PDA

View Full Version : hangover....

dontliftdrift
23-01-10, 09:46 AM
cure's? on a scale from 1-10 ,10 being good....im around 2! how the fook do i shake this off quickly!!!!

answer's on a postcard.....

daverobson
23-01-10, 09:53 AM
lots of water?
and mc'donalds brekki?
and maybe some paracetamol.
fizzy drinks are good, restore all sugars that was lost drinking

George g
23-01-10, 09:54 AM
Water, paracetamol and a good cooked breakfast. Some Orange juice would be good for the vitamin C!

dontliftdrift
23-01-10, 09:56 AM
anything but mcdonalds...that would involve driving and costing me my license if i was to be breathalised lol cheers though currently cooking enough food to feed a family of 10 lol

Stuart
23-01-10, 09:58 AM
Sex (with any gender) - 10
Fresh Air - 9
more beer - 11

dontliftdrift
23-01-10, 10:01 AM
Sex (with any gender) - 10
Fresh Air - 9
more beer - 11

i can see a sheep innocently walking around the field looking bored......?

sheep in field + beer = 20

*ill be back in a bit*:eek:

Benn
23-01-10, 10:07 AM
Not getting pissed, easy fix.

dontliftdrift
23-01-10, 10:12 AM
Not getting pissed, easy fix.

too late im afraidlol

Spudly
23-01-10, 10:20 AM
more beer - 11

Damper what are you doing using Stuarts login?

Pure orange juice is good, and as said plenty of fried foods, guess you nailed all the vodka last night then dude:thumb:

dontliftdrift
23-01-10, 10:40 AM
Damper what are you doing using Stuarts login?

Pure orange juice is good, and as said plenty of fried foods, guess you nailed all the vodka last night then dude:thumb:

damper....that's shocking! (no pun intended)

i took the bottle,armed with mixer's to my mate's,BIG mistake!! i was pickled by 1amlol

its all good...until i woke up lol

draper
23-01-10, 10:42 AM
:d

hangovers ? pah, binge drinking FTW

Spudly
23-01-10, 10:43 AM
Lmfao, in the words of Lee Evans mate its not the vodka's fault, i bet you felt fine when you went to bed, its the sleep thats killed ya lol

db_1.2
23-01-10, 10:45 AM
Maccy d's is the way!
Also agree with Stu's cure, sex

I find i wake up ok and get worse towards the end of the day, if it makes you feel better, i woke up last saturday after 4 hours sleep having to go to A+E. Anyway, i broke my hand in 2 places, fractured my thumb, and torn a ligament. So I, and the other half, swore i'd never go out again! Lol

dontliftdrift
23-01-10, 10:47 AM
Lmfao, in the words of Lee Evans mate its not the vodka's fault, i bet you felt fine when you went to bed, its the sleep thats killed ya lol

loooooool

i had the goggle's on:wall: standards have no reached an all time low :roll: she or the sleep killed me either way iam still fukd been up since harfffff 8

robertdevlin69
23-01-10, 12:27 PM
i tend to find a small short after a heavy night on the gargle sorts me out,of course i still scoff me face with a full irish aswell

dannyb
23-01-10, 12:57 PM
Replace the salt and stock yourself up with vitamin C. (Fry up and orange juice). Take 3 ibuprofen, keep drinking the water and have a shower.

Next time, have something substantial, carb laden and fatty before bed (kebab, pizza, subway, kfc etc) with Fanta or other non caffienated, sugary drink if you can't stand fruit juice. Works a treat.
If thats not an option, when you wake up in the morning eat an apple or orange as well as drinking water then go back to sleep. Take pain killers when you wake up if your head aches!

mayhem
23-01-10, 01:03 PM
the head aches are just dehydration.. maybe i'm old, but i always drink some water at the end of a night of alcohol abuse.
i'm the son of a alcoholic, so maybe it's in my genes, but i never had a headache from alcohol.

wwmnw
23-01-10, 01:12 PM
Eat a banana or two.

pikey1986
23-01-10, 01:20 PM
i also try and drink a couple of pints of water at the end of a night out and i very rarely get a hangover that lasts more than a few hours

lewisvalver
23-01-10, 01:32 PM
ive woke up with the old "dry mouth" a few times when hungover and i find the best cure is a cold can of tennents lager:)but i also hear mcdonalds irn brew helps??and bananas cure the shakes:thumb: i read that in nuts magazine ages ago

dannyb
23-01-10, 01:38 PM
You might be onto something with the bananas Lewis - I think its the type of sugar in them. Fruit FTW.