PDA

View Full Version : Awsome prank!

twistysnovagte
02-01-10, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vppxu70Wojo

funny but surley that must be hurting lol

Benn
02-01-10, 11:44 PM
No it isn't, could have really hurt him.

Nova_Tek
02-01-10, 11:48 PM
That could've gone wrong quite easily. The slow mo reply was funny though lol

Spudly
02-01-10, 11:48 PM
Thats bloody stupid, how close did he come to nailing himself on the coffee table, that couldve killed him:eek:

w88rdy
02-01-10, 11:49 PM
I watched a thing on pilots and ejecta seats,when they eject they damage the bottom of there spines with the impact and so could this! fools !

I have a bad back, its not good

sulphur
02-01-10, 11:50 PM
That's f*cking dangerous. A force like that could've snapped his spine surely...

Bad backs aren't fun..

F*cking idiots.

twistysnovagte
02-01-10, 11:52 PM
maybe the titles a little out on behalf.
but that is some naughty prank!
Even though it copuld of gone wrong.
i just feel sorry for all those that do re-in-act the scene and fcuk it up,idiots lol

novaguy08
03-01-10, 05:09 PM
He knew that was coming by the looks of the way he was sat.

Could have gone wrong but because it didn't

lol

Jack
03-01-10, 05:27 PM
Thats fcuking stupid. Sure, it was blatantly set up and the guy knew it was coming, but no doubt hundreds of dumb ass impressionable yank kids will now try that on their mates and dads thinking "oh its ok, the guy on youtube was ok". Then they compress someones spine, because thats really funny

I watched a thing on pilots and ejecta seats,when they eject they damage the bottom of there spines with the impact and so could this! fools !
Unless your name is Goose in which case you break your head on the canopy

mowgli
03-01-10, 06:09 PM
initially I thought, ok, where is this going, but the bit when the man got launched stopped it being funny for me, sorry

that poor man will have some serious back problems......

an airbag is designed to sit in a collapsable structure & explode in a controlled fashion, not get put under a leather cushion...

I honestly thought it was LEWI007's handiwork, as he has previous history of posting violent films

L14MNP
03-01-10, 06:47 PM
Keep the airbags for under Biffa bins IMO.

R.I.P Goose :( Great balls of fire!

wwmnw
03-01-10, 11:55 PM

I have a bad back, its not good

It also breaks ribs and has broken necks before.

nova_saloon
04-01-10, 12:00 AM
ouchie to dagerous

Tony M
04-01-10, 12:30 AM
This is funny - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5_aSs9VfI0

Nova-rich
04-01-10, 03:31 AM
LMFAO!!! Both pranks are awesome the airbag one is funny as hell im sure they researched the dangers and risks, most extreme pranksters do.