PDA

View Full Version : Mothers day and clocks back...

Neil.
30-03-03, 04:39 PM
What did u do for your mum.
I got her breakfast in bed(bit late, read below) Card, Flower/plant, n made a cake with pink icing n decorations.

And did u forget to put the clock back? I did and i got my mum breakfast in bed but it was meant to be at 8.30 but was at 9.45, lol, opps.
at least we get an extra hour of daylight!

Ben (lurk75)
30-03-03, 04:44 PM
yup going to work in the dark again :roll:

Tilly
30-03-03, 06:05 PM
ummmm
the clocks actually went forward an hour not bak

got my mum a card and tatty bear / candle

RobIsGrt18
30-03-03, 06:23 PM
got me mum a card and choccies (boring i kno)

...and i was late for work cos i did'nt have a clue the clocks went forward, ggrrrrr :evil: !! ohh well longer nights!!

jatinder
30-03-03, 06:30 PM
hamper full of bath stuff expensive flowers and a card :D

mikeoxford
30-03-03, 09:10 PM
CD, card, and a fone call in the morning as the parents were in wales, and flowers to come home to

and i cleared up all my $hit and vacuumed / washed up rather than leaving it for her to clear up :lol:

Wiggie
30-03-03, 11:10 PM
mum went out for the first part of the day, so i cleaned the house top to bottom mowed the lawn (in between paint coats on the nova) got CUTE card and a teddy bare itching his balls. :lol: minted. my mums diamond

ade
31-03-03, 12:06 AM
sent her a card - rang her up today and found out shes jetted of to Tunisia for 2 weeks with my sister!!

:o

Blooldy gets! Didnt even get a phone call

(and know my sister didnt get the holiday to Tunisia for my mums mothers day present!)

wisewood
31-03-03, 10:38 AM
Gave sister some money to sort out a card and pressie and sent her off to buy it for me - she got her something from the two of us - something which as yet i have still not seen.

Card was nice though - seen that this morning on top of the TV. :lol:

Cara
31-03-03, 10:42 AM
got my mum a diesel top some oil of olay stuff, me to you teddy and made her a scrap book with all pix of me an me sisters with loadsa poems in

wisewood
31-03-03, 10:45 AM
Cara thats really nice...

I made mi mum a cuppa tea and some fried egg on toast and tehn did the best thing any son cuold ever do for his mother - i fcuked off outta teh way all day and went to see kev :lol:

Cara
31-03-03, 11:03 AM
she liked it soo much she started cryin aww bless. see i can be thoughtful :lol:

wisewood
31-03-03, 11:06 AM
i always knew that teh heartless evil Cara wasnt the real you :lol:

linzTDI
31-03-03, 12:22 PM
i took my mam shoppin on Saturday and said she could have what she wanted so she ended up wanting some earings. Sunday she woke up (before me and my bro so no brekfast in bed)
My brother bought her a top and dad got her flowers then she sat and winged on as she had no chocolates, so we went to the shops and i ended up buying her soem bloody chocolates aswell throntons too!
But shes worth it

wisewood
31-03-03, 12:39 PM
i think its strange how some people feel the need to spend a fortune on mothers day and others dont.

when is it gonna be son or daughter day thats wha ti wanna know!!!!

linzTDI
31-03-03, 12:40 PM
exactly what me and my bro were saying and i said when is it going to be sisters day too?

wisewood
31-03-03, 12:49 PM
and brother/uncle/aunt/cousin day :lol:

Happy 2nd cousins Nephew's Auntie's Grandmothers hamsters Day :lol:

Tilly
31-03-03, 01:33 PM
no not auntys/cousins etc i'll be skint for the rest of the year my family is huge

wisewood
31-03-03, 01:39 PM
my immediate family is quite small but if you start getting further out than that we are all over the bloody place :lol:

all my grandparents were from massive families.

Chris LR
31-03-03, 03:45 PM
Gave Sister a tenner and fucked off to work out of the way all day.