PDA

View Full Version : diesel/gas space heater

djbrowney
17-01-10, 10:19 AM
i need to buy some form of space heater to heat my work shop when it comes round to sparying my car but also need to keep me warm at night because i freeze my tits of lol

now i see two options -

gas

gas is expensive to buy, dosnt last long, heater is cheap
will i need a massive one to heat my work shop 26 x 16 ft steel clad

diesel

diesel is cheap if not free, not sure on run time, heater is quite expensive to buy, what size one do i want. also can i spray with this heater someone said it makes the paint go funky :mad:

what does any one else use, or any advice for me please ????:thumb:

CoolTiger
17-01-10, 11:58 AM
get a used oil burner and then come to some sort of arrangement with your local garage or scrapyard to dispose of there used oil :)

djbrowney
17-01-10, 03:19 PM
get a used oil burner and then come to some sort of arrangement with your local garage or scrapyard to dispose of there used oil :)

have you seen the price of old oil burners, stupid amounts of money lol

dougie_boi
17-01-10, 11:16 PM
i need to buy some form of space heater to heat my work shop when it comes round to sparying my car but also need to keep me warm at night because i freeze my tits of lol

now i see two options -

gas

gas is expensive to buy, dosnt last long, heater is cheap
will i need a massive one to heat my work shop 26 x 16 ft steel clad

diesel

diesel is cheap if not free, not sure on run time, heater is quite expensive to buy, what size one do i want. also can i spray with this heater someone said it makes the paint go funky :mad:

what does any one else use, or any advice for me please ????:thumb:
got to watch as they can kick up a fair bit of dust and crap etc and will land on your piant