PDA

View Full Version : what othere carbs will fit a 1.4SR that ant webbers etc?????

1.4SR_RED_ROCKET
29-03-03, 01:30 PM
I need you help people coz my 1.4SR carb is f**ked and i ant got the type ov ???dosh??? too buy a twin webber carb brand spanking and i cant find any one thats selling twin 40's for a good price so i need an olternative carb thats going too boost up my power a tad so does any one out there no what othere carbs will fit my 1.4SR for defo???

help please do it for him> :microwav:

whitey
29-03-03, 02:00 PM
I think mr oxford may just have some!!!!

PM mikeoxford

Whitey

1.4SR_RED_ROCKET
29-03-03, 07:01 PM
what the hell you on about??? does any one have any ideas what carbs will go on???

Chris LR
29-03-03, 09:14 PM
SR mate clam down.. I think he has suggested a source for some T40's.

You realise the possible insurance complications this will involve don't you?

What exactly is wrong with your Pierburg 2E3 (Standard Carb)?

1.4SR_RED_ROCKET
30-03-03, 06:34 PM
the choke is goosed on it and it wont start up most ov the time but when it does some times it start runs but you have too keep the revs hi then after about 10secs it cuts out and it keeps on doing it so its goosed well and truley so i need a new carb and i just fancy trying a nothere carb that ant a twin 40 coz of ??? but some think thats off a nothere car that going too inprove it more + the 1.4sr carbs are faltey in the choke so i would prefuer a nothere carb thats not a 1.4SR

mikeoxford
30-03-03, 07:11 PM
i will have something for sale for you in a couple of weeks or so. weber twin choke, or pierburg carbs, loads of em kicking around the garage, need to get em all out

i dont have any immediate plans to sell my 40s - i have some new ideas :twisted: