PDA

View Full Version : mint condition antibes interior!!!

recoveryman
31-12-09, 12:14 AM
i have for sale a nova antibes interior, it comes with front and rear seats and front door cards, the carpet is not included, the seats and doorcards are in immaculate condition with no wear whatsoever there are no marks on any of the seats anywhere, the seats are blue and grey in colour they are from a c,reg nova so they have the early style rear seat mounts, ideal if you are restoring an antibes as you will not find better than these, looking for £150 for the lot or would be willing to trade for some other parts for my nova let me know what you have,cheers.:thumb:

connor c
31-12-09, 12:20 AM
where are you lad

recoveryman
31-12-09, 10:20 PM
im in glasgow mate

vaughanmc
31-12-09, 10:25 PM
What you looking for to trade mate ? Wouldn't mind an early tailgate from a C reg Mk1 Nova or a back bumper...?

recoveryman
01-01-10, 02:11 PM
i already have an early tailgate and back bumper mate, im looking to sell my interior or swap it for some parts, im looking for a 1.3 downpipe and possibly manifold so i can fit my stainless exhaust to my 1.2 nova also looking for a rollcage, rear strut brace, gte driveshafts 22 spline or a set of 2litre driveshafts made up, anything else considered:thumb:

vaughanmc
01-01-10, 03:47 PM
Aye but do you have an early back bumper or tailgate for swaps or forsale ? Got loads of Nova stuff here mate

recoveryman
01-01-10, 10:18 PM
no mate just the interior for sale the early mk1 stuff is on my own car, thanks anyway.