PDA

View Full Version : raced the plod .................

twistysnovagte
31-12-09, 09:17 PM
well ive just been out and went the long way(as i do to get the car warmed up) to mcdonalds to get the kids some milkshakes before i start on the lash.
as i pulled up at the main lights in my town centre i was greeted by a copper and his pal in a mk4 astra police car,i got a a blur of the horn from him then he's telling me to put my window down,then he starts saying thats a rare one aint it pal(meaning my car obviously)so i says yeah theere aint to many about.
then to my suprise he says well lets see it go then,i was like oh yeah mate then you can pull me a give yourself a star for the night.
and he says no the roads are clear we can both see that,so lets see it go from the lights.
just then did the lights changed to which i pulled away normaly then he came up side and go on then let it go lol
so i just give it death and you could see he was trying to keep up behind me but it he just became a blur towards the end of the linkway, and totaly left me alone lol
and that is my best experiance of 2009:d lol
fresh pic of when i polished it this morning
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa168/twist6151/DSCF1832.jpg

Benn
31-12-09, 09:19 PM
Your car is so awesome it made that kid fall down.

brainsnova
31-12-09, 09:20 PM
whos passed out next to it lol

brainsnova
31-12-09, 09:20 PM
the lead foots still on the pedal that explains no shoes.

LEWI007
31-12-09, 09:25 PM
LOL, i cant belive the police said that to you, its cool when there alright with you like that.

Love the car aswell mate i do like my cav gsi's.

bmw156
31-12-09, 09:33 PM
LOVE it

djbrowney
31-12-09, 09:39 PM
are you sure you wernt pisssed, its was people on there way to a fancy dress party tonight lol lol

valvercorsa
31-12-09, 09:46 PM
Hahaha cool. Nice gsi too :)

puss puss
31-12-09, 09:48 PM
Cool story

and wow guess the engine noise or the coolness of that gsi knocked the kid over and stole his shoes!

Jack
31-12-09, 09:51 PM
ITS RAZA!!

Novasport
31-12-09, 09:54 PM
Pic from the Gatso they got you to race past is in the post lol

MattBrown
31-12-09, 10:00 PM
If only lewi0077070707077 had such nice feds, or I did:(

Nice gsi btw:)

ianglanister
31-12-09, 10:05 PM
what did the copper look like? i work at eccleston but from st helens sometimes. want to find out who it was ha ha

Saloony
31-12-09, 10:40 PM
I want to know too, cos i have family up in St. Helens- Rainford, so need to know for when me and Monaro go for a visit lol. Got on the East Lancs and nail the bitch.

alan b
01-01-10, 11:53 AM
haha brilliant, if that happened over here ya'd gat a summons in the door in 5 months!

Mike
01-01-10, 12:54 PM
ITS RAZA!!

BAAAHAHAHAHAAAA his cars ran him over lol lol

sparkie1401
01-01-10, 01:05 PM
cool, that would never happen to me!, obviously wasnt a traffic cop as most of them are far from cool

if i fell in a barrel of tits id come out sucking my thumb

twistysnovagte
01-01-10, 01:08 PM
lmao you lot,the kid in the pic is my son who decided to throw his money tub all over the pavement.

as for the racing bit,im pretty sure i wont be doing it again,looking back,it was a little silly on my behalf,as i dont drive around trying to race whats out there.
i try to look after my car but a little blast now and again on a clear open road doesnt do the car any harm, you could say i was a little overtempted as you dont get copper's asking to give there car a run for its money everyday.
if it was the jag,or the signum they also drive around in then, i wouldnt of even bothered lol
its just that this little runout came with a bit of a "twist" to it!.

ade
01-01-10, 02:38 PM
Sounded a blast - just hope you dont get a ticket in the post. Plods can be devious feckers - if youre ahead of them they'll have you on video...

Adam
01-01-10, 02:54 PM
Are you SURE it was the police?? lol
Because i saw Darth Vader and Baloo(Jungle Book) walking the streets last night.

Id never expect ANY copper to say anything like that tbh.

Mike
01-01-10, 03:23 PM
Because i saw Darth Vader and Baloo(Jungle Book) walking the streets last night.

Were you at our fancy dres party aswell then lol lol both of them were there, along with Fred & Wilma Flintstone, Jack Sparrow, Beetle Juice, Superman x2, Neo & Frank Gallagher to name but a few lol lol

Andy
01-01-10, 03:27 PM
Hmm it doesnt sound clever really,as police in Hull where im from used udercover cars to try and goad people into racing not so long back,unsure if they still do.Then taped it all and stopped the car later on and asked them to "assume the position" lol lol
Just be careful out there....i sound like that hypocrite Alistair Stewart....:roll::tard::tard:

Adam
01-01-10, 03:55 PM
Were you at our fancy dres party aswell then lol lol both of them were there, along with Fred & Wilma Flintstone, Jack Sparrow, Beetle Juice, Superman x2, Neo & Frank Gallagher to name but a few lol lol
Even if i was there i wouldnt have remembered past midnight lollollol

Jack
01-01-10, 06:15 PM
Whatever you were drinking/smoking, I want some lol

Adam
01-01-10, 06:21 PM
:d

Sambuca is wonderful stuff :cool:

Nobby
02-01-10, 05:50 PM

sounds like a typica night out in your end then lol

Riggy
02-01-10, 11:38 PM
ITS RAZA!!

i have seriously just wee'd lol