PDA

View Full Version : bloody people!!

jatinder
29-03-03, 11:00 PM
wot is it with little shits who hang around street corners at night i fucking left my car for 10 mins parked up they put sweets and drinks through the sunroof and nicked my side repeaters and by the time u come out they have gone little cunts. :snipersm:

Chris LR
29-03-03, 11:08 PM
It's a shame guns arn't more readly avalible (in the whole of the UK) and legal.

Just remember that if you lay one finger on them they'll prob do you for assault - and win...... :?

If I was in your position...... I'd replace the repeaters, park the car just as you did tonight....... wait for them to return...... and get a nice set of their photos as they set to.

Make up some posters, attach to lamposts, try the local paper and then police... in that order :lol:

whitey
31-03-03, 12:54 AM
LMAO at chris!

Or get some more repeaters (ANY crap ones) and superglue them or even better fibre glass to their fingers! If they tell on ya just say your car had it on and the little bstards got their just deserves by trying to nick them!

Love to see them in pain as it peels top layer of skin off!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

?Marty?
31-03-03, 01:53 AM
I'd superglue their eyelids and nostrils.

Jim
01-04-03, 10:12 PM
I'd chop their hands off. Bit extreme, but they aint gonna nick anything again. :twisted: Unless they become clever and use there feet, but when have car thieves ever been known to be intellectual :roll: ?

Jim

ade
02-04-03, 12:46 AM
lol m8 - know exactly how you feel - Friday night caught 20 or so neds on bikes leaning on my bumper - one had his wheel up in the air and from where I was watching them (4 stories up) looked like he was about to drop it on my bonnet.

I opened the window and shouted "oi - get the fcuk off ma car!" They looked up and started to shout abuse back - then strangely they asked wot team I supported! Remembering that I live in Glasgow and that 50% of city support rangers & 50% of them support celtic I shouted Wolverhampton Wanderers to which they burst out laughing and fcuked off!

Aint seem them since.

I find that if I come back and they are leaning on the car I ask them nicely not to lean on it explaining about trouser studs and dents etc and they usually stay off it - most are keen to know what I've done to it (so they can prob nick it later!)

Ade

Neil.
02-04-03, 12:49 AM
while therr lent on it, call police, wen u see police coming set ur alarm off from ur key fob, then watch police chase em!

Snowface
02-04-03, 09:10 AM
Anyone seen theJackal with Bruce Willis? Put that stuff on u repeaters so that when they touch. DIE!! :twisted:

Tilly
02-04-03, 06:01 PM
LMAO @ ade nice one but who are wolverhampton wanderers?????? :roll: i do know really

whitey
02-04-03, 06:12 PM
LOL at tilly! Well in on who the footy teams are!

Anyway ncie one ade!

As for the key fob, the old bill dont give a fcuk! They were in a car park the other day! I pulled in, and thought id have a laugh, walked away and remote set off alarm! There was 6 in the car park and not one looked!
Yeah i think they were looking for something/one else but still!

jatinder
02-04-03, 07:02 PM
well i got to everything replaced cleaned all up and superglued the side repeaters oh well more money

also bought a new kenwood mask stereo and im going to get the alarms total closure fixed by the weekend that will stop me leaving windows open!