PDA

View Full Version : Oh wot a weekend, late march.............

locky
31-03-03, 05:49 PM
......Back in '03 :lol:

Went 2 the max weekender well, heres my story................
Took 6 hrs 2 get there from Cardiff stopped once 4 a pee break! we left here at bout 10.30. Almost every road we hit had roadworks! it was such a long 'ole haul!

Fri evening:-
I paid ?79 for the weekend, and had my moneys worth that nite! We saw ray davies who D.J.s in Eden, in Ibiza, Rebekah (the model) D.j.d, she wasnt all that good :( we saw marcella woods live! singing the usual, wot a body! and i got drunk! Also there was strippers!
Sat morn:- looked at the show n shine, the stunt area, sound off (wasnt v good IMO) and looked at the feature cars! i saw Lancys wide arched, but couldnt find him 2 say hi! damn! I got 2 fotos taken with the max power babes! and, also, I KISSED 1 ON THE LIPS! i felt a stud! 8)

Sat afternoon:- Went swimming! Started drinking when we got back!
We then went 4 a Chinese in Skegness, it was gorgeous! :D

Sat Nite:-We then went out into the club again, watched the max babe show, and then went 2 the Irish bar which revs had taken over!
got myself a free mag! with a video! i nearly got nickers 2 lol! :lol: They wer throwing them out with the babes autographs on em! got some tacky stickers 2! We then went 2 the other club, We saw Kelly llorena live! Shez a babe! of coarse she started off with Set u free and Forever (cant remember which way round 2 drunk lol) got 2 bed then after a kebab!

Sun morn:- Clocks went 4ward! i thought it was 9 ish, i was wrong :? it was 10 ish! just got all the stuff ready, and left at bout 11. Went 4 a wander on the see front, and left at bout 12.30!
Took just under 5 hrs wich is good i spose! :roll:
Overall, if u missed it n wanted 2 go, go next time, il see u there!
MENTAL WEEKEND!

wisewood
31-03-03, 05:53 PM
NICE ONE LOCKY!!!

kissing those ladies on the lips too - tut tut - and YOU KNOW where those lips have been too ;)

Freak
31-03-03, 06:33 PM
kissing those ladies on the lips too - tut tut - and YOU KNOW where those lips have been too ;)

Down the clinic for calogen injections....along with the tit job........

wisewood
31-03-03, 06:34 PM
i was actually thinking "around the dick of the max power owners to get the job"

but yeah you are right too...

whitey
31-03-03, 06:45 PM
Nah id be more inclined to think the girl next to hers clit!!

wisewood
31-03-03, 06:50 PM
lmfao - this turned into filth quite quickly didnt it :lol:

Breeny
31-03-03, 07:02 PM
I hope you are pleased with yourself, attending a max flower event. :roll:

:P

locky
31-03-03, 08:07 PM
Well it was a weekend away Breeny, im not really into the mag but if your into cars u'd have enjoyd the weekend! there wasnt any dickheads there either, didnt see 1 fight all weekend, and only 3 police cars! that was 1 passing, and 1 each day on the front gates!