PDA

View Full Version : Kent14SR

Novasport
23-01-10, 10:24 PM
Sends damaged goods which were described as excellent condition and undamaged! Will not offer a full refund

Two of eight deep gouges in the supposedly mint bumper!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/NovaSport/Damaged%20bumper/IMG00004-20100123-1607.jpg

These are over 1" long and not caused on delivery(Packaging undamaged)

Very rude and unhelpfull, claimed I had done it!

novacabrio
23-01-10, 10:28 PM
Took payment from me for carpets (3 parts, front rear and boot) and then refunded claiming he had spilt oil on them, all 3 parts!!?? I dont think so tbh but did refund me.

Personaly I feel he pulled out on the deal

Nobby
23-01-10, 10:34 PM
i sold him some window surrounds and wrapped them not brilliant but fine and he sent me a picture of them in 2 different shapes! considering they were duck taped together as one makes me think different!

Novasport
23-01-10, 10:36 PM
Seems he has difficulty with the truth

Claimed I had opened the package with a screwdriverlol, as you do!

Edd
23-01-10, 11:03 PM
I have paid for a 'complete mint dash' from him, he has said it was posted thursday and will arrive today, it has not, i hope it turns up monday or im not going to be happy either.

Novasport
24-01-10, 12:17 AM
If it does not turn up I have a spare

kent14sr
24-01-10, 08:35 AM
Problems with the truth Richard?

What you actually requested was me to refund you in full (including delivery) and then pay you to send it back to me. I dont think so, and paypal will not do this either.

I offered a partial refund as a gesture of goodwill - but you seem intent on keeping the bumper (which was in good condition on dispatch)and getting your money back. The damage was not present to my knowledge when sent and neither is it present in the photos I sent to you and have presented in the paypal dispute. Neither is the bumper unusable as you claim.

I also offered to pursue it with DHL but you stated it was not damaged in transit.

I suggest you allow paypal to make their decision

Novacabrio - you were refunded within 24hrs of paying and 5 mins after the accident so what your problem is I have no idea. Had I sent you damaged stained carpet you would have soon made everybody aware. I offered you the boot panel which was not involved in the spillage but you didnt bother replying.

Edd - you have a tracking number for the dash, it was posted at the same time with dhl as the bumper so I see no reason for you to jump on the bandwagon. When you paid for the dash I said originally I could not post it till after this weekend but I sent it early for you.

As for the window surrounds - well enough was said about those on a previous thread.

Edd
24-01-10, 09:11 AM
I wasn't 'jumping on the band wagon'.

I got a little concerned after the above feedback was posted that's all.

Would you not be ?

There will be no problems from me if the dash turns up and it's in the condition as you said.

kent14sr
24-01-10, 10:16 AM
I wasn't 'jumping on the band wagon'.

I got a little concerned after the above feedback was posted that's all.

Would you not be ?

There will be no problems from me if the dash turns up and it's in the condition as you said.

Well in all honesty I am pretty annoyed with all this - as I posted the guy a bumper in good condition and offered a partial refund out of goodwill even though the damage was not there when I sent it. The situation boils down to I either refund him everything and he keeps the bumper or I refund him everything and pay to have it returned which is totally unacceptable. Even with these marks the bumper is not unusable as he claimed.

He says he didnt expect it to be perfect - neither would I its 25 years old. However it was in very good condition when sent

I am uploading photos of the dash to put your mind at rest

let_nova
24-01-10, 10:18 AM
this has come up a lot recently.

IF the buyer requests a refund usually he doesnt get refunded for postage and is to pay to send it back.

kent14sr
24-01-10, 10:27 AM
Dash for edd;

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6494.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6501.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6495.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6496.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6497.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6499.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6502.jpg
Kick panels in glovebox when dispatched

And those displayed in forsale thread;

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6393.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6394.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6402.jpg
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/DSCF6338.jpg

Edd
24-01-10, 10:28 AM
cheers for the pics.

kent14sr
24-01-10, 10:28 AM
this has come up a lot recently.

IF the buyer requests a refund usually he doesnt get refunded for postage and is to pay to send it back.

I would refund on that basis which seems fair - although paypal have closed the dispute he filed and not awarded any refund.

General Baxter
24-01-10, 10:33 AM
rich, dont you look at it before signing the paperwork?

i piss them off, i tell them to wait there whilst i open and inspect it :)

or sign for it, unchecked ?

let_nova
24-01-10, 10:34 AM
because paypal wont refund for items not as described outside ebay. they will only refund for not recieved

kent14sr
24-01-10, 10:43 AM
Damage seems to be multiplying;

PM extract from last night;

"Looks like its been reversed into something when it was on the car as there are 4-5 gouges along the bumper.
I expected it not to be perfect as its 25 years old but you stated there was no damage to it. It is quite bad so I cant use the bumper, its no good for me I'm afraid"

Put onto my forsale thread;

"Apart from the eight deep gouges out of the bumper you did not mention!"

But the photo he sent only showed 1 . . .

Novasport
24-01-10, 11:23 AM
You offered me a partial refund, why would you do this if you were adamant it was fine before it left you. You can have the bumper back along with the packaging you said I opened with a screwdriver but I don't see why I have to pay the postage. I did offer to return it at your expense or bring it to any show this year FOC.
I took an initial photo when I first opened the package which is the one in this post but because I had not fully removed the packaging I had not seen all of the gouges. This is why I said 4-5, on fully removing the packaging later that evening to take the detailed photos you requested(which I had to do under a security light as you deemed it unacceptable to wait til daylight today) I found further gouges totalling 8 accross the bumper which I have detailed photos of. I have all the correspondance with you and the detailed photos of the damage which I will post later on when I am on the computer.
So are you going to offer me a refund or does this need to continue? As I said I would take this to the small claims court, I have nothing to lose. Please supply me with your full name and address by PM please.
People on here know me and know I am honest, I would not pursue this but I feel I have to due to your attitude and to prevent other peple being ripped off by you.
BTW I have not seen your photographic evidence yet!

kent14sr
24-01-10, 02:40 PM
Richard - you are not getting a refund for the postage each way. I dont offer a mail order service where you can return it when you decide you dont want it. As others have stated on this thread it doesnt work like this and had paypal refunded you (which they didnt) then you would have had to pay to return the goods before you got refunded. Thats how it works.

I stated I would offer a partial refund as a goodwill gesture (there was no damage when it left here)- you refused this and reported it to paypal. They decided not to refund you and they got the photos. . .

Dont threaten me Richard, and furthermore dont call me a liar which you have on here.

If you are as genuine as you keep saying you would have tried to resolve this amicably rather than demanding you want a full refund and keep the bumper or I pay to get it back. You have not got your own way so you have;

1. Opened a paypal dispute and lost
2. Opened a feedback thread and called me a liar and exaggerated the alleged damage (started at 4 "marks" and was at 8 at the last count)
3. Spammed my other thread.

The "marks" have firstly multiplied as shown above from allegedly 4 to 5 and we were at 8 at the last count - make your own mind up on that one.

I suggest if you indeed are as decent or as genuine as you seem to think you are you PM me and look at the situation realistically. You paid £42.50 for the bumper posted - postage was £19+ - I have stated several times I would offer a partial refund as a goodwill gesture - I suggest you adopt the same attitude then perhaps the situation can be sorted amicably. Calling me a liar and threatening me is not going to further your cause is it?

End of story.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/cdburley/bumper3-1.jpg

Novasport
24-01-10, 05:46 PM
Richard - you are not getting a refund for the postage each way. I dont offer a mail order service where you can return it when you decide you dont want it.

I stated I would offer a partial refund as a goodwill gesture (there was no damage when it left here)- you refused this and reported it to paypal. They decided not to refund you and they got the photos. . .

Dont threaten me Richard, and furthermore dont call me a liar which you have on here.

If you are as genuine as you keep saying you would have tried to resolve this amicably rather than demanding you want a full refund and keep the bumper or I pay to get it back. You have not got your own way so you have;

1. Opened a paypal dispute and lost
2. Opened a feedback thread and called me a liar and exaggerated the alleged damage (started at 4 "marks" and was at 8 at the last count)
3. Spammed my other thread.

The "marks" have firstly multiplied as shown above from allegedly 4 to 5 and we were at 8 at the last count - make your own mind up on that one.

I suggest if you indeed are as decent or as genuine as you seem to think you are you PM me and look at the situation realistically. You paid £42.50 for the bumper posted - postage was £19+ - I have stated several times I would offer a partial refund as a goodwill gesture - I suggest you adopt the same attitude then perhaps the situation can be sorted amicably. Calling me a liar and threatening me is not going to further your cause is it?

End of story.

Its not 'end of story' as you say. That is the only photo you have, you stated in your first reply(Which was extremely defensive considering my PM) that 'If the packaging was undamaged and my photos show the damage was not present when I sent it then I can not pursue it with DHL.'
So far you have not produced a photo of the bumper after it was removed from the vehicle or on packaging the item.

1. The Paypal dispute did not go in your favour, it was not persued by them as outside of Ebay they will not decide on an item 'not as described'.
AFAIK they did not get any photos, I did not send any, did you?

2. 'Started at 4 marks', I actually said 4-5 marks which indicates I did not count fully & estimated. On further investigation as per my previous reply above I found 8 in total, yes maybe 3 are not too bad but the others are!

3. I feel your attitude stinks and I do not wish other people to have the same experience I am having. As I said previously if you were in my shoes I am sure you would do the same.

It is a mail order service, you offer goods and must supply in the condition described. I do want the item but not the damage which was at no point decribed to me as being on it, in your words 'it is in excellent condition' Why should I be out of pocket for your inability to describe something or your clumsiness on damaging before packaging it.

I did try to sort this amicably but your attitude left me no choice but to go this route.

You are welcome to PM me and I have an offer from a member on here to return the bumper FOC to you if I deliver to him, that will be at my expense again as I will have to pay fuel to get it to him.

I await your PM with suggestions as of how to resolve this

novacabrio
24-01-10, 05:58 PM
Novacabrio - you were refunded within 24hrs of paying and 5 mins after the accident so what your problem is I have no idea. Had I sent you damaged stained carpet you would have soon made everybody aware. I offered you the boot panel which was not involved in the spillage but you didnt bother replying.

My problem is I don't acctually believe it happend, all 3 parts of the carpet damaged? Unlikely!

As for Richard and your self. I have known Richard for several years and he wouldnt of opened the parcel with a screw driver, and if you have descrobed it as being in excellent condition with no damage then you have not described the item as per its condition.

kent14sr
24-01-10, 06:01 PM
Richard - I have PMd you

kent14sr
24-01-10, 08:22 PM
My problem is I don't acctually believe it happend, all 3 parts of the carpet damaged? Unlikely!

As for Richard and your self. I have known Richard for several years and he wouldnt of opened the parcel with a screw driver, and if you have descrobed it as being in excellent condition with no damage then you have not described the item as per its condition.

I am not really interested whether you think it happened or not Mark. You would have had plenty to say on here had I sent you a soiled carpet. You were refunded as soon as I damaged the carpet.

I could understand your point had I not refunded you straight away.

Simon 1867
24-01-10, 10:13 PM
Sorry to here all this has happened, As for Kent14sr i have had good contact with him and has been pleasent enough with me. we are meeting up to exchange parts.

Last thing, come on lads we are all adults.Lets not ruinig a good thing we have for parts in the for sale thread on PNG.

kent14sr
24-01-10, 10:37 PM
Out of goodwill I refunded Richard (novasport) partially (£30) which he requested this evening.

He said he would ammend this thread, but has not yet.

I did offer a partial refund last night also incidentally. I stress there was no damage I was aware of on dispatch and neither do my photos show any but this whole episode has been ridiculous.

This has left a very bitter taste in my mouth, but as far as I am concerned the matter is closed and Richard said the same.

I will not be selling on here anymore anything that requires posting, as I am not prepared to have any similar episodes.

kent14sr
24-01-10, 10:38 PM
Sorry to here all this has happened, As for Kent14sr i have had good contact with him and has been pleasent enough with me. we are meeting up to exchange parts.

Last thing, come on lads we are all adults.Lets not ruinig a good thing we have for parts in the for sale thread on PNG.

Thanks Simon, see you thursday

Novasport
24-01-10, 11:01 PM
I did wish for a full refund as I have explained previously but I have agreed to meet halfway rather than drag this out longer than it should.
This should never have got this far & I have now received a partial refund from Chris(Although I have occurred Ebay fees!).
As said, this does leave a bitter taste amd I will only buy from people I know well and trust now.
I have not replied earlier as I have not been online although my computer was on standby so not sure if that shows me as being online.
Thought I better spend some time with the missus seing as though I have wasted most of my weekend sorting this.
So, the matter is closed, done, finito!
Regards
Richard

John
31-01-10, 08:57 PM
Just for the record, Rich bought from me tonight, couldn't be happier! In fact we've bought a fair few things off each other over the years (including a car!) And i've never had any trouble. Rich, will go and leave you some feedback when i've trawled through and found you!

scott.parker
03-02-10, 05:04 PM
Sold items to Kent1.4sr, he payed promptly, although i did only make a small profit of 75p as i underestimated posting cost.

Scott

de-slotted
29-03-10, 09:38 PM
Full praise for this guy :thumb: Got my clocks straight away & now they are fitted & working so thanx to you.

Pistol Pete
09-05-10, 05:14 PM
Bought a rear gearbox linkage/mount off him. Well packed and sent quickly. Cheers.

kent14sr
09-05-10, 05:46 PM
thanks guys :thumb:

Mattman
17-05-10, 04:59 PM
Top seller, item exactly as described, superbly packed and received in two working days.

No complaints would definately buy from again :thumb:

lukestavrinidis2008
17-05-10, 05:49 PM
Got my clocks strait away and helped with other bits i needed on collection, Top Bloke

gazz
28-02-11, 06:22 PM
top fella.. great item as described..
many thanks
:thumb:

paul080803
15-03-12, 04:47 PM
I went and picked up a couple of wings today and rear axle. Parts were out and ready for me, as described and no problems. Good guy!

kent14sr
15-03-12, 08:16 PM
I went and picked up a couple of wings today and rear axle. Parts were out and ready for me, as described and no problems. Good guy!

Glad your happy with them, thanks again

cormac81
18-06-12, 09:51 PM
Parts arrived quickly and well packaged, thank you!

kent14sr
18-06-12, 10:02 PM
Parts arrived quickly and well packaged, thank you!

No problem - glad they arrived safely!

nathan87
19-06-12, 12:31 PM
Bought some clocks, we're delivered very quickly, no problems