need to be local to me in SY11)

Let me know:thumb:
Cheers
Tim.

Rysee
25-01-10, 07:28 PM
I have some 13inch steels, but they're only the pov spec ones you can see them in my thread

Why do they have to be ET49? I have ET33 and can get two people in the back with a 60mm drop and never scrubs

LoonTim
25-01-10, 07:36 PM
Should've made more clear would swap for SR steelies etc soz not interested in pov spec.
Umm just personal choice really, thats what they came with originally and I had alloys on with the wrong offset and it was horrible to drive. Plus may be going lower anyway (if that makes any difference)
cheers dude

novarally
25-01-10, 07:46 PM
I have a set of 15" alloys (GM ones, not aftermarket) with tyres, please e-mail;

colinesmith@aol.com

rallymanuk2005
25-01-10, 07:54 PM
Have A Set Ov Gsi Seats Bud Not Sure How Far You Are From Me B144rh Is Postcode Bud

LoonTim
25-01-10, 07:57 PM
1hr 30mins. not too bad mate. could you send pics of gsi seats aswell as astra alloys? cheers.