Good seller
Item well packed and although took a while communication was excellent
Hope to deal with again :thumb:

Plug
29-01-10, 09:54 PM
have delt with in the past and a top service :thumb:

bazil
13-09-10, 07:34 PM
Top seller, items well packaged and prompt delivery :)

markmcgivern
02-07-11, 10:49 PM
As above, sent him £20 for fuel pump for xe which i have not received and he has not replied to my pm's. he has been on here this morning but obviously cannot be bothered to justify no fuel pump to me
AVOID!!!

is there anything i can do to get this sorted???:mad:

mk1nova_rich
02-07-11, 10:57 PM
You will probably receive a torrent of excuses now you have left negative feedback lol I appreciate that sometimes things crop up and we let people down with delays and so on, but if he has time to come online then there is no excuse for lack of reply/apology!! He has been on the forum a while so more than likely it will get sorted pal, hope so anyway :thumb:

wwmnw
03-07-11, 12:39 AM
Did you pay via paypal?

tommy8252
03-07-11, 02:57 AM
To be honest I've dealt with comptoncj a few times and from time to time there has been delays and some other minor problems but he has always come through in the end. Pm him again and all should be sorted very quickly.

davidfox280585
03-07-11, 08:57 AM
to be fair buddy ive sold chris a item before and i delayed postage a week or so just for my sheer busy schedule, what im getting at is hes always seemed genuine and i believe he will sort you out soon though you could do a paypal claim if you sent for goods not gifts, im sure you will get sorted

brainsnova
03-07-11, 12:40 PM
If there's going to be a delay then the seller surely has the time to email the buyer to let them know.

Bubba
03-07-11, 01:37 PM
shouldn't this be in the feedback section anyway

comptoncj
03-07-11, 02:58 PM
Thanks for all the positive replies guys, I have bought and sold lots of parts and never had a problem before, I have not ripped anyone off. I received payment for the pump and due to a busy work schedule which was explained I try and send my items when i can. What didnt help is the buyer didnt send me delivery address for the item. I am not a trader, I sell the parts i have and try and send them when i can sometimes it takes longer than others but I try my best but obviously i cant please everyone. I have offered a refund as the buyer is not happy. Not much else i can do.

breadstraw
05-07-11, 01:47 AM
What didnt help is the buyer didnt send me delivery address for the item.

kinda makes sense why he never got it then really :P

ward
06-07-11, 12:22 PM
surely a pm should have been sent to admin and not posted in this section for everyone to see.
surely by looking at hes profile y0u w0uld see that hes been on here for a while and surely for the sake of £20 it wouldnt be worth the hassle.

im sure i wont be alone in saying that personal life matters are more important than buying and selling a few odd parts you may have sitting about.so sometimes things will take longer.

Jack
06-07-11, 02:33 PM
I did receive a PM about this, but unfortunately I was in a field at Billing at the time so had limited net access. By the time I returned, the issue appears to have a resolution in place.

Please can those who have no direct input (i.e. are neither the seller or buyer, nor are people involved in recent transactions with either) refrain from posting, as otherwise threads expand and legitimate useful posts are barged out of sight.

Leaving this open so that Mark can update as required.