PDA

View Full Version : Andy j you still want to sell me those alloys?

novapol
29-03-03, 10:10 AM
havent heard from you yet
i am seroius about buying them so could you please return to my email or pm

cheers

Novapol

Chris LR
29-03-03, 09:17 PM
:lol: You finally remembered who your trying to buy em from then :lol:

Tazzy
02-04-03, 02:32 AM
lol, im so sorry i havnt replyed, had things to do!

ive kinda hit a brick wall a the moment im trying to knock down with a rolled up newspaper! lol

ive had to change plans, you see i have a nova gte that i wanted to sell as one, but nobody wants the best and fastest nova gte in the west midlands area! so i thought about selling it all in pieces, it has lots of good stuff on it! (gear linage changer, k&n, alloys, body kit, gte interior, decent good condition 1.6 gte engine, clear side repeaters and indictor covers, m3 mirrors, magnecor 8mm leads, brand new never been used bosch plugs, good condiiton body, de-locked doors, minimal rust)

i was only asking a K for it, but now my bro and i have had the idea to drop in a 2.0 8v engine which he has, but it will be a major work!

if i sell the alloys now, i wont have anything to sit it on to get it to watford, also, if i put on steels, we wont be able to fit the uprated brakes on!

im in a cul de sac at the mo, i dont know what to do, i dont have the money to get it through an MoT, thats why i aint sold it! (even though there is nothing wring with the car!)

mikeoxford
02-04-03, 02:04 PM
competitive rates at 2ltr 8v fitting 8) :wink:

Tazzy
03-04-03, 02:13 AM
lol mike, eh? :?:

what do ya mean competitive rates?