PDA

View Full Version : GSI vinyl sets?

K24_STE
24-01-10, 10:45 AM
Hi all in need of some help I have been rebuilding a Nova GSI C20LET over the winter months and it's getting to the point now where I am starting to look for some new vinyl's to replace the old ones (door pillars, boot etc) and was just wondering if any of you's could lend a hand in adviseing me where to get these?

Ta v.much
K24_STE

w88rdy
24-01-10, 10:52 AM
Ive also been searching for a set, the best i have found so far are the ones in the club shop but they dont seem to do the boot vinyl?

There is a guy on ebay that sells sets for the mk1 sr and ive enquired about a gsi set if he can do them but ive had no reply back :(

Tommy_nova
24-01-10, 12:02 PM
i would also like a full set for a gsi maybe that guy on the bay would be more interested if you said you know of afew people that would like these knowing hes goin to make some funds he mite be more incline to get his ass in gear ?

Tommy

K24_STE
24-01-10, 01:48 PM
Ive also been searching for a set, the best i have found so far are the ones in the club shop but they dont seem to do the boot vinyl?

There is a guy on ebay that sells sets for the mk1 sr and ive enquired about a gsi set if he can do them but ive had no reply back :(

Ye the chances are I'll get the door pillar vinyl's from the club shop but could still do with with finding the boot vinyl somwhere! I see quite alot of kit's for the mk1's weather it be sr set's or sport set's but nothin for the mk2 :confused: anychance you can let me know if the guy off ebay get's back to you on weaher he can do them? :thumb: