PDA

View Full Version : nova search

supernovaxe
21-01-10, 12:01 PM
has anyone got any pics or links to wip thread for the baby blue nova with black rims on the welcoming page :thumb:

brake-dust
21-01-10, 12:02 PM
its terqoise ;)

Spudly
21-01-10, 12:05 PM
If you mean the one at the top its actually mint green and its owned by matthew172 and here is one of his threads with some pics....

Clicky mee! (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65690)

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 12:06 PM
colour blind ftl lol lol

Connor
21-01-10, 12:07 PM
One of my all time favourites :thumb:

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 12:12 PM
One of my all time favourites :thumb:

ditto this car is amazing! the dash:eek: :eek:

supernovaxe
21-01-10, 12:52 PM
ye, just read that thread, wtf is it with people on this site! oooh you spelt that wrong, oooh its not that colour, ooh y build a 25k nova and not drive.... errr maybe because it was 25 grand!!! i garantee you 99% of the ranters on this site would not slag your car off to your face at one of the shows, you wanna know why, because they have no computer screen to hide behind, just remember all those who love to belittle or slag people off, you to will attend a vauxhall meet at one stage write? well..., and it has to be said that i not the best a talking with my mouth but i dont forget and their will be some fuc*in serious words had, we come on this site because we all share the same interest which is nova's, so t do most of y feel the need to start a debate or a offend people, to all those that try it with me.... i WILL remember, we clear. other than that is there a build thread for this lovley nova? oooh look i spelt that wrong, can someone please inform me!

Spudly
21-01-10, 12:55 PM
Steady on lad, ive not read that thread but its been locked so there mustve been some kind of falling out in there but thats years ago and has been dealt with by now bud, so just chill a little will ya :thumb:

Jack
21-01-10, 01:05 PM
ye, just read that thread, wtf is it with people on this site! oooh you spelt that wrong, oooh its not that colour, ooh y build a 25k nova and not drive.... errr maybe because it was 25 grand!!! i garantee you 99% of the ranters on this site would not slag your car off to your face at one of the shows, you wanna know why, because they have no computer screen to hide behind, just remember all those who love to belittle or slag people off, you to will attend a vauxhall meet at one stage write? well..., and it has to be said that i not the best a talking with my mouth but i dont forget and their will be some fuc*in serious words had, we come on this site because we all share the same interest which is nova's, so t do most of y feel the need to start a debate or a offend people, to all those that try it with me.... i WILL remember, we clear. other than that is there a build thread for this lovley nova? oooh look i spelt that wrong, can someone please inform me!
Bad spelling really irks some people as there's no excuse for it (its called a dictionary lol). Just pointing out the colour for reference in case you were searching for a "baby blue nova" as that wouldn't help you find the one you were looking for. £25k is nothing, I'd happily spend that on yank muscle and drive it every day - each to their own (wouldn't spend that much on a Nova mind you lol)

And yes people do slag cars off to your face. People do it all the time to me, I do it all the time to other people, whats the problem? lol

supernovaxe
21-01-10, 01:05 PM
no, im not being funny mate but its a joke, and its fu**ing winding me write up, people talking to each other like shi*, we all like the same thing, so why cant we all get on, ye the thread is closed but reading just reminded me what people are like on here, its probbly safe to say that alot of the people who slagged the bloke off for not taking it out much where clearly jelous of his car! i swear some poeple on this sit go on like women trying to start an argument coz they know their fella wont spark em...... next fukcin pv!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jack
21-01-10, 01:07 PM
Cool, next PV (if I'm there), come tell me my car is ****. I'll probably laugh and agree with you lol

brake-dust
21-01-10, 01:10 PM
no, im not being funny mate but its a joke, and its fu**ing winding me write up, people talking to each other like shi*, we all like the same thing, so why cant we all get on, ye the thread is closed but reading just reminded me what people are like on here, its probbly safe to say that alot of the people who slagged the bloke off for not taking it out much where clearly jelous of his car! i swear some poeple on this sit go on like women trying to start an argument coz they know their fella wont spark em...... next fukcin pv!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please learn to spell before your next rant, then it would'nt have taken me 5 mins to pick through what you just wrote and make sense of it, also text typing is a banning offence........

Spudly
21-01-10, 01:12 PM
Something you may forget aswell is a lot of the longer standing member know each other and will happily say to each other, havent you moved that f-ing pile of bolts out fo the garage yet, and you will think they are sniping at him but they know him and its banter is all.

Sit back and chill mate its only the internet!

supernovaxe
21-01-10, 01:14 PM
na see im not like that, if i dont like someones car that they spent years and years building i keep it to myself and tell em ' good job mate, be proud of yourself' .if i dont like someone and they get chirpy i put one on there jaw and stamp on their face while their unconcious. fuc*in simples

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 01:17 PM
if you cant take internet banter,your going nowhere in life...do you expect everybody to go by the rule of be boring/nice/non-sarcastic..... if you have no tolerance to put up with banter/sarcasm.....the internet is not for you

Spudly
21-01-10, 01:18 PM
if i dont like someone and they get chirpy i put one on there jaw and stamp on their face while their unconcious. fuc*in simples

And that in not the attitude we want from our club members at all!

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 01:18 PM
na see im not like that, if i dont like someones car that they spent years and years building i keep it to myself and tell em ' good job mate, be proud of yourself' .if i dont like someone and they get chirpy i put one on there jaw and stamp on their face while their unconcious. fuc*in simples

looooooool you haz keyboard anger issueslol

wwmnw
21-01-10, 01:24 PM
Please learn to spell before your next rant, then it would'nt have taken me 5 mins to pick through what you just wrote and make sense of it, also text typing is a banning offence........

Wouldn't.

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 01:26 PM
Wouldn't.

ownedlol

Edd
i put one on there jaw and stamp on their face while their unconcious. fuc*in simples

WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER TW*T YOU ARE.

supernovaxe
no the internet is not for me but novas are thats why im on here, my spelling.. im disalexic ,have been sinse a child, cant do nothing about that, "ur going nowere in life".. really mate, a mortgage, 4 cars , 46k a year and a model gf, im 21, but ye if you say so im going nowhere in life you must be write.

Edd
21-01-10, 01:28 PM
im disalexic
Use a f*ucking dictionary then you muppet

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 01:29 PM
no the internet is not for me but novas are thats why im on here, my spelling.. im disalexic ,have been sinse a child, cant do nothing about that, "ur going nowere in life".. really mate, a mortgage, 4 cars , 46k a year and a model gf, im 21, but ye if you say so im going nowhere in life you must be write.

where do you work?whos the model?

Spudly
21-01-10, 01:29 PM
really mate, a mortgage, 4 cars , 46k a year and a model gf, im 21, but ye if you say so im going nowhere in life you must be write.

In which case you have much to be happy about bud so just relax and enjoy, dont be so angry, just laugh cos youre clearly far better off then most if not all of us:thumb:

supernovaxe
21-01-10, 01:31 PM
WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER TW*T YOU ARE.
whos the ****, i certainly wont be driving a vectra at 32, your going nowhere in life, and your little old to be driving novas, dont be angry at the world coz youve got no friends and your misses is a troll

Edd
21-01-10, 01:32 PM
46k a year Occupation:
carpenter

46k a year for chippy, mmmmm i think not

wwmnw
21-01-10, 01:34 PM

Maybe you should try being honest for once, if you don't like someones car even if it cost them one meeeeeeeelion dollars, tell them, you're entitled to your opinion, and stamping on someones face while they're unconscious is a proper hard thing to do isn't it?

You son, are a right pregnant fish.

Jack
21-01-10, 01:34 PM
So hang on, you start a thread moaning about ranters, then descend into ranting at everyone yourself? I think this thread needs to end before you dig yourself a bigger hole.

Walk away from computer, calm down, take your model gf out for dinner in one of your 4 cars and come back later.

Stuart
21-01-10, 01:41 PM
im disalexic

I dont buy that for one second. Just about ALL dyslexic people I know make the effort to get things right. You sir are just a ranty little girl.

Have a 2 week holiday