PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE FOR PEOPLE IN CAMBRIDGE AND SURROUNDING AREA!

joeczucha
02-04-03, 01:18 PM
Ok guys, just think its good to share information so:-

- Best scrappys? I tend to use Bottisham and Red Lodge quite a bit.
- Best bodyshops?
- Local Meets?
- Got any bits for sale?
- Bother with 1CC at all?
- Anyone know anyone else from around here?

TUBZGSXR
02-04-03, 04:51 PM
cum up 2 sheffield at the week end with me an dave, i dont realy know him at all, but were both gona convoy up 2 sheffield for the meet up there on sunday. Were meetin at PC world on newmarket road 2 start, carnt remember wot time off hand, but if ur interested il find out...
as far as body shops i havent got a clue, i know there are a few..
P.S. i live in papworth an drive a black Jreg SRI, i think he lives in camb itself and has a white 1.4 SR
Tubz

Anton
02-04-03, 04:59 PM
i was in Cambs last night, down the old corn exchange :D

joeczucha
02-04-03, 10:55 PM
Placebo? J

Anton
03-04-03, 06:24 PM
yup :D

Stuart
03-04-03, 06:47 PM
grunty fen is the better scrappy (if it still exists lol)

bassingbourn garage is good for all work, ive seen thier bodywork and tsi good.

oh and dont buy from aylestones (rip off merchants)

as for the rest of the list i dont really care lol

Dave
03-04-03, 07:16 PM
yup dmr at grunty fen is still there bloke who works there has got a 14 sr nova.
amr motors is another good garage they is in exning it's where i get most of the bigger jobs done when they need it.

joeczucha
03-04-03, 08:53 PM
i get the impression that Grunty Fen is a bit expensive and i like taking the bits off myself... anywhere local for that? do AMR to respraying? J

adam-s
03-04-03, 10:38 PM
Im up for rolling to shefield although you both have a bit more grunt in your cars but i'd still be up for it i dunno if Joe would though in his car he would definatley lag no offence or nothing Joe :lol: How far is shefield
??????

Dave
04-04-03, 11:28 AM
AMR don't do spraying but z cars accross the way do that's where my car's goin into be done.
red lodge or further afield thurston are the best place if you wanna strip the cars yourself
an adam the nova i'm taking has 152k on the clock all the grunt has long gone! if anyone wanna meet us an convoy to sheffield we'll be leavin the carpark opposite the new tesco on newmarket road about 10.15