PDA

View Full Version : Corsa-c.co.uk

Mike
19-01-10, 11:41 AM
Amazed!

After starting out on that site back in September on the back foot in the basement & as they dont enjoy medoker gay banter I got a short term banstick session, I can has actually make friends on there?

On the whole there mostly arogant 18 year olds with a point to prove but meh *some* are reasonably friendly, those of a similiar age to me that is.

On a side note, dont get a C unless you like rain water leaks :( that is all :(

(this is all in my opinion btw)

Connor
19-01-10, 12:38 PM
I am on corsa c uk
and i do find their to be a few c0cky youngsters (my age lol)
but most of the people are sound on there

Spudly
19-01-10, 12:50 PM
Wooo, is this another secret big up png thread lol

I think its the same on a lot of vaux sites, whether its cos the vast majority of us actually know most people on here as to why we all get on well on here i dont know but when i register on other sites they can be welcoming and very friendly but it doesnt feel as happy or close knit as on here, whether that be cos youre a n00b on other sites and youve not found your niche in the chit chat yet i dont know!

Mike
19-01-10, 01:27 PM
Dunno Spud, i dont go on there to much/often anyway, just to have a nosey now & again out of bordem.

They had a little meet last night not far from me, had a couple of PMs this morning asking where i was LOL

wwmnw
19-01-10, 01:41 PM
Sounds like CS, some sound people on there but alot of 17-20 year old lads who have no humour and will "bash you up" 'cause you called them a dweeb.

blue_peg_16v
19-01-10, 01:47 PM
Amazed!

On a side note, dont get a C unless you like rain water leaks :( that is all :(

(this is all in my opinion btw)

all marks of corsa have that problem a b and c lol

me and spud were talking about this the otherday due to things we found on a couple of vectra forums, some forums are very clicky