PDA

View Full Version : Yet another dnb set

djshaggeh
16-01-10, 12:19 AM
Yes, yet another drum n bass set. Jump up, jungle and uplifting. Recorded live earlier on http://www.uksfinest.org.uk (8 til 10 on a Friday night)

Its one vinyl back to back so there s a fair few tunes jammed in there. If you want to know tune names, post up the time the tune starts and I will try my best to tell you. You'll have to excuse me and my friend chattin' poo on the mic. We were a little bit drunk.

Anyways heres the link - enjoy!

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/shaggylegacy-thedatabassshow-150110.mp3.html

The Simps
16-01-10, 12:26 AM
dont normally like/listen to dnb but downloading now.

djshaggeh
16-01-10, 02:47 PM
bump

Connor
16-01-10, 04:36 PM
downloading it now, will let you know what i think in a bit :thumb:

Austin.J
16-01-10, 06:03 PM
Great set. Cheers. :thumb:

Connor
16-01-10, 06:11 PM
Just finished listening,
good set :thumb:
liked the 'mc-ing' aswell
was a nice touch

djshaggeh
16-01-10, 10:03 PM
Any good simps, or not your cup of tea, I will understand if you hate it. I used to loath dnb when I was younger and I know its an aquired taste!

No worries Mr Austin, thanks for texting in, it always hypes us up :)

Connor, I will pass that message on to the mc as he has it in his mind that he can't do it. Thanks for the comments.

The Simps
16-01-10, 11:35 PM
Listened to it this morning for about 20mins while balancing my accounts! lol Had me tapping my foot I must admit. Not keen on the mc'ing myself, not because he's crap or anything, just I would rather just listen to the music.

djshaggeh
17-01-10, 12:31 AM
Not the sort of music I'd be listening to while balancing accounts, bit too hardcore. What do you mean balancing accounts, you got some offshore account? Are you a drug dealer?!

I appreciate what your saying about the mcing, unfortunately I have to talk on the mic. Part of the radio sation rules unfortunately, otherwise I'd stay quiet because I'm the same. Just let the tunes roll!

Tim-SR
17-01-10, 01:20 AM
i often do partys and stuff at work and i hate talking on the mic, think its just because im shy with it and stuff. but the mixing of the tunes is what hypes me up for some reason lol

good stuff mate! keep it coming!

The Simps
17-01-10, 02:28 AM
When I listen back to a set I've mixed I get more excited about listening to the mixing than the tracks! lol

I was just checking bank statements, writing cheques, reading emails etc. Had put it on for background music. Will definately be giving it a full listen tho.

sr jack
17-01-10, 10:09 AM
reminds me off school days. good shizzle!