PDA

View Full Version : facebook ignores?

Stuart
13-01-10, 10:25 AM
Can people see if you ignore friend requests?

pikey1986
13-01-10, 10:26 AM
im pretty sure they cant

Jack
13-01-10, 10:31 AM
Nope. I wonder if its who I think it is lol

Actually, technically yes they can. As when you request someone, it comes up "friend request pending" - if the person refuses the request, it gives the option to send a friend request. However if you just ignore the friend request and don't refuse/accept it, the sender willl just see "friend request pending"

brainsnova
13-01-10, 10:32 AM
i think they cant too as i have ignored loads.

brainsnova
13-01-10, 10:33 AM
i have 2 accounts brb i ll check what RJ said. Edited nope it doesnt say pending if you ignore :D

Stuart
13-01-10, 10:43 AM
Its not the sheep rj lol, I simply reported that one.

Just I ignored a request yesterday as I didn't think I knew the person and then got a message from them about it lol

Jon_nova1
13-01-10, 11:02 AM
there are ways, as said above, also they can just look at recently added contacts, and if your not in there, and your not pending, then the obvious has happened lol

brainsnova
13-01-10, 11:18 AM
there are ways, as said above, also they can just look at recently added contacts, and if your not in there, and your not pending, then the obvious has happened lol

or if you find them you can add them as a friend again lol

Hobbit
13-01-10, 12:12 PM
I find if i ignore people they just put in another request. So I accept them them, wait a week then delete them :)

Sloth
13-01-10, 12:25 PM
didnt realise i was a sheep...:thumb:

Spudly
13-01-10, 12:36 PM
I find if i ignore people they just put in another request. So I accept them them, wait a week then delete them :)

I find if i ignore them and they dont get the hint and try again i just ignore them again, noone is dumb enough to try three times are they?

brainsnova
13-01-10, 12:43 PM
but the 3rd time lucky rule applys lol

Rysee
13-01-10, 12:45 PM
I emailed a girl yesterday that deleted me and re added me about a year later, i said why would i add you, reason A,B,C etc and then got blocked, according to FB she doesn't exist...

Don't just ignore them, go on the offensive and when they block you you know they wont try again :)

Hobbit
13-01-10, 12:59 PM
I find if i ignore them and they dont get the hint and try again i just ignore them again, noone is dumb enough to try three times are they?

5 times someone tried to add me, I know i'm ****ing amazing but...