PDA

View Full Version : black nova sr STOLEN in bradford

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 05:27 AM
my brother has had his nova stolen at around 2am this morning. its a 'b' reg black sr, lowered with astra gte wheels. standard sr kit. just wondered if people could keep an eye out or if they hear of one getting broke could they let me know. thanks.

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz23/dazz4/Image022.jpg

andy_mk3
03-01-10, 05:33 AM
Gutted for him :( Thieving bar-stewards!!

I hope he gets it back in the same condition as they took it in.

16xe_chris
03-01-10, 09:06 AM
Gutted mate, i'll keep my eyes open for anything fitting that description today

Graeme
03-01-10, 09:12 AM
Gutted for you mate

Rickyb
03-01-10, 11:28 AM
people cant have anything these days il keep an eye out this way buddy.

wwmnw
03-01-10, 12:18 PM
Full reg/pics ? I doubt it will make it this far north but it could do.

nova josh
03-01-10, 12:30 PM
gutted mate hope he getts it back how they took it and they get caught.

daverobson
03-01-10, 12:32 PM
:(

sparkie1401
03-01-10, 12:46 PM
B4ASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are people like this

Southie
03-01-10, 12:56 PM
The barstewards :(

If you could post some pictures up of the car that would be handy, I can then print some off to see if anyone has seen it as I ain't far from Bradford. Where exactly are you based?

Hope you find it :)

jakeufton
03-01-10, 12:56 PM
is it the one that was bought off pistonheads about a month back for £775? just wondering picture wise is all. hope he get it back mate i wass p*ssed off enough when some one stole my centre caps:mad: lol

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 02:38 PM
ive put a pic up, i spent from 3am till 6am out looking for it, im still looking now. aint had no sleep and if i catch the cnut who has taken it im going to make him pay!

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 02:54 PM
it was bought off ebay about 2month ago from newark, nottingham. the car was stolen from wibsey in bradford, no broken glass or door lock remanants. i followed the tracks aswell in thesnow and they turn around and come back past my house!! cheeky 'i'wats. it had his brand new sub/amp, brand new 6x9s, few week old 60mm springs and spax shockers. i told him time and time again to be careful but as he went to take coil lead off and tuck her up for night it had gone. i was dragged out of bed at 1am by my gf because her brother needed to go to hospital, as soon as i get out the hospital door at 3am i get a phone call saying my cars gone from my brother so i spent all morning looking for it in the obvious places untill i had to take gf brother back to another hospital at 7am for his stitches as halifax wouldnt do them, i left there at 10 and have been looking around since. GOD IM TIRED!!!

Spudly
03-01-10, 04:28 PM
Wounded, my mate Rob tried to buy this as it was a trade in on stoneacres in house scrappage scheme at my local branch, it went to newark autions and he was outbid on it by about a tenner, it had a snowplough on it when it was traded in btw, it then went straight onto ebay within 24 hours of going through the auctions, i hope you find it and its not in too bad condition bud:cry:

Rob
03-01-10, 04:40 PM
thats the one that got away spud,hope ya find it in one piece mate :thumb:

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 11:16 PM
found it, after 16 hours non stop looking. in a field burnt out!:mad: with 2 other cars, absolutly nothing salvagable.

Spudly
03-01-10, 11:17 PM
Aww gutted for you mate truly, such a shame:cry:

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 11:19 PM
B861UBM no longer lives!!!

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 11:20 PM
just want to say thank you all for the support. my brother is really upset but now we have closer on it so he can move on

Southie
03-01-10, 11:23 PM
Truly devestated for him. This is one of the reasons why insurance companies don't touch the Bradford area. :(

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 11:29 PM
it served as a banger racer for a short while before it was burnt out, they decided to play bumper cars and smashed every panel. why take such a nice example to just rally round a field and have a bonfire!

vaughanmc
03-01-10, 11:30 PM
B*stards!

nova josh
03-01-10, 11:34 PM
really devostated i think they should be aloud to shoot people who do this!!!!! is he going to have another nova and have you had it back yet?

NOVA-KID-93
03-01-10, 11:42 PM
Gutted mate, I nearly put a bid in on this aswell when it was on ebay!!!

Hate sad ****s that do things like this to other peoples property :mad:

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 11:42 PM
urm he wants another nova but is going to be alot more careful and get an alarm fitted. the car is unrecognisable but i no certain bits and bats on it thats how i know its his, its not really in a fit state to remove and absolutly nothing is retreivable on it.

belmonty_daryl
03-01-10, 11:44 PM
Gutted mate, I nearly put a bid in on this aswell when it was on ebay!!!

Hate sad ****s that do things like this to other peoples property :mad:

it did have filler here and there that you could see in the sun light rippling abit but it was perfect for my brother as a starting nova sr, was going to be an eventual resto project and be 100% original.