PDA

View Full Version : wrapping

Stuart
19-01-10, 09:00 PM
Any of you lot a vinyl supplier/vehicle wrapper (pro or am lol)?

The plastic skip needs some cosmetic lurve and why not wrap the plastic in plastic. Willing to have a go myself as the materials arent mega cash and I can do it on the drive if need be (would ideally get a garage/workshop to do it though).

I have a few suppliers lined up if I cant blag a nice deal from someone known ;)

Pistol Pete
19-01-10, 09:16 PM
Chrome wrap VX lol

matt_vaughan
19-01-10, 09:23 PM
haha chrome wrap yer! go for it!

Stuart
19-01-10, 09:28 PM
feck no.

Either lairy or a combo of two common flavours of the moment

MK999
19-01-10, 10:17 PM
PM'd btw, not sure if you caught it in between your posting :thumb:

Count Vaux Alot
19-01-10, 10:47 PM
Any of you lot a vinyl supplier/vehicle wrapper (pro or am lol)?

The plastic skip needs some cosmetic lurve and why not wrap the plastic in plastic. Willing to have a go myself as the materials arent mega cash and I can do it on the drive if need be (would ideally get a garage/workshop to do it though).

I have a few suppliers lined up if I cant blag a nice deal from someone known ;)
I thought for a minute you were referring to a wheely bin when you said plastic skip lol i think the wrapping idea is a good one though.

burgo
19-01-10, 11:04 PM
wrapping idea is very good. its what most owners do with hypercars to protect the paint

Stuart
20-01-10, 08:17 AM
wrapping idea is very good. its what most owners do with hypercars to protect the paint

or for pikeys to get a new colour/tart up for minimal outlay :d

mk999 yeah I got the pm :) will try that route too

bmw156
20-01-10, 08:42 AM
my mate got his golf done in camo, complete car, but loads of smaller stickers not one big one. and it was about 300 quid i think....

can get a pic if ya want