03-01-10, 09:44 AM
La

Jon_nova1
03-01-10, 09:48 AM
mouse?

LEWI007
03-01-10, 09:51 AM
Can they move really fast ?

I mean, this thing shifted, it was jet black and too fast for me to get a look of, but from what i saw it just looked like a black 2d triangle that was XE powered. im scared to go in the kitchen now ffs incase i get bitten. or eaten alive lol

Graeme
03-01-10, 09:52 AM
Get some traps from B&Q

LEWI007
03-01-10, 09:58 AM
Yeah i think i better, imagine i never saw it moev out of the way, id of stuck my pizza in the microwave and ate it and could of caught some disease !

conad
03-01-10, 09:59 AM
a mouse, they move thike excrement off a shovel

conad
03-01-10, 09:59 AM
thike=like lol

Nova_Tek
03-01-10, 10:10 AM
Tis a mouse 99.9% they shift quicker then a LET Nova on Phase 2. All you will see is a blur and as if something just moved passed you.

You have some options:

1) Buy, Rent, Get a Cat
2) Get some of that mouse glue and leave it in locations around the kitchen i.e. squeeze and spread some glue on a piece of carboard, when it walks over it its glued to it and cant move, trust me it's sticky stuff.
3) Old fashioned deadly mouse trap and some stinky cheese KABLAMO!
4) Keep it as a house pet.

:thumb:

conad
03-01-10, 10:18 AM
option4 i say, and call it danger

AlexW
03-01-10, 10:22 AM
Meow here for rent.

LEWI007
03-01-10, 10:50 AM
I did used to have a cat before i lived here, i think no.1 would be a great option but im not geting a cat, think ill get some mouse traps out of my dads garage tomorow and put it in the kitchen, then just see what turns up.

Maybe it isnt a mouse though.. but it was small so theres a good chance it is one.

Im gutted about not being able to eat my pizza now, it was a stuffed crust aswell ffs.

mowgli
03-01-10, 11:23 AM
if it was bigger & darker than a mouse, was there a purple custom ford pop outside??????

LEWI007
03-01-10, 11:53 AM
Damn i just nearly shat myself.

I went back into the kitchen and opened the pizza box and this brown thing started runnning all over trying to get away and i saw a tail, its a small mouse, how the hell am i going to get rid of it.

Mike
03-01-10, 11:55 AM
Sounds like youve got aliens hiding in your pizza box.........remember there blood is like acid.

Time to call Ripley me thinks.......

Nova_Tek
03-01-10, 11:56 AM
like I said mate, some tasty bait on a piece of cardboard with mouse glue on it or a mouse trap (it will most likely die with the mouse trap)

wwmnw
03-01-10, 11:58 AM
how the hell am i going to get rid of it.

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss311/wolvesrock1001/kill-fire.gif

Mike
03-01-10, 11:58 AM
You sure its not those pigeons back to haunt you?

LEWI007
03-01-10, 12:03 PM
You sure its not those pigeons back to haunt you?

lol

Cant get mousetrap until tomorow so that means i have to spend another night with this menace on the loose lol

Ive opened the pizza box and put it on the floor so i can see if it comes back, im starvin aswell and now im going to have to cook something cos its ruined the pizza.

ill have to go back in now and cook something. :(

novaload1992
03-01-10, 12:16 PM
http://mexicancuisine.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/speedy-gonzales.jpg

perhaps speedy gonzales?

bmw156
03-01-10, 12:20 PM
lol we always get small mice or other roadents in our kitchen from the cat. just corner it. tub over it. cardboard under it. and fling it as far as you can out of the door. or window.

and then give your kitchen a damn good clean and find the hole the fooker came in. and dont leave food laying about lol :)

p.s your scared of it. imagen what it must be like seeing you. now you might understand why its running so fast lol

Jon_nova1
03-01-10, 12:37 PM
leave your pizza there, wait for said mouse to go back to eat some more, listen for it rummaging, grab said box and throw in bin lol

Nova_Tek
03-01-10, 12:39 PM
By the time you go to the kitchen to look at the box it will run like hell and you pobably won't even see it lol

Cle
03-01-10, 12:42 PM
Just remember to close the kitchen door lol you wouldn't want it to find the bedroom or living room lol

puss puss
03-01-10, 12:45 PM
lol scared of a little mouse, we had a rat in our flat. This tool ate a whole lofe (sp) of bread and had a go at my potatoes. I called the experts in because am in a rented flat and didnt have to pay for it.

But if it was me i would take a trip down to your local gun place n buy a high powered air gun/c02 powered bb gun.

Then stay still put ur pizza in the middle and wait coor just like real life mw2 in your own kitchen!

Sloth
03-01-10, 01:21 PM
i'd cook it and eat it, they taste like chicken............

Mike
03-01-10, 02:19 PM
i'd cook it and eat it, they taste like chicken............

Id put fireworks in its letter box. Get it in the festive spirit :)

Sloth
03-01-10, 02:23 PM
hahahahahaha!

'ave it mousey!!!!

L14MNP
03-01-10, 02:27 PM
I know what it is.
http://supahfresh.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/domo_kun.jpg
You're so JDM you even have Domo kun loose in the kitchen.

*Bows in samurai stylee to show awe

Mike
03-01-10, 02:28 PM
^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA lol lol

novaguy08
03-01-10, 05:04 PM
GOLF CLUBS!!

Leave a grape (surprisingly mice DONT like cheese!!) on a Golf "T" then when it appears for a nibble THWHACK!!!!!!!!!!! first mouse in orbit lol

Also, mice can fit in through any hole that is about the size of a biro.......... so you might wanna get some expanding foam (another idea pops to mind now lol) and just fill the holes in your wall.......

Nova_Tek
03-01-10, 05:12 PM
have always caought mice with a bit of strong smelly cheddar, does the trick. They'll eat a lot of things even fabric so some tasty smelly cheese is more then enticing.

LEWI007
04-01-10, 09:07 AM
Dont F*ing believe this.

Went for another pizza last night, left a few slice so i thought right i will lock this ppizza box in the oven so i did. went to get it this morning, while i touched the pizza box to get it out i heard rummaging and got a shock again like yesterday, so i picked the nearest thing up which happened to be a spatula lol then i quickly puled the box out and on to the floor, i saw a mouse shooting across the kitchen floor hitting the rev limiter and propably had a shot of nos aswell, its a really fast thing i stand no chance of catching it, then it went under the cabinets, i inspected the pizza box and its chewed the small hole bigger again and got to the pizza, but how on earth it got inside the oven i will never know.

Theres 2 holes in the box, the original one is the size of a 5p piece and the one its chewed is now the size of a 1p piece so it can get through really small holes.

Going to get a mouse trap today, but i hate kiling animals, nobody start with the pigeon thing cos i didnt actually kill any pigeons lol

is there no way of getting rid of the mouse without killing it ?

Could try that glue thing someone suggested.

Nova_Tek
04-01-10, 12:01 PM
Ovens IIRC have vent holes so it could've got into the oven through there mate. Just imagine a pizza the size of a house I'm sure you'd catch the scent.

Like I said they are quick little things.

Mouse trap will either injure it quite badly or will kill it. The only other way is to make a trap so it gets trapped in a box or something or mouse glue. They can't escape from that but the only thing is that you'd have to relase it from the glue back outside which means you coming very close to it and the mouse will get a nice waxing lol

NathanPrince
04-01-10, 12:14 PM
Would be funny seeing a mouse running around with a bald back though :D

Nova_Tek
04-01-10, 12:21 PM
lol

Hobbit
04-01-10, 02:24 PM
meh, i'd still eat said pizza...

NathanPrince
04-01-10, 02:26 PM
With the mouse on top, bald back and all.

L14MNP
04-01-10, 03:01 PM
Hope it wasn't the mouse from South Park! lol

'Eeeeeek!'

NathanPrince
04-01-10, 03:35 PM
From eeeeek a penis? Quality episode, especially the singing in the moonlight part. lol

bazil
04-01-10, 03:41 PM
if your an animal over then for god sake dont kill it..............get a cat and let it kill itlol

let nature take it course:)

L14MNP
04-01-10, 03:51 PM
From eeeeek a penis? Quality episode, especially the singing in the moonlight part. lol
:thumb:
I have enjoyed the latest series more than ever. Awesome!

NathanPrince
04-01-10, 03:51 PM
FREEEEEEEEEEEEZE! Saw that one xD Also the Wrestling one was epic.

L14MNP
04-01-10, 04:05 PM
Waterpark/End of world one was awesome. There's been so many! make love not Warcraft is one of my faves lol.

FREEEEEEEEEEZE! That was sick man! "Hand me that evidence bag..." lol
+rep for good taste dude. lol

NathanPrince
04-01-10, 04:06 PM
Highlight of the season for me is the p*ssing in the monkeys face, then shooting them because they got angry xD

L14MNP
04-01-10, 04:08 PM
Aye. From Pee Pee's water park. lol

More Good Jew fodder in that one also. When they were gonna shoot Randy it was awesome. The banana's not working!!

'I'm the only one left, it's just me and all these minorities now' lol

NathanPrince
04-01-10, 04:13 PM
Lol, south park rules, I could talk about it all day if I could

LEWI007
04-01-10, 08:36 PM
Got my mouse trap set tonight was told to put chocolate on it but i ate all the chocolate myself so ive put a bit of pizza on it instead lol

Just need to see if ive caught it in the morning, if i catch it and it isnt dead wtf am i going to do, i will have to kill it somehow :(

sr jack
04-01-10, 08:49 PM
Stand on the dirty vermin mwhaaaaaaha!

kenny_afh
05-01-10, 03:02 AM
hate to be the one to state the obvious, but just dont get the toppings it likes.

wwmnw
05-01-10, 03:03 AM
hate to be the one to state the obvious, but just dont get the toppings it likes.

EPIC

LOL!

LEWI007
05-01-10, 09:57 AM
lol at the above.

Come in this morning and the mouses paw/hand whatever, was stuck in the trap so it couldnt get away and was making squeaking noises, and like i said im a soft c*nt and cant kill it so ive had to get these 2 metal bars and pull the trap back and free it ffs. and it couldnt run because of its injury so i trapped it in a bowl and free'd it outside, im such a puff.

anyway i took a picture, now IIRC if it has a long tail like it did, then its a RAT ??

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh57/LEWI007/IMG_0032.jpg

Gonna have to seriously clean the house now and try and find the hole.

L14MNP
05-01-10, 11:03 AM
Nice one Ray Mears!

Looks like a field mouse to me. With a knackered paw you've probably sentenced him to a cold, lonely death. :( lol

I bet if the hole had hair around it you'd find it. lol

Nova_Tek
05-01-10, 11:10 AM
That or death be feline attack. If it's only it's paw then it may be ok, good thing it didn'T trap both its hind legs, it would've needed a wheelchair.

LEWI007
05-01-10, 11:10 AM
Yeah i was thinking the same, that hes gonna have problems surviving outside injured, but then i thought meh, he should of been dead hes lucky to even get this second chance.

and LOL at the hairy hole lol