PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Street Citroen, Leicester ?

areofall
06-01-10, 10:21 PM
Hi, wondering does anyone live near or be in the above dealer ship? I'm after a part and they wouldn't mail it. Wondering could someone lift the part for me and post it and I will give them a drink for doing it? The part is £18 and I'll give you £30 to purchase them and post the change is yours. The item is NOS and I can't get it off Citroen direct now.

novacabrio
06-01-10, 11:25 PM
What is the part? Is it easy to post? I work for bristol street in newcastle, maybe able to get a favor from someone

Novasport
06-01-10, 11:41 PM
If they can deliver it to BS Citroen Derby I can collect it from there for you, they are just down the road from where I work

novacabrio
06-01-10, 11:43 PM
Sorted then! Sure between us me and rich will sort it

Edd
07-01-10, 01:04 AM
On another note Areofall/Maurice,

are going to send me the mats I got off you via eBay ?
7 weeks is kind of a long time don't you think ?

I wouldn't of posted here if you replied to my emails and pm's.

Pete
07-01-10, 09:58 AM
its only a bus away from me, if no-one else can do it then just let me know and i can go and do it, or even mowgli if hes not busy.. hes a little closer.

areofall
07-01-10, 10:14 AM
On another note Areofall/Maurice,

are going to send me the mats I got off you via eBay ?
7 weeks is kind of a long time don't you think ?

I wouldn't of posted here if you replied to my emails and pm's. PM sent

areofall
07-01-10, 10:15 AM
It's a pair of mudflaps, not to big and I could mail the person and addressed jiffy bag to post them.

areofall
07-01-10, 12:31 PM
If they can deliver it to BS Citroen Derby I can collect it from there for you, they are just down the road from where I work Hi Rich, I'll call and if they will deliver them is it ok to go ahead with it? Thanks.

KSRY
07-01-10, 12:33 PM
Hi Rich, I'll call and if they will deliver them is it ok to go ahead with it? Thanks.

I work round the corner fella, I can do it if you want no problem, just give us a PM...

Edd
07-01-10, 01:21 PM
PM sentNo pm ????!

areofall
07-01-10, 02:59 PM
I work round the corner fella, I can do it if you want no problem, just give us a PM... Thanks !

areofall
07-01-10, 03:03 PM
No pm ????! re sent