PDA

View Full Version : admiral sneakyness....

Sloth
21-12-09, 09:27 PM
just sorted the missus' insurance out, did the usual, money supermarket, ring the cheapest 3 and play em off each other. admiral were top at 1500, so rings em back, tells the guy the details, he said 947 ta. then got cut off. called mr admiral back and he re checked the policy, and quoted me 858. win! so get a quote, call em, then hang up or say no ta, then re call = cheap cover.:thumb:

rubachuk
24-12-09, 08:53 AM
I can't work Admiral out at the moment.

I got quotes off them for the Vectra via comparethemarket (CTM) and Moneysupermarket (MS). CTM were a pound cheaper so I phoned Admiral and gave them the ref no from CTM. They told me the CTM site doesn't ask about kids so I told them I had 2 and he bunged another £50 on the premium.

After a bit of a rant I gave hime the MS ref no because that one already included the kids and there was no problem, honoured the quote. Seriously, WTF?

Sloth
24-12-09, 05:14 PM
i think its cos theyre all in wales......

Danny s-p
24-12-09, 05:25 PM
am whith them and am pay 2100 for a 1.2 loon. but if it was 1.4 it was 1600 fully comp on both of them how did they work that one out. but all give them some rep because they been so good with my crash over the clames and that. 4 clames agenst me in this crash and they havent even bumpt me insuranc up.

brainsnova
24-12-09, 05:32 PM
they bump it up at the end of the policy lol

Danny s-p
24-12-09, 05:37 PM
or ball's :eek:

Nova_Sean
24-12-09, 05:43 PM
Flol

Jack
24-12-09, 07:12 PM
but all give them some rep because they been so good with my crash over the clames and that. 4 clames agenst me in this crash and they havent even bumpt me insuranc up.
Make sure they haven't terminated your policy as part of the claim.

Its not unusual to get different quotes every time you call, remember Liverpool Victoria? lol