PDA

View Full Version : PV sleep over.............

mikeoxford
27-03-03, 11:49 PM
will anyone from here be doing both days........?

Ian
28-03-03, 12:10 AM
at a 1 day show?

Neil.
28-03-03, 12:12 AM
HAHA :lol:

Tilly
28-03-03, 09:14 AM
:roll: :lol:

Dicko
28-03-03, 09:50 AM
:lol:

MattyWoo
28-03-03, 10:00 AM
LMFAO!!!! :lol:

mikeoxford
28-03-03, 11:32 AM
well thats what i thought

BUT i asked cos of OPN reply on the main PV thread:

wot about tickets for camping over on Saturday nite?? (aperently its supposed to be about ?5 per person) but its not mentioned on the form...

thats what confused me :oops:

RobIsGrt18
28-03-03, 03:45 PM
was a proper wicked day last year !!!!

onephatnova
28-03-03, 08:37 PM
i didnt say it was a two day event - i think it is just ONE day. But in Total Vauxhall it said on their application form that it was ?5 for camping over on the Saturday nite.

That might be at another nearby venue :?: :?: :?: or ya might be able to go there (Santa Pod) on Satuday nite and camp over there... :?: :?: :?: I dont know... :?: :?: :?:

I for one would fancy camping over to make a bit of a weekend out of it... :D :D

I think some further investigation is in order...

novax
28-03-03, 10:45 PM
Last year, VxlSCC members camped at SantaPod I'm sure, though I didn't.... Might do this year tho

Phil_G
28-03-03, 11:58 PM
HI,

dont i know it...

I was driving down for the day at 4am and my mobile didnt stop ringing all night

"about the nova in spares or repairs in loot m8"

"fuck off"

"hahahaha"

"must be the one next to that vectra v6 then - 1 bellend owner"

(ok - made hte last bit up but is what i should have said!)

grrrr

dunno bout this year...

Phil

Jim
29-03-03, 01:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHA,

Anyone else think this is Mikes devious mind thinking that he can learn if any females are going along, and sneak into there tents at night? :lol: Either that or he wants to sneak into the lads tents :o Maybe Mike has his eye on a few people. Maybe he's fallen for Wiseood after Wisewood posted all those pictures of himself, they were really for Mike. That'll also explain the post count of those two, they talk to each other all day in Muppet corner, then Wisewood deletes the posts so that no one can read them afterwards :lol:

I've found out there secret, call me Sherlock Holmes :lol: :lol: :wink: 8)

Jim

whitey
29-03-03, 01:37 PM
LMFAO at Slim! On the contrary dear watson, I believe that they have a clever plan devised in which there is a special forum made just for those two! It is not linked to on the site!! :twisted: :twisted:

MattyWoo
29-03-03, 03:03 PM
Hmmmm could be a good laugh camping out there. My first show as a nova owner!!! If theres quite a few Novaloaders camping then i may be tempted.

learchnovavan
29-03-03, 06:29 PM
i stopped ova last year n had a rite laf. i took me bro's cav gsi coz he had a trade stand. same again this year but ill b in the van :twisted:

Ian
29-03-03, 06:29 PM
might get travel lodge like last year had a laugh with fenix and gaz and pete r from mig doing midnight passenger rides in car lol

mikeoxford
30-03-03, 08:29 PM
slim and whitey - your insults are actually very amusing :lol:

dont forget the MSN convos, PMS, txts and the odd fone call :lol:

Jim
31-03-03, 09:28 AM
I was only joking Mike, wasn't an insult :)

Jim

mikeoxford
31-03-03, 04:30 PM
I was only joking Mike, wasn't an insult :)

Jim

:wink: i know bud

locky
31-03-03, 05:12 PM
Il camp over if its possible! saves the day being even longer!