PDA

View Full Version : Stole these funnies from another forum....

Spudly
12-01-10, 03:47 PM
IDIOT SIGHTING #1

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a £5 note. Our total was £4.20, so I also handed her a Twenty pence piece.
She said, 'you gave me too much money.'
I said,'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me £1 back.'
She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the 20 pence and said 'We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing.' The clerk then proceeded to give me back 80 pence in change..

Do not confuse the clerks at MacD's.

IDIOT SIGHTING #2

We had to have the garage door repaired. The GARADOR repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener.
I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one GARADOR made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4 and he said,
'NOOO, it's not. Four is larger than two..'

We haven't used Garador repair since. Happened in Moor Park ,Nr Watford UK

IDIOT SIGHTING #3

I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbour call the Highways Departmentto request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: 'Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.'

Story from Potters Bar , Herts , UK

IDIOT SIGHTING #4

My daughter went to a local Kentucky Fried and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimum lettuce.' He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

From South Oxhey Herts , UK ...

IDIOT SIGHTING #5

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an Irish airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?'
To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?'
He smiled knowingly and nodded, 'That's why we ask.'

Happened Luton Airport ..... UK

IDIOT SIGHTING #6

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged co-worker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.
Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!'

She is a Local County Counciller employee in Harrow , Middlesex , UK

IDIOT SIGHTING #7

When my husband and I arrived at Our Local Ford dealer to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the drivers side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the Fitter/Mechanic, 'its open!'
His reply, 'I know. I already did that side.'

This was at the Ford dealership in St Albans, Hertfordshire UK .

STAY ALERT!
They walk among us... and the scary part is that is they have the RIGHT TO VOTE and REPRODUCE!

40 Gypsies arrive at the Pearly Gates in their Transit vans and caravans.

St Peter goes into the gatehouse and phones up God, saying. 'I've got 40
travellers here. Can I let them in?'

God says 'We are over quota on Pikeys . Go out to the Pearly Gates and tell them to choose
between them which are the 12 most worthy, and I will let just the dozen in.'

Less than a minute later St Peter is on the phone to God again. 'They've
gone', he tells God.

'What?' says God, 'All 40 of them?'

'No, the Pearly Gates'

L14MNP
12-01-10, 03:52 PM
Some good stuff there lol. I'm not buying that it hails from the UK though. it's written in American English. We aren't THAt bad.

Heard the pearly gates before. lol

Jack
12-01-10, 03:52 PM
thats older than Mowgli, although every time I see it, its been cunningly edited to change the locations lol

Dead giveaway is the KFC and taco bit, they don't do tacos in the UK :p

Spudly
12-01-10, 03:53 PM
Jack said its a repost but ive not come across it before though, most of its typical american stupidity though aint it lol

L14MNP
12-01-10, 03:54 PM
I'm glad we all agree. Even without the mention of tacos who says cross the street, clerk, take-out window, stoplight etc.

Jack
12-01-10, 03:59 PM
Plus there isn't a KFC in South Oxhey

bmw156
12-01-10, 04:09 PM
im sure i could of found this on the internet if i wanted to!

and yes they were funny.

Stuart
12-01-10, 04:10 PM
plus people in Hertfordshire arent all complete spastics

Spudly
12-01-10, 04:11 PM
im sure i could of found this on the internet if i wanted to!

Lmfao, thats very true aint it, but this isnt just another random youtube link posted up by itself is it, its actually something on our forum for you to read and laugh at, there is a difference:p

wwmnw
12-01-10, 04:14 PM
plus people in Hertfordshire arent all complete spastics

O RLY?

blue_peg_16v
12-01-10, 05:43 PM
seen if before but still funny

Richie_B
12-01-10, 06:53 PM
Gates FTW lol

bmw156
12-01-10, 07:27 PM
Lmfao, thats very true aint it, but this isnt just another random youtube link posted up by itself is it, its actually something on our forum for you to read and laugh at, there is a difference:p

lol. it might not just be another random youtube link. but it wasted a few mins of my life :d

im sure ill sleep tonight:)

Spudly
12-01-10, 07:34 PM
But in it not being a youtube link it saved you the few mins of having to wait for it to load, plus its encouraging you to read, and if you read slowly then thats your fault for being shat then lol

bmw156
12-01-10, 07:37 PM
But in it not being a youtube link it saved you the few mins of having to wait for it to load, plus its encouraging you to read, and if you read slowly then thats your fault for being shat then lol

LOL

my pc and internet connection are fast, thank you. im suprised you replied today with your slow internet. ( on a side note, whats with the mods on here having ****e internet connections ( you and jack) )

and its not my fault your pc cant load the "pointless" videos which waste more of your time.

Spudly
12-01-10, 07:40 PM
Dunno, my interwebs appear to be worse than jacks and his is slow, big time lol

Its not my fault either on the vids, its just the muppet corner seems to be turning into a post us your youtube vids section, were not talking to each other at the mo, merely posting vids and replies of Lol, and thats about it:roll:

bmw156
12-01-10, 07:43 PM

Its not my fault either on the vids, its just the muppet corner seems to be turning into a post us your youtube vids section, were not talking to each other at the mo, merely posting vids and replies of Lol, and thats about it:roll:

im sure everyone is talking in general car chat. as it is a nova forum :)

but everyday i do feel as if it is turning into facebook more and more. after all the tech sections are very rarely replied to.

Spudly
12-01-10, 07:44 PM
Exactly my point and what is facebook if not a place to share pictures and videos :roll:

bmw156
12-01-10, 07:49 PM
we share photos on here, of our cars and progress

effectively, this site is facebook for nova fans. and has different "sections" which seperate what people post. we have our friends *other users* and groups *saloon group*.

Jack
12-01-10, 10:52 PM
you and jack
Feel free to ring BT and ask them why my phone line is sh!t and then ring ADSL24 and ask hem why, even though I have an IP profile of 4.5Mb, do they restrict my line to 1Mb EVEN THOUGH I'VE POINTED THIS OUT TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND THEY KEEP FCUKING ME OFF WITH "are you sure its not your router/cable/wireless/computer/master socket" AND "we'll need to call BT who will charge you £xyz to do fcuk all"

:mad:

novaguy08
12-01-10, 11:22 PM

Perhaps it is time for a dedicated youtube section of the site??

Number 1 is funny lol

made me laugh a goodun that did