PDA

View Full Version : car spraying

shaneyboi35
04-01-10, 12:58 AM
this question has probaly been asked a thousand times but i need to get my car sprayed in the next couple of months. ive had a few quotes but with the way works going at the moment it doesnt look like im going to be able to afford them quotes.
does any one on here know any one that can give me a reasonable quote or recomend any one? all help appreciated
cheers

bazil
04-01-10, 01:02 AM
this question has probaly been asked a thousand times but i need to get my car sprayed in the next couple of months. ive had a few quotes but with the way works going at the moment it doesnt look like im going to be able to afford them quotes.
does any one on here know any one that can give me a reasonable quote or recomend any one? all help appreciated
cheers

Cheap resray = bad result, this is usually the case, you must know a mate or mate of a mate who works in a garage with a bodyshop?

doey106
04-01-10, 01:03 AM
Anerley Car Paints and Body Mods, 203-213 Dartmouth Road, London, SE26 4QY. 020 8291 9855 say you got his number from jack he does all my work and is really well priced.

Grey
04-01-10, 10:36 AM
i spent £2200 he had my pants down it was that bad look at my thread in projects. also im still paying him to do extra bits on new one so by the time thats done all in all would of spent £3350 its silly money depends what way you wana go. you need to go somewhere that has a name for itself theres a mate who i got my astra done with called bodyplastics there very good near me though. my advice id save first like i did lollol or do the usual credit card!

Riggy
04-01-10, 10:54 AM
i spent £2200 he had my pants down it was that bad look at my thread in projects. also im still paying him to do extra bits on new one so by the time thats done all in all would of spent £3350 its silly money depends what way you wana go. you need to go somewhere that has a name for itself theres a mate who i got my astra done with called bodyplastics there very good near me though. my advice id save first like i did lollol or do the usual credit card!

if you paid £2200 for your paint job then wasny happy , why are you still goin to him and paying more ?

should have made him put it right if you wasnt happy

goin to find thread now to look at pics lol

Riggy
04-01-10, 10:54 AM
double post....

jakeufton
04-01-10, 03:31 PM
my girfreinds uncle sprayed my nova did everytng exept engine bay and boot.... 300 quid, good job aswell lol