View Full Version : nova update

novaboy_southwest
29-03-03, 11:12 AM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=553

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=554

has any one know of any one else having this color nova

whitey
29-03-03, 02:02 PM
Loose the sunstrip mate and only post in one forum! Dont post the same thing in 2 different ones!

novaboy_southwest
29-03-03, 05:11 PM
whats wrong with sunstrip??????

whitey
29-03-03, 08:14 PM
Just doesnt look rite in my opinion! But that is mt opinion! Im sure a few others will agree! It just doesnt compliment the car very well at all!

Sunstrips only really work well if they aint solid colour or if they are on the rite colour like black and a solid colour!

novaboy_southwest
29-03-03, 08:17 PM
the sunstrip aint finished yet getting a logo made soon in blue to break it up a bit but your welcome to your opinion m8

privatepie
29-03-03, 09:19 PM
not very good picturs when ur asking people bout the colour

Chris LR
29-03-03, 09:20 PM
snot my kinda thing either......

novaboy_southwest
29-03-03, 09:57 PM
thats not the true color the battery in the digi canm is flat so not working properly the real color is a bit lighter that the golden vigina packets

Fester
30-03-03, 02:45 AM
its going in the right direction m8, refraining from the dodgy stuff!

i think you should take the sunstrip off, get some light smoke window tints and do a deep sunstrip type thing with the tint as well, would complement it

Euan
30-03-03, 03:07 PM
it would be more aerodynamic if you took off the other wing mirror as well.

:D

novaboy_southwest
30-03-03, 05:15 PM
will have both on this week dtm ones had a accident with a gate opps

mikeoxford
30-03-03, 08:54 PM
aye not bad

loose the strip though :lol: :wink:

novaboy_southwest
30-03-03, 09:00 PM
after most peop saying to and thinking hard i will remove the strip i know its a silly q but is it easy to get off i presume just peel it off

ade
30-03-03, 11:29 PM
It will peel off (depends if on outside or inside to how fiddley it is).

I have to say car looks nice considering its a B reg.

Think early novas only had one wing mirror or has someone nicked the other one.

Also - get that primer sprayed over asap. primers water absorbes moisture so yer bare metal aint gonna stay rust free for long. Even if you just spray over with cans until you can get to a body shop for a proper job

Ade

whitey
31-03-03, 01:13 AM
If you use hammerite anti rust primer it may help a little! I would presume it has less sucking powers! LOL

novaboy_southwest
31-03-03, 07:35 PM
getting spraying done asap need to get me skirts on and back bumper then its done no i had a accident with a 6ft fence hopefully dtm ones r here this week talking bout nicking things just had some 15" rims put on went to work this morning came home to pic the car up and some little pri*k has nicked my brand spanking new blue anidised valve caps oh well better get some new ones then

Nova-Boy
01-04-03, 01:08 PM
Put em on with pliers as well that will stop them knicking them (although kids round my area are wising up and carrying adjustables!!). You couls put a lil grease on them as well.

mark_GSi
04-04-03, 11:10 PM
bloody hell kids are packing heat now!!!!

?Marty?
05-04-03, 12:31 AM
Either fit flush valves, or even better, just leave them. You can hardly even see them anyway.

And if you fit alloy one's, they stand out and no matter what they are/how fitted some kid will always have a go at nicking them. And even if they are unable to, they might end up slashing your tyres or something out of frustration.

novaboy_southwest
05-04-03, 08:37 PM
sunstrip now off and finelly put my novadose skirts on after being in the container at the garage for a month look sweet also helped my m8 fit his central locking and keyless entry so i know how to do mine bit tricky but should be able to do it so i can finely de lock the drivers side and get the spraying done yippee

novaboy_southwest
06-04-03, 02:05 PM
thought i put pics on with beter color and showing my car with new skirts on and with the sunstrip off cheers guys for saying it did not compliment the car and u were not wrong it looks much better :D :D :D

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=622

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=623