PDA

View Full Version : FULL NOVA ABYSS KIT 4 SALE

Anonymous
11-12-00, 01:57 PM
I HAVE A FULL NOVA ABYSS KIT 4 SALE INC FRONT BUMPER, REAR BUMPERS BMW SIDESKIRTS AND ISUZU TROOPER VENT. MINT KIT FOR THE NOVA. I HAVE GOT NO TIME TO FIT IT SO THAT IS WHY I AM SELLING IT. STILL IN ITS PACKAGING FROM CCM. ?320 INC POSTAGE WHICH IS BLOODY CHEAP AS THE FULL KIT WILL COST YOU IN EXCESS OF ?400. A PICTURE OF THE KIT CAN BE FOUND UNDER CCM IN THE REAR OF FAST CAR OR MAX POWER.
STAND OUT FROM THE REST.

Anonymous
11-12-00, 01:58 PM
EMAIL ME BY CLICKING ON SCOOBY

Anonymous
12-12-00, 10:35 PM
whereabouts are you? would you beinterested in part exing for my gsi bumpers or do you have a gsi already?

Anonymous
21-12-00, 11:13 PM
IM INTRESTED WOULD YOU TAKE ?300 ALSO WHAT ITS MADE OUT OF AND HOW WOULD I PAY YOU
PLEASE REPLY ASAP

Anonymous
02-01-01, 12:36 PM
I think that is a bit much for me mate, I don't fancy putting the car through that, 4 hours straight driving, getting there and having the arse ragged out of it and then another 4 hour back. It can't be to good 4 the car.

I'll definatly be at one closer to home.

Dan

Anonymous
02-01-01, 01:51 PM
Fair enough mate, i can understand why you don't want to do that !

Anonymous
02-01-01, 02:01 PM
hmmm I think I'll have to agree with Dan on this one !
If theres anything in the south theres definately a big interest, theres plently of Novas that'd be up 4 it in the south, theres probably about 10 Novas from slough langley and Maidenhead alone !

Anonymous
02-01-01, 02:20 PM
Alright mate, i'll try to arrange something a bit furthe south next time, i've just realised it's gonna take me 2hrs 30 mins to get there !! (Doh!!)