PDA

View Full Version : slips

crpntr
21-12-09, 04:22 PM
i recently saw this tv show called slips,firstly that presenter is a dick and secondly when is someone going to go on there with a nova and show them how its done!!!

Mike
21-12-09, 04:28 PM
i recently saw this tv show called slips,firstly that presenter is a dick and secondly when is someone going to go on there with a nova and show them how its done!!!

What, like hand brake turning with mcdonalds trays under the rear wheels....

crpntr
21-12-09, 04:31 PM
you know it,with a custom spoiler made of MDF

Angus Closier
21-12-09, 04:47 PM
Its a f**king shocking program, not even worth the effort of watching it!

crpntr
21-12-09, 04:51 PM
i should take a robin reliant turbo on there.with spinners and a burberry spray job

nova man dan
21-12-09, 04:52 PM
yea boy need to get a nova on there f******g mugs

Eastham
21-12-09, 05:20 PM
I watched it last week. Clio and civic. Soooo crap

mayhem
21-12-09, 05:40 PM
What, like hand brake turning with mcdonalds trays under the rear wheels....

lol the McDrift:thumb:

i love watching that, idiots who want to be RWD

AlexW
21-12-09, 05:42 PM
Ive seen it too. Cheasy or what!

Spudly
21-12-09, 05:46 PM
Is this the one i saw many moons ago where they will take a one litre fiesta and put it up against a ferrari, but start the fezbox off two thirds of the way down the track so it actually beats the rarri, and then they hand over the V5 for the rarri to the fiesta guy afterwards?

AlexW
21-12-09, 06:29 PM
No spud. They take two cars (standard) Fit chav performance items and then cover them in chavvy looking vinyl wrap. And then the **** car beats the **** car and V5's are changed out of the view of the cameras.

Jack
21-12-09, 06:32 PM
lol the McDrift:thumb:
LMFAO!

Is this the one i saw many moons ago where they will take a one litre fiesta and put it up against a ferrari, but start the fezbox off two thirds of the way down the track so it actually beats the rarri, and then they hand over the V5 for the rarri to the fiesta guy afterwards?
I thought in yankland they mostly do quarter mile drags by timing, the idea is you dial in your time then try to match it. They stagger the start so the cars cross the line at the same time; the winner is the one who gets closest to the time they dialed in at the start. So if one of the cars goes to fast and beats their time, they would lose if the other car hits the time.

Spudly
21-12-09, 06:36 PM
Sproutly, you silly man im going to email you a poke in the eye for that lol