PDA

View Full Version : No tools left in overnight...

Mike
16-01-10, 09:14 PM
Stumbled on this on Corsa C UK lol

Couldnt help but LMFAO lol lol

"Had the work van home with us last night and there is a sticker on the back saying no tools kept in the van over night, so some little ******* broke in an left a note sayin just checkin grrrrr :@ haha"

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=256835

draper
16-01-10, 09:15 PM
see kids, crime can be funny lol

KSRY
16-01-10, 09:17 PM
Haha thats quality!

blue_peg_16v
16-01-10, 09:29 PM
lol

mikec123
16-01-10, 09:30 PM
well funny lol lol lol

L14MNP
16-01-10, 09:36 PM
I call BS. Shame it wasn't for real. We all hear the joke, but to see it in action... lol

Pete
16-01-10, 09:53 PM
Lmfaoo lol
someone on there made a good point tho, what sort of robbers carry paper and a pen? lol

Rysee
16-01-10, 09:55 PM
He might sell stationary hence not having tools

Mike
16-01-10, 09:55 PM
Lmfaoo lol
someone on there made a good point tho, what sort of robbers carry paper and a pen? lol

Considerate ones?

Pete
16-01-10, 09:57 PM
Considerate ones?

Not you then hay Mike ;)

Mike
16-01-10, 09:59 PM
Not you then hay Mike ;)

Nah, I'd have the stereo away quick snap me lol & the pen & paper lol

Pete
16-01-10, 10:03 PM
Nah, I'd have the stereo away quick snap me lol & the pen & paper lol
lmaoo, wernt you the one that sold that head unit on ebay to brainsnova? lol

Only Jokin ;)

Benn
16-01-10, 10:04 PM
Best i saw was a builders van with "no kettle or tea left on board over night"

Pete
16-01-10, 10:05 PM

Lmaoo. Best one ive ever seen if "No Tools... **** it why should i lie, you all know i have"

That made me chuckle

blue_peg_16v
16-01-10, 10:07 PM

no use to rj then lol

Jack
16-01-10, 10:09 PM
Too right. Sod the tools, I'd be looking after the tea facilities

Mike
16-01-10, 10:11 PM
lmaoo, wernt you the one that sold that head unit on ebay to brainsnova? lol

Only Jokin ;)

Bahaha! I currently somewhere have a Corsa C tape deck with uber claw hammer marks on it lol couldnt get mine out the Van & got well angry with it!!

A lad i know has or used to have, "Im a decorator, I dont own any fcuking power tools!" on his van

Pete
16-01-10, 10:16 PM
Bahaha! I currently somewhere have a Corsa C tape deck with uber claw hammer marks on it lol couldnt get mine out the Van & got well angry with it!!
A lad i know has or used to have, "Im a decorator, I dont own any fcuking power tools!" on his van

So you say anyway Mike, brains does look like a claw hammer has been at it :wtf:

ive seen one about a carpenter where it said "no tools left in this van over night, as i can't afford any"

^^ load of lies lol

Mike
16-01-10, 10:18 PM
Everyone knows chippys are minted!

blue_peg_16v
16-01-10, 10:35 PM
chippys earn a fortune, hence why my dad retired to a bnb in whitby at 50 the bar steward

Benn
16-01-10, 10:52 PM
Mint and runs a bnb? 2different things no?

blue_peg_16v
16-01-10, 11:13 PM
Mint and runs a bnb? 2different things no?

look how much they cost there then you will see what i mean. but to be fair alot of it came from doing property up and my dad grafted for what he now has, didnt see him as a kid he worked 7 days a week 12 hours a day

draper
17-01-10, 08:17 AM
maybe the guy was a delivery driver for a stationary company ?

mowgli
17-01-10, 09:00 AM
mike, i thought you were banned from COrsaC.co.uK for baiting fools????

Pete
17-01-10, 10:23 AM
COrsaC.co.uK

Lmaooo lollol

:thumb:

djbrowney
17-01-10, 10:26 AM
Everyone knows chippys are minted!

they are until they spend all there money on cars lol

mowgli
17-01-10, 10:28 AM
I would never ever put one of those stickers in my van window.......

it really advertises that you have kit in them in the day, so if you pull up near a chip shop, the van is fair game....

its like putting up one of those 'security patrol' signs on a building, the thieves just guess there is something worth nicking & have a lookout, thus the stuff still gets nicked.

Pete
17-01-10, 10:29 AM
they are until they spend all there money on cars lol

i dunno, i have a chippy next door, he moved in about 2 years ago, bought the house,bough a new MG TF, he has a Merc Sprinter aswell but i think he sold that.. and for a xmas present for his lad he got him a Corsa VXR :(:(

and looks like hes still got money to spend

mowgli
17-01-10, 10:31 AM
pete, he has a good credit rating more like

djbrowney
17-01-10, 10:31 AM
i like the signs that say

'now money left on this van overnight, i have a wife'

'how it my driving www.get****ed.com' (http://www.get****ed.com')

djbrowney
17-01-10, 10:32 AM
i dunno, i have a chippy next door, he moved in about 2 years ago, bought the house,bough a new MG TF, he has a Merc Sprinter aswell but i think he sold that.. and for a xmas present for his lad he got him a Corsa VXR :(:(

and looks like hes still got money to spend

he is a drug dealer lol

Pete
17-01-10, 10:34 AM
pete, he has a good credit rating more like

Ahh fair point actually, he never seems to be at work so it may be on credit, hes there like 3 times a week if that :mad:

scott.parker
17-01-10, 10:42 AM
Right lets clear this chippy's are minted bit up...

OK so when i was self employed and working 6 days a week 72-90 hrs a week, yes i was considerably better off then i am now, but was never "minted" you still have out goings, and i can tell you one thing, the last two years has been the worst for me financially, and im now far from "minted"!..

As for the story, thats all it is, funny joke not real IMO

djbrowney
17-01-10, 10:45 AM
Right lets clear this chippy's are minted bit up...

OK so when i was self employed and working 6 days a week 72-90 hrs a week, yes i was considerably better off then i am now, but was never "minted" you still have out goings, and i can tell you one thing, the last two years has been the worst for me financially, and im now far from "minted"!..

As for the story, thats all it is, funny joke not real IMO

i wouldnt quite say the same, some weeks you could earn £1500 then the next £50 becasuse of **** weather so it swings in round abouts like everything, the bad always out weights the good as always :thumb:

scott.parker
17-01-10, 10:48 AM
i wouldnt quite say the same, some weeks you could earn £1500 then the next £50 becasuse of **** weather so it swings in round abouts like everything, the bad always out weights the good as always :thumb:

The recession down here put me in bad financially stability to the point of 10 months back i was very very close to selling the track nova and my daily car to pay bills...

mowgli
17-01-10, 10:49 AM
and chippies never do domestic jobs for cash either

djbrowney
17-01-10, 10:52 AM

like a slapper never has sex lol

scott.parker
17-01-10, 10:54 AM

lol i tell you what.. i was given the number to a women who needed some work doing, started as swing and furnish two internal doors, and fit a window board, soon turned into i had to supply all the materials and she wanted mt to paint her ****ing kitchen/dinning room/living room, box in all the pipes in the house and fit all her new electrical switches/sockets! WTF i was on JSA at the time, how was i meant to account for spending money on all the materials etc, plus i was meant to be doing TWO doors and a window board, im not a ****ing electrician or painter... :roll:

djbrowney
17-01-10, 10:57 AM
lol i tell you what.. i was given the number to a women who needed some work doing, started as swing and furnish two internal doors, and fit a window board, soon turned into i had to supply all the materials and she wanted mt to paint her ****ing kitchen/dinning room/living room, box in all the pipes in the house and fit all her new electrical switches/sockets! WTF i was on JSA at the time, how was i meant to account for spending money on all the materials etc, plus i was meant to be doing TWO doors and a window board, im not a ****ing electrician or painter... :roll:

its called cash lol

i went to hang 2 doors at a dentist in town, built him a massive extension ans he still finds work for me 18 months after i started. now they are laoded lol

mowgli
17-01-10, 10:57 AM

pics of kitchen or gtfo

scott.parker
17-01-10, 11:07 AM
its called cash lol

i went to hang 2 doors at a dentist in town, built him a massive extension ans he still finds work for me 18 months after i started. now they are laoded lol

I forgot to add, she made me wait till her sodding 14yr old son got home from school as she needed to ask his opinion on what i should do with the floor, she want me to tile it! lol lol

In my head i was already saying **** this, she mad.. it's one of them situations where you know you should of said NO before picking the phone up.

mowgli
17-01-10, 11:18 AM
she has bored wealthy housewife syndrome..... she will keep getting you there until you actually shag her

scott.parker
17-01-10, 11:23 AM
she has bored wealthy housewife syndrome..... she will keep getting you there until you actually shag her

lol i left that day after listening to her and her fat boyfriend talk **** for hrs, and i thought right i wont be coming back here!

Benn
17-01-10, 11:32 AM
I forgot to add, she made me wait till her sodding 14yr old son got home from school as she needed to ask his opinion on what i should do with the floor, she want me to tile it! lol lol

In my head i was already saying **** this, she mad.. it's one of them situations where you know you should of said NO before picking the phone up.

It it was her daughter you wouldn't have minded...lol

novaload1992
17-01-10, 05:04 PM
lol