PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall shows this year

novalovingned
04-01-10, 11:27 PM
Whats the best vauxhall shows to go to this year? Dates, links etc would be very helpfull as ive never been to a vauxhall show before. I fancy taking the A reg when its finished.

bazil
04-01-10, 11:28 PM
join up and see the light................and the event calendarlol

Jack
04-01-10, 11:30 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/view.php?pg=officialevents

novalovingned
04-01-10, 11:31 PM
join up and see the light................and the event calendarlol wondered why i couldnt find anything. Better get my tenner out :)

sr jack
04-01-10, 11:44 PM
billing is the best imo. its more layed back than pv show. but i still go pv for the crack lol

Spudly
04-01-10, 11:53 PM
National weekend (our own show/weekend) PV (one night) Billing (full weekend) are the ones that i would definately recommend:thumb:

novalovingned
05-01-10, 12:01 AM
National weekend (our own show/weekend) PV (one night) Billing (full weekend) are the ones that i would definately recommend:thumb: cheers, trying to find anything on the net is a nightmare. Theres going to some long trips this year. Any other scottish members on here make the trip down?

bazil
05-01-10, 12:08 AM
cheers, trying to find anything on the net is a nightmare. Theres going to some long trips this year. Any other scottish members on here make the trip down?
if you join you get access to regional forums and find out about local meets and you'll ken the inside info;)

Spudly
05-01-10, 12:12 AM
cheers, trying to find anything on the net is a nightmare. Theres going to some long trips this year. Any other scottish members on here make the trip down?

Aye, Ade usually makes the trek to all of the above in his trusty nova 1.3SR, get clicking the paypal link up top for the regional sections, not to mention all of the discounts membership allows, you will make ten times your membership fee back in discounts alone trust me:thumb:

novalovingned
05-01-10, 12:34 AM
Cheers guys. I will get it paid :)

bazil
05-01-10, 12:36 AM
Cheers guys. I will get it paid :)

no pressure matelol

blue_peg_16v
05-01-10, 11:08 AM
billing and nats for mee pv is getting a bit of a chav fest imo

ade
05-01-10, 02:05 PM
Theres 2 PV shows this year - 2nd one I think will be more sedate than the 1st.

If you want to show your car you need to really join a club - Most big shows only really offer good rates ticket wise if youre part of a club. Plus you get the support of said club. Some shows have smaller show and shine or posing corners for individuals to show their cars but its not the same as a club membership plus the tickets are more expensive...

craig green
05-01-10, 02:20 PM
I thought I read something in TV about plans for a 1 day show, maybe to be held at Castle Combe circuit? Our scene needs it.
VW enthusiasts get to choose from literally hundreds of shows, let alone the european ones worth going to aswell. Vauxhall fans get 3 shows to go to, that includes TRAX FFS!

PNG National weekend & Billing get my vote. PVS is lacking 'something' nowadays.

Lynsey
05-01-10, 02:29 PM
VAG-Opel 5! I cannot wait :thumb:

mayhem
05-01-10, 02:37 PM
VAG-Opel 5! I cannot wait :thumb:

:thumb::thumb:

Jack
05-01-10, 03:09 PM
I thought I read something in TV about plans for a 1 day show, maybe to be held at Castle Combe circuit? Our scene needs it.
VW enthusiasts get to choose from literally hundreds of shows, let alone the european ones worth going to aswell. Vauxhall fans get 3 shows to go to, that includes TRAX FFS!

PNG National weekend & Billing get my vote. PVS is lacking 'something' nowadays.
Yep, one day at Combe in August(?). Its in the events calendar. One of our shows isn't really a Vauxhall show (Trax), one is a well-reputed chav fest (PVS) and VBOA is the only one worth going to - but thats effectively restricted access to VBOA members only. To a degree I think the shows reflect the "scenes" they are associated with. The VW scene is bigger than the Vauxhall scene, they also have the surfer types with the campers, beetles and to some extent the caddys, and the RTTS show. Vauxhall doesn't have that.

2nd one I think will be more sedate than the 1st.
You reckon? Chavs on track is a recipe for disaster lol

vaughanmc
05-01-10, 03:47 PM
PNG National Weekend and VBOA @ Billing

nova josh
05-01-10, 07:05 PM
i dont really like pvs its like a mud bath i prefer billingg alot better.

Joe Richardson
05-01-10, 07:51 PM
I plan to do PV and billing :thumb: