PDA

View Full Version : personal insurance quotes

supernovaxe
16-01-10, 05:15 PM
i had a personal insurance quote on my van a couple of years ago, this means that i had a 1 to 1 chat with the insurance companies director and discussed my unfortunate situation.I have a claim for flood damage,i was driving down small country road at night, not speeding, drove through a puddle that was 2ft deep! had new engine fitted. a few months later i was driving down a main road when i sneezed , lost concentration for a split second, bounced of the kerb and had a head on with a car coming the opposite way, wrote both cars of, no one badly injured. so for the crash i recieved 3 points for driving without due care and attention and 2 points for a defective tyre that was only 0.2mm under legal limit. as you will understand i was getting some silly quotes 4k-7k! so when i spoke to this company they used there common sense instead of a computer system, they could see i needed my van for work and that i had been unlucky so done me a deal on 2400 which doesnt sound good but i was only 19 and others were quoting double, plus van is old and a 2.4l. The company im with only insure vans so does anyone no of a similar company where you can discuss your situation?:thumb: