PDA

View Full Version : Genral baxter number

djbrowney
27-12-09, 06:01 PM
If any one could give me his number, i bought some bits from him 3 months ago, he hasnt posted them. Gave me a story of waiting for paypal to clear in his bank. Now dosnt answer my pm's hasnt been on line and never on msn any more.

it not a lot of money but it not the point !

cheers browney :thumb:

CoolTiger
27-12-09, 06:10 PM
havent got his number, but i doubt hes ran with your money ;)

djbrowney
27-12-09, 06:11 PM
3 months take the piss a little mate, and not so much a heads up as to whats going on !

Spudly
27-12-09, 06:36 PM
Ive messaged him asking him to get in touch with you bud but he aint replying to me, id gladly hand you his number but i dont give anyones numbers out without asking the person first, not being funny towards you or anything bud!

djbrowney
27-12-09, 06:42 PM
Ive messaged him asking him to get in touch with you bud but he aint replying to me, id gladly hand you his number but i dont give anyones numbers out without asking the person first, not being funny towards you or anything bud!

I thought that would be the case, it just f u c k s me off the amount of genral baxter threads we have seen 'i'm gonna hunt you down' scenario (said in a Ross Geller accent) lol

Spudly
27-12-09, 06:47 PM
This is very true, as said ive pm'd him and text him for you to get on and reply to you, cant really do much more as he is about 150 miles away from me dude!

djbrowney
27-12-09, 06:48 PM
no worries buddy

John
27-12-09, 07:08 PM
Hmm, that is surprising of baxter, I'm 100% certain he'll refund you or sort it out dude.

djbrowney
27-12-09, 08:01 PM
maybe you could get in contact with him for me as no one else if having any luck ?

John
27-12-09, 08:30 PM
maybe you could get in contact with him for me as no one else if having any luck ?

I do have a number for him chap, but baxter always has a new phone number every time i see him, so i'm not sure if it's his current one! I once rung him and got his sister lmao! i'll pm it you.

Adam
27-12-09, 09:15 PM
The last time i rung him some bloke named Steve answered lol lol

Think hes changed his number since, but as Spud said, i dont like giving numbers out. So i'll send him a txt for you....,

djbrowney
28-12-09, 02:08 PM
tried the numbers but no luck guys

the ilusive baxter lol

brainsnova
28-12-09, 02:11 PM
new number ever week lol best to track him in person and put up wanted posters in his area.

djbrowney
28-12-09, 02:14 PM
whats his address then lol

novarobbo
28-12-09, 10:32 PM
not only you his robbed. think his robbed hendrix (andy) well so andy was telling me earlier

there he was always acting the big man just to rob people of their money :(

hope you manage to get something out of him i'll also tell andy that he isn't the only one even though im sure he'll know anyway

Rob
28-12-09, 10:51 PM
not only you his robbed. think his robbed hendrix (andy) well so andy was telling me earlier

there he was always acting the big man just to rob people of their money :(

hope you manage to get something out of him i'll also tell andy that he isn't the only one even though im sure he'll know anyway

i dont think hes robbed andy,plus we was only at baxters the other month tbh i,m sure there must be some reason for his absense

Edit:Just spoke to andy and it has happend to him :confused:

wwmnw
28-12-09, 10:52 PM
Must be a reason things haven't made it to the buyers

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109720

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88539

Although he really should come and say something in this thread.

novarobbo
28-12-09, 11:03 PM
Must be a reason things haven't made it to the buyers

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109720

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88539

Although he really should come and say something in this thread.

one of them was 1 year ago and the other was 2 years ago.. its only ever got fcuked up recently :thumb:

mowgli
28-12-09, 11:15 PM
he was unemployed for a couple of months & now his new job has him out on crazy hours.... he will appear soon, i'm sure.

i know where he lives, but have no number.

wwmnw
28-12-09, 11:24 PM
he was unemployed for a couple of months & now his new job has him out on crazy hours.... he will appear soon, i'm sure.

See, if that's the case I would be working hard too.

AlexW
28-12-09, 11:55 PM
one of them was 1 year ago and the other was 2 years ago.. its only ever got fcuked up recently :thumb:

My reply to that was the start of this year. He hasnt been on here much at all for the last few months due to his new job.

hendrix
29-12-09, 10:55 AM
thought I should make an appearance and offer my two pennies.
Firstly, I do not think (hope) baxter is like the rest and has done one with my dollar.
However....I agreed to buy his GSi front bumper and FMIC for 60 quid. Sent the money as agreed by a certain date.
Then I get a txt saying he has got a new job and is sorry but wants to hang onto the bits and refund my money. Ok so I was a bit annoyed as I had passed up two fmic's in that time but its fine, peoples circumstances change and we are all one big PNG family etc etc. I was told that he would be at karting to refund my money....no sign...
I've tried calling, leaving messages etc but no reply. I mean come on it only takes 5 secs to send a text (I have the right number as it still rings). I really need that money back too so I can afford to get the clutch for the cav.
So come on baxter pull your finger out!!!!!!
:thumb:

Mike
29-12-09, 11:02 AM
Just to put all your minds at rest, ill try an have a drive over to his house some time within the next few days.

Not promising ill be able to, an also god knows wether he'll be at home, but if I can make it out over there ill try like.

hendrix
29-12-09, 11:21 AM
superb if you can mike :thumb:

Mike
29-12-09, 11:27 AM
superb if you can mike :thumb:

Andy, an everyone else, ill try to make it over. Im not garanteeing anything at all let alone wether he'll even be in.

djbrowney
29-12-09, 02:18 PM
that would be awsome mike, did realise i was going to open this pot of worms lol

General Baxter
29-12-09, 08:39 PM
right then lets sort this out lol,

i have not done a runner with no ones money,

iv been working that had this is the first time im about t ogo to sleep since x-mas day (im completly ****ed)

Dj, please email me your paypal addy as i cant see where your package is as iv lost the tracking number,

andy, same for you,

sorry for the delay in posting, but iv been doing 24hour days :(

hendrix
29-12-09, 09:06 PM
Cheers baxter :).

I knew you wouldn't have gone far but was getting a little worried.

:thumb:

djbrowney
29-12-09, 09:08 PM
gave me a re fund

cheers

hendrix
31-12-09, 11:13 AM
i haven't yet...