PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Nova 1.3 16v Rally

coldo66rc
20-01-10, 07:34 PM
For sale is my Suzuki Powered Nova, finished the car last summer with the intent of using it for tarmac rallying but due to a new job i haven't done anything with the car. Spec as follows

Shell:
F reg originally 1.2
MOT'ed till September 2010
36000 MOT's to prove this
Never been welded
Vauxhall Caerso 15in AlloysEngine:

1.3 16v Suzuki Swift GTi
On Nova Sport Weber Twin 40's
Carbs have 30mm chokes fitted all jets have been changed to suit engine work carried out by Seditas in Prestwick
Standard internalsDrive Train:

Helix clutch, specific biuld to mate suzuki flywheel to vauxhall gearbox shaft
GTE F13 Gearbox
Spax RSX Coilovers
Front 2.0 SRi Cavalier Brakes
Polybushed Front EndI think the car is worth £2500 due to the rarity of the engine set up and work done, I am open to offers

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn301/colin-66rc/DSCF0126.jpg

novarally
21-01-10, 12:48 PM
Is it actually a rally car, i.e. with MSA logbook, roll cage, FIA seats and belts etc.?

coldo66rc
21-01-10, 08:30 PM
The car is not MSA log booked, I have the roll cage and seats but they are staying. As i said i was going to set the car for tarmac but haven't finished it only got the engine and suspension sorted out. What price would you put on her?

novarally
22-01-10, 08:36 AM
The car is not MSA log booked, I have the roll cage and seats but they are staying. As i said i was going to set the car for tarmac but haven't finished it only got the engine and suspension sorted out. What price would you put on her?

Thanks, but I would only have been interested if it was a ready to go rally car.