PDA

View Full Version : FAO Sloffsport1

L14MNP
20-01-10, 09:54 PM
I didn't get an email from you. :(

If there's no pics by tomorrow I'm gonna have to get off the fence and in the field with the non-believers, not the one full of bull ****. lol

General Baxter
20-01-10, 09:58 PM
i was just hoping for that to say

shut up,

iv been away for a bit, only been on for a few hours and fed up of the cock allready lol

dontliftdrift
20-01-10, 10:04 PM
who is he and whats he promised the png people?

Spudly
20-01-10, 10:05 PM
Lol search threads by sloth and have a good read and you will be enlightened bud:thumb:

L14MNP
20-01-10, 10:06 PM
I'm not interested in the other build ideas etc, just the Cav. Especially as he said he has pics. Weak.

Southie
20-01-10, 10:07 PM
Whatever next...

... Turbojolt return :eek:

L14MNP
20-01-10, 10:10 PM
Meritlover. :(

dontliftdrift
20-01-10, 10:10 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126733

Originally Posted by Joe Richardson
you gonna stick a LET init,or a v6:thumb:

Probably neither, he will just talk about doing it for months instead......... :thumb:

It wouldn't be a LET anyway, think he'd rather fit a 1.2 lump with his opinion of the LET.

OK I HAVNT BEEN ON HERE LONG AND I CAN SEE A PATTERN EMERGING RITE BEFORE MY EYESlol lol lol

Stuart
20-01-10, 10:11 PM
cant we all have a wip round and send him off to Oz early?

let_nova
20-01-10, 10:11 PM
2p here

Spudly
20-01-10, 10:12 PM
DLD, you got it in one matey lol

Have some +Rep:thumb:

L14MNP
20-01-10, 10:14 PM
cant we all have a wip round and send him off to Oz early?
He's going to the opposite coast from my family so I'm game. lol

dontliftdrift
20-01-10, 10:15 PM
He's going to the opposite coast from my family so I'm game. lol

is he actually going or is he using google maps and pretending he's there?

Spudly
20-01-10, 10:16 PM
is he actually going or is he using google maps and pretending he's there?

Lmfao, i like this guy:thumb:

L14MNP
20-01-10, 10:17 PM
lol DLD FTW

He will use a remote IP and post all his pics upside down too.

MK999
20-01-10, 10:18 PM
*insert appropriate name of the week for NBC* received any photoshop requests for australian landscapes and a pic of sloth? lol

Southie
20-01-10, 10:18 PM
I like Sloth the poor lad. He full of shiit and talks utter jibberish all the time, never builds feck all but his knowledge is suspect and he's got a mk1 cav "we think" so he's all good.

Gud day mate lol

Spudly
20-01-10, 10:19 PM
lol DLD FTW

He will use a remote IP and post all his pics upside down too.

Rofflemycopter :d

L14MNP
20-01-10, 10:20 PM
Or you'll see him in the high street with his Holden Barina badged Corsa. lol

dontliftdrift
20-01-10, 10:21 PM
next thread by sloth 'down under'

my reply.....a v6/let/1.2 or are you on google maps.....

sniff sniff your at home pulling your weener dreaming of driving a let'd/v6'd nova in australia

Southie
20-01-10, 10:21 PM
*insert appropriate name of the week for NBC* received any photoshop requests for australian landscapes and a pic of sloth? lol
lol I'd turn my phone upside down but it must be Aussie already as it keeps turning itself lol

Sloth
21-01-10, 12:29 PM
I thought you may want to know, i have pm'd admin asking for my account to be deleted, and i will be cancelling my club membership. there are lots of reasons for this, both png and non png related. and i am not pointing the finger in anyones direction. all i have to say is this:

to those whom i've met, and spoke to, thanks for talking, be it rj shouting "hey you guys" at pv08 or spud weekly telling me i'm full of sh1t. i do consder you mates etc, and its been a pleasure. to the haters/usual suspects. i dont care what you say, one day you'll be gone and the newer younger members will still be here. call me a bull****t3r or whatever, at the end of the day your all allowed to belive what you want. :thumb:

so,

laters all.

oh and "HEY YOU GUYSSS!!!!"lol

Stuart
21-01-10, 12:36 PM
shant be deleting your account, far too many gems of posts etc to lose :p

I do hope I'm the png related reason you have had your little fanny spasm, hugs and kisses
me.
xxx

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 12:36 PM
first post not involving a v6 well done:thumb:

bmw156
21-01-10, 12:37 PM
adios sloth

now is this a double bluff, where you tell us your going, but as you never do anything you say, you wont actually go lol.

Stuart
21-01-10, 12:38 PM
Sweepstake on the vanishing for a few months and then reappearing folks...

Suffice to say he will be doing a rick draper lol

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 12:39 PM
adios sloth

now is this a double bluff, where you tell us your going, but as you never do anything you say, you wont actually go lol.

its a double bluff reverse.....

he wil say hes going,go for half hour come back build a v6 and then not build it:thumb:

Sloth
21-01-10, 12:45 PM
no bluff, no bull, no v6. lle or stu will verify the pm they got. :)

Southie
21-01-10, 12:58 PM
Good luck in your new life Sloth :d

Jack
21-01-10, 01:01 PM
This is a sad day, who's sig can I keep playing with now?! lol

Stuart
21-01-10, 01:16 PM
no bluff, no bull, no v6. lle or stu will verify the pm they got. :)

got it and duely ignored it.

If you are going to go, just go. If you dont have the will power to not login then thats your own tough shoites

by the way, nice sheepy ASW'ing ;)

Hobbit
21-01-10, 02:34 PM
This is a sad day, who's sig can I keep playing with now?! lol

You can play with my sig/bum any day :p

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 02:38 PM
You can play with my big/bum any day :p

lol

brainsnova
21-01-10, 02:42 PM
cle and sloth left lol who's next?

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 02:44 PM
supernovaxe after his 2week holiday...with his model gflollol

Hobbit
21-01-10, 02:45 PM
lol

Get it right. Big hairy bum :thumb:

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 02:47 PM
Get it right. Big hairy bum :thumb:

sloth told me lee wax'd it:eek:

Hobbit
21-01-10, 02:56 PM
You believed Sloth? :eek:

Only messin Robberta x

Edd
21-01-10, 03:00 PM
Don't know the guy but,

if going by all the V6 drivvel he wont be going to Australia and will be back on here soon.

Andy
21-01-10, 03:01 PM
good riddance to bad rubbish

lol

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 03:01 PM
You believed Sloth? :eek:

Only messin Robberta x

sloth wouldn't lie.....

yeh and i own 10 c20let nova's

Lee
21-01-10, 03:15 PM
Just on a side note, we wont delete accounts no matter how much anyone begs, otherwise its far too easy for said people to make another account circumventing the 'more than one account' rule.

This is a note to everyone, if you dont like it here, just bog off. We dont need you to announce it, we arn't going to have a little cry or try to make you stay.

MattBrown
21-01-10, 03:20 PM
Just on a side note, we wont delete accounts no matter how much anyone begs, otherwise its far too easy for said people to make another account circumventing the 'more than one account' rule.

This is a note to everyone, if you dont like it here, just bog off. We dont need you to announce it, we arn't going to have a little cry or try to make you stay.

But loosing members isnt good really is it?

As you have to keep the site online, maintainance, servers etc?

Theres alot of really good lads on here, Everyone Ive met an spoken to in the flesh has been great, but afew members, who think they know novas inside out, even when people agree still go at it?

Like a screen pulling 50amps?

Or gte and sr bumpers being the same?

Or with CLE and his nova?

Vaughn with his sport?

Sloth with his let/v6/1.2/nissan micralol

I feel the forum is dying, maybe not in numbers, but in quality members:)

Andy
21-01-10, 03:22 PM
how can you say the forum is dying when you have been a member for little over a year!

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 03:22 PM

Theres alot of really good lads on here, Everyone Ive met an spoken to in the flesh has been great, but afew members, who think they know novas inside out, even when people agree still go at it?

Or with CLE and his nova?

Vaughn with his sport?

Sloth with his let/v6/1.2/nissan micralol

I feel the forum is dying, maybe not in numbers, but in quality members:)

i see there has been a few legends on here lol

Southie
21-01-10, 03:24 PM
http://www.grrinews.org/BeAsYouAreTshirtWheresTheLove.jpg

Jack
21-01-10, 03:25 PM
New members far outweigh the numbers we lose. The few who make a song and dance about leaving usually aren't worth keeping anyway.

Aside from a lick of paint, I thought they were? Or have I missed that can of worms lol

Spudly
21-01-10, 03:26 PM

I hardly think the club is going to die if one or two members decide they want to throw in the towel, people leave all the time its not for us to MAKE them stay, if they want to leave then thats fine by us, thanks for coming and we hope youve had a good one whilst you were here.

Adam
21-01-10, 03:27 PM
ROFL, you're still on about that? lol lol lol lol
Have a quick search on google and see just how many heated windscreens do pull that sort of power!!!!

ANYWAY
And we get new members daily, so one person deciding to leave for whatever reason is hardly going to vanish the site off the tinterweb. :thumb:

Edit, a few people have already said the above, maybe i should of refreshed before posting.

Spudly
21-01-10, 03:29 PM
Edit, a few people have already said the above, maybe i should of refreshed before posting.

Dont worry bud i think i should probably have done that before i posted aswell lol

Lee
21-01-10, 03:29 PM

matt, ever heard the saying 'you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time'?

We're not here to desperately keep membership numbers up. Ive never been interested in having the biggest club possible, I would rather that it was just made up of people who want to be here. If that was just 10 people, we would still have a blast at shows. I dont have the time to bend over backwards for the few people who dont like how things are done. We're not running a business here. Its a club. You either want to take part or you dont.

Hobbit
21-01-10, 03:32 PM
what about bending over forwards?

Lee
21-01-10, 03:34 PM
Only for a select few, and after a good pound or so of mushrooms :)

Hobbit
21-01-10, 03:36 PM
tut tut, rule 16

Jack
21-01-10, 03:37 PM
I have some in my fridge, asdas finest. Might be a day or over date though

Andy
21-01-10, 03:39 PM
I find it really funny and somewhat ironic that the 2 fukktards who demanded the rules ages ago now no longer use the site.one is on a permanent ban and the other fukked off as he has too many people asking for pics of these "projects" he has,cannot maintain the level of BS needed to carry on lol
One thing i was told when young which has remained with me always....
"You have to have a good memory to be a good liar"
Failure at both results in internet ridicule as per thread LOL lol

Edd
21-01-10, 03:39 PM
No wonder MattBrown won 'Flaming keyboard' of the year. lol lol lol

Spudly
21-01-10, 03:42 PM
I find it really funny and somewhat ironic that the 2 fukktards who demanded the rules ages ago now no longer use the site.one is on a permanent ban and the other fukked off as he has too many people asking for pics of these "projects" he has,cannot maintain the level of BS needed to carry on lol
One thing i was told when young which has remained with me always....
"You have to have a good memory to be a good liar"
Failure at both results in internet ridicule as per thread LOL lol

Give this man a cookie, he speaks sense:thumb:

wwmnw
21-01-10, 03:50 PM
One member not posting regular anymore frees up some bandwidth

Southie
21-01-10, 03:59 PM
It did when you where away funny enough lol

brainsnova
21-01-10, 04:04 PM
they say they left but always come back in stealth mode to see whats going down lol

MK999
21-01-10, 04:32 PM
matt, ever heard the saying 'you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time'?

I have not, I've heard that similar one that goes 'You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not please all of the people all of the time.' :thumb:

Awaiting ban stick, email/msn in my profile for anyone who wants to buy stuff off my for sale thread :thumb: lol Or can you see PM's when banned? I haven't been naughty enough yet lol

wwmnw
21-01-10, 04:37 PM
It did when you where away funny enough lol

Are you trying to say I post random crap? Wouldn't be far wrong tbh lol you done that shop yet?

Southie
21-01-10, 04:40 PM
Are you trying to say I post random crap? Wouldn't be far wrong tbh lol you done that shop yet?

lol and oh shheeet :tard: Nope, tomorrow, scouts honour. I FAIL http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/Smilie%20GIFs/smiley1971.gif

wwmnw
21-01-10, 04:55 PM
lol and oh shheeet :tard: Nope, tomorrow, scouts honour. I FAIL http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/Smilie%20GIFs/smiley1971.gif

No worrys, I'll just keep PM'ing you nagging you til you do :p lol

let_nova
21-01-10, 04:58 PM
southie, done that shop yet...lmao only joking mate, in your own time. need it tommorow though.

joke. how much do i owe you?

Jack
21-01-10, 05:07 PM
Jeez, if I left the site would run like a racing snake lol

Stuart
21-01-10, 05:08 PM
Jeez, if I left the site would run like a racing snake lol

but the forum would die then :(

Jack
21-01-10, 05:16 PM
Like when Kev's mum does the hoovering? lol

Hmm, I do recall managing to get PNG up on some computers in Goonhilly when I was on holiday in Cornwall once a few years back. Couldn't quite manage a week away without PNG :d

Southie
21-01-10, 05:50 PM
southie, done that shop yet...lmao only joking mate, in your own time. need it tommorow though.

joke. how much do i owe you?
Good god what's wrong with you all lol It's FREE you fool but that's why you have to be patient lol

let_nova
21-01-10, 05:53 PM
im willing to pay for it.... pm on route

Southie
21-01-10, 05:54 PM
im willing to pay for it.... pm on route
No your not I'm not a business lol it's FREE :)

MK999
21-01-10, 05:59 PM
No your not I'm not a business lol it's FREE :)

Slag :roll:

lol

MattBrown
21-01-10, 06:22 PM

We're not here to desperately keep membership numbers up. Ive never been interested in having the biggest club possible, I would rather that it was just made up of people who want to be here. If that was just 10 people, we would still have a blast at shows. I dont have the time to bend over backwards for the few people who dont like how things are done. We're not running a business here. Its a club. You either want to take part or you dont.

Yes I have, Much to popular belief, Im not as retarded as I seem, Just a tad dopey!

But after running/Being involved heavily, with my model car club, I saw member come and go, and an elite team stay as the team, sort of like a ring, its hard to get in, and harder to get out!

Myself dont like failure, and would hate to see png fade out, as its a good club with 99% of members being quality, however, as with everything, afew too many cocks spoil the place

Southie
21-01-10, 06:24 PM
Slag :roll:

lol
Thanks xxx lol

Andy
21-01-10, 06:25 PM
theres weapons around in all aspects of life mate.Just how it is.

Stuart
21-01-10, 06:43 PM
Yes I have, Much to popular belief, Im not as retarded as I seem, Just a tad dopey!

But after running/Being involved heavily, with my model car club, I saw member come and go, and an elite team stay as the team, sort of like a ring, its hard to get in, and harder to get out!

Myself dont like failure, and would hate to see png fade out, as its a good club with 99% of members being quality, however, as with everything, afew too many cocks spoil the place

I've been trying to escape for years lol

well a small part of the 1% has declared hes leaving :d win (if he does of course, but at the moment hes in the rick draper club)

Jack
21-01-10, 06:52 PM

PNG will never fade out, we simply have too many members for that to happen. Its also been around too long in various guises to just fizzle out.

Its not hard to get out of here, you simply down tools and leave, stop using the forum. Some people might be missed, some people might not be; you don't have to say goodbye, or you can if you like. CCUK has a much higher turnover of members than here, and thats still going strong - they have FAR more of their fair share of "I'm leaving a snottogram before I go" threads than we do on here (lol) as well as plenty of "sold my celica, I'm off now" threads. Most leaving threads on there result in "ok, see you round, don't be a stranger" etc replies. Some people don't say bye, they just go.

Not really sure what the point of what I'm saying is any more lol

dontliftdrift
21-01-10, 08:54 PM
PNG will never fade out, we simply have too many members for that to happen. Its also been around too long in various guises to just fizzle out.

Its not hard to get out of here, you simply down tools and leave, stop using the forum. Some people might be missed, some people might not be; you don't have to say goodbye, or you can if you like. CCUK has a much higher turnover of members than here, and thats still going strong - they have FAR more of their fair share of "I'm leaving a snottogram before I go" threads than we do on here (lol) as well as plenty of "sold my celica, I'm off now" threads. Most leaving threads on there result in "ok, see you round, don't be a stranger" etc replies. Some people don't say bye, they just go.

Not really sure what the point of what I'm saying is any more lol

nobody cares who leaves?lol

brainsnova
21-01-10, 09:01 PM
i ll be here for life although not a paid member until im that old i either lose my mind or die lol

L14MNP
21-01-10, 09:10 PM
Whoops! lol

General Baxter
23-01-10, 11:29 AM
how the hell did i miss this thread lol

robertdevlin69
23-01-10, 12:30 PM
cle and sloth left lol who's next?

is cle gone?

brainsnova
23-01-10, 12:32 PM
he said he was in his last thread.

AussieMAX
23-01-10, 12:55 PM
Hi guys. i just thought I’d share some info with you. for those who don’t know me I’m Robs fiancée. Now before you all start saying I don’t exist, I’d ask Spud, or anyone who attended any n.e meets last year. Now, robs cav. It does exist, I’ve been and seen it, the reason there is no pics of it is because the guy restoring it has been messing us around, with stuff such as “I’ve been in hospital” “oh its painted, but my internet won’t let me send pics” and “I’ve moved but I can’t tell you where I live as I don’t want my work to know” Rob has met Dave (the painter) and been shown pics on Daves phone. I know this as I was there and saw them too. Rob is trying to get to the guys house to see what’s going on but the guy is being, shall we say, evasive. Secondly, for those saying we won’t be going to aus. It’s my home country, and it’s been our (mine and robs) plan and dream to move back there at the end of the year. We are currently looking for a house somewhere near Boolarra in Victoria, (Google it) close to my mum and brother. We think we have found one and are awaiting details. Rob works his ass off at work, and all of his wages go into our savings account, just to pay for our wedding and house. I’m sat typing this on my laptop, but I also have his next to me and am currently looking a folder full of schematics etc that detail his plans and stuff. The only reason he isn’t building anything is because he’s saving for stuff that’s a lot more important. Finally, I reckon if you actually spent 15 minutes talking to him face to face you’d realise actually how smart and kind, helpful and clever he is. Now if you feel the need to make jokes about what I’ve wrote or be stupid, go ahead, it just shows you for whom you really are.

Tania. x

General Baxter
23-01-10, 01:07 PM
Now if you feel the need to make jokes about what I’ve wrote or be stupid, go ahead, it just shows you for whom you really are.
Tania. x

giggle fart wizz pop bang

wwmnw
23-01-10, 01:14 PM
Hi Tania.

Pics of your tits? x

Tania. x

let_nova
23-01-10, 01:20 PM
dejavu

are you chris astleys missus aswell?

wwmnw
23-01-10, 01:21 PM
dejavu

are you chris astleys missus aswell?

lollollollollol

AussieMAX
23-01-10, 01:23 PM
Hi Tania.

Pics of your tits? x

hi wwmnw and let nova.

no.

cheers.

tania :thumb:

wwmnw
23-01-10, 01:26 PM
hi wwmnw and let nova.

no.

cheers.

tania :thumb:

You're welcome :) :thumb: lol

let_nova
23-01-10, 01:27 PM
wwwmmw

check 18s section rob posted pics but no boobies

wwmnw
23-01-10, 01:27 PM
Ahhaaaaa *runs off to 18 section*

Jack
23-01-10, 01:38 PM
Without wanting to get into an argument, some clarification:

the reason there is no pics of it is because the guy restoring it has been messing us around

What about the pics he emailed to your work addy dude?

still waiting to go on photobucket mate.
^ implies there are pics and Rob has them - people's argument is if he didn't have the pics, why say they are waiting to go in PB?

Secondly, for those saying we won’t be going to aus.
People aren't saying you WON'T go, its more a case of hurry up and take him away lol

Moan at me all your like about the above, those aren't my opinions, just what the consensus is.

[edit] Personally, I'd love to see some pics of his cav, I like older Vauxhalls much more that 80s> stuff. But I'm patient lol

brainsnova
23-01-10, 01:46 PM
lol owned

Ben
23-01-10, 11:01 PM
nobody cares who leaves?lol

Unless its meritlover, oh we miss thee!

Complete roflling at this thread, and think we have a new award for the 2010 png awards...

The most defenisve wife award.

Angus Closier
23-01-10, 11:30 PM
Hi guys. i just thought I’d share some info with you. for those who don’t know me I’m Robs fiancée. Now before you all start saying I don’t exist, I’d ask Spud, or anyone who attended any n.e meets last year. Now, robs cav. It does exist, I’ve been and seen it, the reason there is no pics of it is because the guy restoring it has been messing us around, with stuff such as “I’ve been in hospital” “oh its painted, but my internet won’t let me send pics” and “I’ve moved but I can’t tell you where I live as I don’t want my work to know” Rob has met Dave (the painter) and been shown pics on Daves phone. I know this as I was there and saw them too. Rob is trying to get to the guys house to see what’s going on but the guy is being, shall we say, evasive. Secondly, for those saying we won’t be going to aus. It’s my home country, and it’s been our (mine and robs) plan and dream to move back there at the end of the year. We are currently looking for a house somewhere near Boolarra in Victoria, (Google it) close to my mum and brother. We think we have found one and are awaiting details. Rob works his ass off at work, and all of his wages go into our savings account, just to pay for our wedding and house. I’m sat typing this on my laptop, but I also have his next to me and am currently looking a folder full of schematics etc that detail his plans and stuff. The only reason he isn’t building anything is because he’s saving for stuff that’s a lot more important. Finally, I reckon if you actually spent 15 minutes talking to him face to face you’d realise actually how smart and kind, helpful and clever he is. Now if you feel the need to make jokes about what I’ve wrote or be stupid, go ahead, it just shows you for whom you really are.

Tania. x

O how I love the "Im ****'s wife/partner" inputs, allways a good laugh!

Chirs astley one was ace! we should have a section for wifes/partners.

Iv never met the man nor even talked to him and im sure he is lovely but as every one has gather he seems to talk sh*t or if he is not has no way of proving it, im not jumping on the bandwagon but its not our fault he has gone or wants to go!:thumb:

Danny s-p
24-01-10, 01:45 AM
Hi Tania.

Pics of your tits? xi lol so hard i fell out of bed +rep for that

Stuart
24-01-10, 09:53 AM
Unless its meritlover, oh we miss thee!

Complete roflling at this thread, and think we have a new award for the 2010 png awards...

The most defenisve wife award.

Would say it would be a fight between rallymans mrs and max then, but rallymans mrs was last year lol

Ben
24-01-10, 10:41 AM
Would say it would be a fight between rallymans mrs and max then, but rallymans mrs was last year lol

Years not out yet lol

Edd
25-01-10, 12:53 PM
Sloth, Last Activity: Today 12:44 PM

I thought this guy had fired his V6 up, had his user account deleted, and taken all his bullsh*t to Australia ? lol

Or am i wrong ?

L14MNP
25-01-10, 01:21 PM
lol @ the missus joining in. PMSL. I see no need for them to reply on here.

Nice quoting jack, saved me a job!
Host the pics and all will be well. lol

brainsnova
25-01-10, 01:29 PM
even vxandy couldnt stay away he was here this time last week lol

Edd
25-01-10, 02:33 PM
even vxandy couldnt stay away he was here this time last week lol

he's probably been too busy to come on here.

playing on his PS3 no doubt lol

dontliftdrift
25-01-10, 05:15 PM
Sloth, Last Activity: Today 12:44 PM

I thought this guy had fired his V6 up, had his user account deleted, and taken all his bullsh*t to Australia ? lol

Or am i wrong ?

lol lol

Mike
25-01-10, 10:02 PM
How did i miss this thread!

Altho, on a more serious note, in person Sloth was actually a sound guy bullsh1t or not.

But, I dont judge people, i just think your all tards to keep it fair.

db_1.2
25-01-10, 10:11 PM
Gaskel would sort this out......

Lee
25-01-10, 10:21 PM
Gaskel

http://bedzine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/firebellalarmclockfull.jpg

db_1.2
25-01-10, 10:27 PM
Lol did everyone else get the add on facebook? And does anyone still talk to him on msn?

Lee
25-01-10, 10:32 PM
Thats twice you mentioned him. You'd better hope Stuart doesnt pop in here lol

dontliftdrift
25-01-10, 10:33 PM
this sloth sounds like a sound guy

db_1.2
25-01-10, 10:34 PM
Thats twice you mentioned him. You'd better hope Stuart doesnt pop in here lol
What have i missed? Lol. Ill stop, just please dont ban me Stu, ive only seen the light of PNG after such a long time!

Saloony
31-01-10, 11:07 AM
oohhhh my long lost brother has leaved me and i missed the grand good bye...

Avast!! TO FACEBOOK i shall go to offer comfort(abuse) to the blessed one lol

brainsnova
31-01-10, 11:30 AM
he was back on yesterday posting lol your brother is still here.