PDA

View Full Version : Christmas presents

Anonymous
11-12-00, 07:23 PM
Right then, Ste(novaload techy and stud) has a new girlfriend, he needs advice on what to buy her, any suggestions? she likes novas by the way too.
My suggestion is driving lessons, anyone got any better?

Anonymous
11-12-00, 07:45 PM
I think he should buy her a big 24c gold ring, with a massive diamond, and then he should build a nova-limo for the wedding...

Anonymous
11-12-00, 09:35 PM
who is his bird? - Novachick?

I reckon that some 17" Dare alloys for a peugeot offset would go down a treat - but the chances are that they wouldnt fit and they would have to go to a pug owner - mmmmmmmmm i wonder who that would be, oh ps ste i am after some 17" dare alloys. lol

lol
lol
(got a laughing prob - and a spelling one - lol)

cheers

Davo

Anonymous
11-12-00, 09:39 PM
I think he should get her f**k all

Anonymous
11-12-00, 10:27 PM
get her a breast enlargement (only jokin) its cheaper than converting an air bag.

keep it safe

Anonymous
11-12-00, 10:50 PM
Ring = maybe but i think kev and lara will be first!!
17" pug wheels = shit i thought you were talking about for becky pug for a minute then!!
Getting her fuck all = it's more than you'll be getting!!
Breast enlargments = That pic of you showing your tits has really screwed your head!!

Anonymous
11-12-00, 10:53 PM
Well now, you could get a nice nurses outfit, they are always a goer, mebbies not, cos she already got one probably!

A new wheel or 2 could be good, especialy if she's gonna be playin dodems with curbs!

But, u know what all women drivers need?

DISCONNECT THE BATTERY, STOP HER FROM DRIVING!!

LOL

hehe.

Have a good crimbo & a belter new year!

Mark D.

Anonymous
11-12-00, 11:00 PM
how about a blow up collection of doll's a his and hers collection. that should occupy you both for a while.
Ho ho ho remember im santa...

Anonymous
12-12-00, 06:35 PM
me thinks u should just tell her your skint abd she should buy you double!

and stay away from that marrige lark

dont promise her owt coz i prommised my las that i would take her for a romantic meal when we first got together and shes still bugging me for it (2 years later!!)

"it was patter to get your nickers off pet!"
lmao