PDA

View Full Version : NOOB here!

5853moore
18-01-10, 03:57 PM
hey guys (sorry if in wrong place but i coudnt find where it went)

Im currently driving a mk4 1.4 16v Astra but im looking to change to something a little more retro.

Pics can be found on astra owners club under 5853moore!

A 1.3/1.4 SR nova? but most ive steen are makeing stupid money or just total ragged ****ters! Im looking to keep it standard appart from a few light engine mods!

ive currently got about £1000/1200 to spend on one i dont mind a little work as long as it ant rotten ?

anyone find me a standard mk1 sr nova?

thanks mike

craig green
18-01-10, 04:11 PM
Nova prices have gone daft, due to the rarity nowadays & retro having a bit of status aswell.

Something should pop up on here soon, maybe needing a bit of work for the price you want it at. You may have to travel though.

Welcome to the site. :)

Jack
18-01-10, 04:17 PM
Welcome to PNG. Have a look through the cars for sale section, see if there's anything reasonable in there.

Unfortunately people see high-profile novas sell for $$$ and think that means their shonky 1.3SR is worth a few thousand too. Added to that people are daft/willing enough (delete as appropriate lol) to pay a few thousand for a 20+ year old heap of turd Vauxhall that was never anything special when it came out let alone now lol