PDA

View Full Version : Lots and lots of parts... find yours here

nova-parts-squirrel
20-12-09, 08:32 PM
Hi all,

I'm having a clearout. I've scrapped 2 novas over the past couple of years and didnt throw anything away except the shell - so as long as I can find it, I should have pretty much any standard part you require.

The cars scrapped were a MK1 SR in white and a MK2 SR in white with blue/grey interior.

There are too many to list here, so please pm me with your needs.

A few specifics of note (all worked a.ok when removed unless indicated, all prices not inclusive of p&p, or collection from near bromsgrove):
- 1.4 SR engine and gearbox (manifold, alternator and starter motor not included). £50.
- SR alternator £10
- SR gear linkage £3
- SR starter motor £10
- GTE brake master cylinder & servo £10
- Radiator £5
- rear axle with shocks, hubs and bearings. Some surface rust but structurally sound. £10
- MK1 front windscreen £10
- 2no. 5 spoke 14" cavalier wheels with light bubbling/scuffing and worn falken ziex tyres 195/45/14 £5
- MK1 bonnet, white, a bit dusty and some very light surface rust but completely solid £20
- Mk1 nova boot, white, light scuffing, dusty, but good overall condition £20
- Mk2 nova boot hatch, white, dusty, some rusting which needs treatment but structurally sound £10
- Mk2 nova bonnet, white, dusty, some scuffs and light rust but structurally sound £20
- Mk2 interior seating, generally good condition, though the seat bolster is worn and torn on the drivers seat. Blue and grey striped. £20
- Mk2 Nova 1.4 SR engine and gearbox £50
- Pierburg 2e3 carburettor with K&N air filter (if I remember correctly it is still sat on the inlet manifold but not certain) £10
- GTE bumpers, front and rear, sprayed in gunmetal grey - looked great on a white nova. Though could do with a respray as the paint is now pretty scuffed. £15 each or £25 for pair
- MK2 dashboard, light grey £10
- Black GSi dashboard £20
- Standard SR front shocks and springs £5
- MK2 front wings (white). I need to check condition before pricing.
- Mk 1 drivers door, white, excellent condition £50
- Mk 1 passenger door, white, no rot but has been professionally filled after someone went at it with a ball-pein hammer - barely noticable) £50
- Mk2 front headlights, near side and offside £5 each
- Mk2 rear headlights, near side and offside, £5 each
- performance shocks and spring (Spax I think lowered 35mm - but not certain) front and rear £25
- ATE break calipers and part worn discs from calibra (easy upgrade for terrible standard nova brakes) £25

pm me with any questions, offers or requests for parts.

I also have a number of cavalier GSI body panels (bonnet, doors), interior and headlights.

I also have a chevette L rolling shell, with roll cage. Needs a respray and engine conversion. Boatloads of parts with it

I also have a pair of manta a rear axles - very rare for chevette large engine conversions.

scoobyeater
20-12-09, 08:40 PM
hello mate have ya grill also wat the lump like??? dibs on that
wer ya from??

scoobyeater
20-12-09, 08:41 PM
also linkage ..

scoobyeater
20-12-09, 08:42 PM
shocks to... pm me number will arrange colection also any alloys
also boot with mk1 spoiler??????????

Adam
20-12-09, 08:50 PM
Where are you from??

w88rdy
20-12-09, 09:02 PM
i will take the gsi dash if you will post? if not pm me your postcode so i can see where your at please

NathanPrince
20-12-09, 09:13 PM
Pm'ed

MattBrown
20-12-09, 09:14 PM
Pics of the chevette?

Also, whats it down as on the logbook?

nova-parts-squirrel
20-12-09, 09:17 PM
The bits are in bromsgrove near worcester

scoobyeater, both lumps ran fine when they were removed, and have been dry stored for approximately 3 years.

Yep, i've got a boot with MK1 spoiler, though if I remember correctly there may be a small area of damage to it where it's been flexed (shows as black lines in the paint) - cant remember if thats the MK1 or MK2 boot though - will check and come back to you

w88rdy,
I'm happy to post. If I remember correctly there is a small hole in the dash near the ignition area, though I bought it thinking this could be covered with a switch - will get a phoot. Happy to post or for you to collect

Nathan, checking your pm now!

scoobyeater
20-12-09, 09:26 PM
also grill and shocks??? wat ya number as will buy alot of parts

w88rdy
20-12-09, 09:29 PM
Sound mate send me postage price please

NathanPrince
20-12-09, 09:38 PM
Pm'ed you again ;)

KSRY
20-12-09, 11:04 PM
Hey, interested in:

- 1.4 SR engine and gearbox (manifold, alternator and starter motor not included). £50.
- SR alternator £10
- SR starter motor £10
- GTE brake master cylinder & servo £10
- 2no. 5 spoke 14" cavalier wheels with light bubbling/scuffing and worn falken ziex tyres 195/45/14 £5
- Pierburg 2e3 carburettor with K&N air filter (if I remember correctly it is still sat on the inlet manifold but not certain) £10
- GTE bumpers, front and rear, sprayed in gunmetal grey - looked great on a white nova. Though could do with a respray as the paint is now pretty scuffed. £15 each or £25 for pair
- Black GSi dashboard £20
- performance shocks and spring (Spax I think lowered 35mm - but not certain) front and rear £25

Can you PM me a price for it all as 1??

Also interested in the Chevette, picture dependant though...

thanks.

nova-parts-squirrel
20-12-09, 11:25 PM
blimey, i'm starting to think I should've put my prices up ! ;) Reet, let me just catch up with who wants what!

NathanPrince
20-12-09, 11:29 PM
Pm'ed... again

nova-parts-squirrel
20-12-09, 11:53 PM
Right, from what I can work out..... In order of getting in touch to be fair... Interest is as follows:

Scoobyeater:
- 1.4 engine
- gear linkage
- shocks (is it the performance ones or standard you're after?)
- grill (think I only have one from the Mk2 which has snapped on the lower end but will check)

W88rdy
- GSi dashboard

Nathan prince
- Mk1 wings
- headlights & indicators
- wrap around spolier
- GTE Grill (i'm afraid I dont have one - but will check with a mate if he does)
- performance shocks and springs (afraid scoobyeater got first dibs, but will let you know if they come available)
- vectra 5 spoke alloys

KSRY
- engine & box (there are 2 so you're in luck)
- alternator
- starter
- GTE master cylinder & servo
- 2 no. cav wheels
- 2e3 carb
- GTE bumpers
- Black GSi dash (afraid W88rdy beat you to it - but if it doesnt happen - it's yours)
- performance shocks and springs (afraid you're 3rd in the queue, but again, will let you know if they become available)

I'll try to get some photo's of these bits for you

NathanPrince
20-12-09, 11:54 PM
Correct

yellowsrnova
21-12-09, 12:55 AM
you a brown rear pass side card and rear carpet in brown that goes in between the front and rear seats ??

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:07 AM
you a brown rear pass side card and rear carpet in brown that goes in between the front and rear seats ??

Sorry, afraid not

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:16 AM
update on wants:

Right, from what I can work out..... In order of getting in touch to be fair... Interest is as follows:

Scoobyeater:
- 1.4 engine
- gear linkage
- shocks (is it the performance ones or standard you're after?)
- grill (think I only have one from the Mk2 which has snapped on the lower end but will check)

W88rdy
- GSi dashboard

Nathan prince
- Mk1 wings
- headlights & indicators
- wrap around spolier
- GTE Grill (i'm afraid I dont have one - but will check with a mate if he does)
- performance shocks and springs (afraid scoobyeater got first dibs, but will let you know if they come available)
- vectra 5 spoke alloys

KSRY
- engine & box (there are 2 so you're in luck)
- alternator
- starter
- 2 no. cav wheels
- 2e3 carb
- GTE bumpers
- Black GSi dash (afraid W88rdy beat you to it - but if it doesnt happen - it's yours)
- performance shocks and springs (afraid you're 3rd in the queue, but again, will let you know if they become available)

rysee
- 1400 SR engine (afraid you're 3rd in the queue, but i'll let you know if things change)

iluvnovas
- servo and master cylinder (already taken, but i'll check if I've another)

Photo's to follow tonight. (How committed am I? - venturing out into freezing weather and snow to take photo's for you)

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 11:02 AM
Photos here (search flickr for people: nova-parts-squirrel) - forum wont let me post a link yet!

for the following: (more to follow tonight)
cavalier drivers door
cavalier rear door o/s
cavalier front wing o/s
cavalier front wing n/s
bassbox and sub
600W boschmann AMP
brake master cylinder
discs for uprated calipers (astra GTE - ATE type)
MKII washer bottle
performance shocks and springs (believed to be spax)
alternator
rear boot struts
MKII thermostat
3 no stainless CT racing valve caps
pair scirocco fog lamps
cavalier front headlight o/s
cavalier front headlight n/s
cavalier wing mirror n/s
simons big bore exhaust back box
'super kybs' shock absorbers - pair - believed to be nova fitment rear
front headlight MKII n/s
rear headlight MKII n/s
MKII steering wheel (bit mouldy)
brake servo (GTE)
MKII radiator
MKII rear headlight o/s
MKII header tank (no cap)
MKI front headlight o/s
MKII wiper arms
Kenwood 100W 6x9s (bit tired/dusty but worked ok when removed)
5 no. boschmann 140 watt 3"x5" speakers (at least I think that's the size - havent measured yet!)
2 no. scissor jacks
distributor (with red bull can cover!)
uprated calipers (Astra GTE - ATE type - note piston has withdrawn from 1 and needs rebuild)
MKI front door n/s white
MKI front door o/s

More to follow when I get into the next lock-up

azza__nova
21-12-09, 12:35 PM
have u got a complete gear linkage mate for a 1.0ltr nova they should all be the same

twistysnovagte
21-12-09, 02:13 PM
performance shocks and springs (believed to be spax)

are these to fit the cavalier gsi?(seriously needing both fronts with springs)?

what do they lower by?

ifso a price please?

please pm me back
Andy

EDIT you need 15 post before you can post pictures;)

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 05:33 PM
right back in from the cold having spent all day sorting and photographing bits. I knew I was bad for hoarding things but christ, I didnt realise there was quite that much. Anyway, full itinery and photo's to follow.

az, I've got a gear linkage, but scoobyeater has first dibs on it - i'm afraid I can only find the one. If it becomes available i'll let you know.

twisty, the shocks and springs are nova fitment. I have two front wings from a cav GSi in a sort of very dark blue black ish colour. Also a rear o/s door and both front doors, 2 headlights and a steering wheel if you're looking to build up a spares collection ;)

NathanPrince
21-12-09, 07:27 PM
Pm me with prices for those parts I asked for please mate. :)

bmw156
21-12-09, 07:32 PM
interested in the cage for the chevette is it welded in. and it it a hatch back cage?

and the rear axles how much? and would you ship on a pallet??

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:17 PM
Hi Nath,

I've now inventoried EVERYTHING! full list of parts and prices to follow including details of discounts for bulk.

I've decided to deal with the chevette separately once or the nova bits are gone, but if you're interested the cage is only bolted in (to welded plates) so I can get it out no trouble.

NathanPrince
21-12-09, 08:18 PM
Empty your inbox so I can pm you mate

bmw156
21-12-09, 08:22 PM
Hi Nath,

I've now inventoried EVERYTHING! full list of parts and prices to follow including details of discounts for bulk.

I've decided to deal with the chevette separately once or the nova bits are gone, but if you're interested the cage is only bolted in (to welded plates) so I can get it out no trouble.

did you get my PM, im very interested in the manta axles and the cage if it would fit a saloon.

what price are you looking for both of them

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:23 PM
Right, everything now inventoried and priced.

The parts are all priced very low as I offer no guarantee on anything working as, although i've been entirely honest, this stuff has been dry stored for maybe 3 years, so it's all sold as seen.

As it's all priced very low, and I'm not one to start a bidding war for the popular items, I cant give a huge discount for buying in bulk, but for every £100 you spend, I'll knock off £10. (£100 worth pay £90; £200 worth pay £180 etc).

More or less everything is photo'd on flickr, and if you've not kept up, it's all located near bromsgrove. I'm happy to courier or post at your cost/risk.

Inventory next....

bmw156
21-12-09, 08:24 PM
sorry to be a pain, can we have a link for the flickr account :D

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:24 PM
bugger. as soon as I work out how to paste a spreadsheet in conveniently!

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:28 PM
bugger. as soon as I work out how to paste a spreadsheet in conveniently!

yep, in 3 more posts time.... lol

bmw156
21-12-09, 08:29 PM
lol there is no easy way of pasting in a spreadsheet.

copy it into word and remove the table. then it should paste alright:)

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:38 PM
Here goes.....

Inventory a step a ta time - no replies please for 10 mins :o)

FROM CAVALIER GSi:
001 cavalier drivers door no key! £50
002 cavalier rear door o/s no key! £25
003 cavalier rear door n/s no key! £25
004 cavalier front wing o/s £50
005 cavalier front wing n/s £50
006 cavalier front headlight o/s £10
007 cavalier front headlight n/s £10
008 cavalier wing mirror n/s £5
009 4 no. cavalier 14" 5 spoke alloys £25 [allocated to KSRY?]
(not from GSi) with very worn
falken ziex tyres. I ran these on
the nova for a while after uprating
the brakes
009a cavalier bonnet £25

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:39 PM
FROM NOVAS:
Bodywork:
010 MKI front door n/s white, delocked £50
011 MKI front door o/s no key! £50
012 MKII front wing, white, o/s, light surface rust, no rot £25 [nathanprince]
013 MKII front wing, white, n/s, light surface rust, no rot £25 [nathanprince]
014 MKII front grill, white, side arm snapped could be fastglassed i customising? £3
015 MKII front bumper, grey with blue stripe, slightly twisted from storage but should be fine when bolted up £15
016 MKII rear bumper, grey with blue stripe, slightly twisted from storage but should be fine when bolted up £15
017 MKI GTE front and rear bumpers, filled smooth and sprayed in gunmetal grey. Needs respray / touching up however due to heavy scuffing £25 [KSRY]
018 MKII wing mirror, white, o/s £3
019 MKI bonnet, white, some light surface rust but solid £25
020 MKII bonnet, white, some light surface rust but solid, also some scratching from where other bonnet was stored on it £25
020b MKI boot hatch, light rusting, white, belgium decals, light cracking to spoiler easily touched up £25
020c MKII boot hatch, medium rust patches need treating, white, £25

Braking
021 brake master cylinder & GTE servo £10 [KSRY]
022 brake master cylinder & GTE servo £10 [iluvnovas]
023 discs for uprated calipers (astra GTE - ATE type) £10
024 uprated calipers (Astra GTE - ATE type - note piston has withdrawn from 1 and needs rebuild) £20
Suspension
026 performance shocks and springs (believed to be spax) £25 [Scoobyeater]
027 MKII rear springs, standard £5
028 standard SR front suspension (shocks + springs) £10

Interior
029 Any amount of interior carpet, plastic and card interior pieces, floor mats - sold as lot - try your luck! £5
030 MK2 dashboard, grey with customised white dashcover and switch panel £20
031 MK1 dashboard, grey £20
032 GSI Dashboard, black £20 [w88rdy]
033 MKII steering wheel (bit mouldy) £5
034 rear boot struts £1
035 MKI interior - grey. Includes: 2 front seats w/ subframes; rear seats (4 parts); door cards. Needs a thorough shampooing, also tear to front drivers seat bolster. £50
036 MKII interior - grey and blue stripe. Includes: 2 front seats w/ subframes; rear seats (4 parts); door cards; 1 sun visor. Needs a thorough shampooing, also tear to front drivers seat bolster. £50
037 small diameter sporty steering wheel, needs a thorough clean £15
038 MKI grill, grey, snapped in places, could possibly be repaired £3

Engine bay
039 alternator £10 [KSRY?]
040 alternator £10
041 alternator £10
042 starter motor £10 [KSRY?]
043 starter motor £10
044 MKII thermostat £5
045 Radiator - not sure which MK £5
046 MKII header tank (no cap) £3
047 distributor (with red bull can cover!) £5
048 Radiator - not sure which MK £5
049 1.4 SR engine. Starter & alternator not included in price, gearbox included £50 [Scoobyeater]
050 1.4 SR engine. Starter & alternator not included in price. Note that this is being sold as spares as the rocker cover has been left off for a year or so! - may be alright but cam looks a little orange £25 [KSRY?]
051 pierberg 2e3 carburettor including K&N filter £10 [KSRY]

Other
052 MKII washer bottle £3
053 2 no. scissor jacks £5 ea
054 simons big bore exhaust back box £10
055 front headlight MKI n/s £5 [nathanprince]
056 rear headlight MKII n/s £5
057 MKII front headlight, o/s, white indicator lense. £5
058 MKII front headlight, n/s, white indicator lense. £5
059 MKII Rear lights o/s £5
060 Rear lights n/s £5
061 MKI front headlight o/s £5 [nathanprince]
062 MKII wiper arms £3
063 custom, stainless steel one piece exhaust made with lifetime guarantee. Guarantee void on selling on. Asked for an exhaust to sound like a WRC car going through deep welsh forest, and bloody hell, it does! Surface rust but solid £50
064 2 no. steering racks. One has a snapped off thread at a connection point - so buy one and you can have the other for spares for free £10
065 anti roll bar - not sure if from MKI or MKII £10
066 anti roll bar - not sure if from MKI or MKII £10
067 anti roll bar - not sure if from MKI or MKII £10
068 Steering column, no ignition key! £5
069 1 box of assorted bits - engine mounts, seat belt tensioners, hoses, bolts, sold as lot, try your luck! £5
070 4 vectra alloys, 15", look great on a nova. 1 is buckled after hitting a curb and wouldnt be road legal. 2 avon tyres, 2 BF goodrich tyres, all part worn but well within legal limit. £30
071 Rear axle with hubs and shocks £15
072 Rear axle with hubs £10
073 gear linkage £3 [Scoobyeater]

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:43 PM
074 gearbox £20

MISCELLANEOUS:
075 bassbox and sub £10
076 600W boschmann AMP £10
077 3 no stainless CT racing valve caps £1
078 pair scirocco fog lamps £3
079 'super kybs' shock absorbers - pair - believed to be nova fitment rear £5
080 Kenwood 100W 6x9s (bit tired/dusty but worked ok when removed) £10
081 5 no. boschmann 140 watt 3"x5" speakers (at least I think that's the size - havent measured yet!) £5
082 2 no. large spotlights with 100W bulbs £40
083 halfords high volume horn (i'll throw in a seatbelt cutter / safety hammer free!) £5

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:44 PM
flickr photos here - look for the reference number to the left of the inventory to help you find the item...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45780741@N02/sets/72157622920347055/

Please post all replies in here as the pm inbox just gets flooded instantly. If you need to speak privately, email me at tim_prosser03 'at' hotmail 'dot' com

KSRY
21-12-09, 08:47 PM
You Sir are organised!

Quick question, is 2 cavalier alloys for £5 (as in 1st post) or 4 for £25 (as in 2nd post)?

NathanPrince
21-12-09, 08:47 PM
-Edit- You have e-mail

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 08:58 PM
You Sir are organised!

Quick question, is 2 cavalier alloys for £5 (as in 1st post) or 4 for £25 (as in 2nd post)?

Well, I sort of found the other 2!

Did I really say a fiver for 2? blimey. I tell you what, i'll do all 4 for £20...

nuds sr
21-12-09, 09:00 PM
do you have the blue mk 2 sr gear knob and gearstick ?
cheers alan

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 09:15 PM
Afraid not, I took that off not long after I bought it and fitted a stainless one. It's probably somewhere, but I've not a clue where. If I come across it I'll pm you!

KSRY
21-12-09, 09:59 PM
Well, I sort of found the other 2!

Did I really say a fiver for 2? blimey. I tell you what, i'll do all 4 for £20...

Thanks, I'll wait to see what scoobyeater and w8rdy are doing then!

bmw156
21-12-09, 10:31 PM
ok your inbox is full (join already and you get 100 message inbox)

and ok to your last pm about putting them on ebay. when you do. could you PLEASE let me know

Tommy_nova
21-12-09, 10:41 PM
mk 2 white wings ? any pics

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 10:49 PM
mk 2 white wings ? any pics

Yup, 4 images here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45780741@N02/4203254103/in/set-72157622920347055/

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 10:51 PM
ok your inbox is full (join already and you get 100 message inbox)

and ok to your last pm about putting them on ebay. when you do. could you PLEASE let me know

i'd feel like such a fraud, i've not been behind the wheel of a nova for a few years :confused: I had to grow up and buy a bmw; as soon as I buy a house with a garage however, I'll build myself a little sleeper ;)

bmw156
21-12-09, 10:52 PM
i'd feel like such a fraud, i've not been behind the wheel of a nova for a few years :confused: I had to grow up and buy a bmw; as soon as I buy a house with a garage however, I'll build myself a little sleeper ;)

sorry to spam FS threads admins.

but just do it lol. loads of people on here dont have nova's

lee. one of the top guys doesnt have a nova IIRC, or he didnt have one for a while

nova-parts-squirrel
21-12-09, 10:54 PM
sorry to spam FS threads admins.

but just do it lol. loads of people on here dont have nova's

lee. one of the top guys doesnt have a nova IIRC, or he didnt have one for a while

I'll think about it ;) inbox space freed, pm me that offer! :)

scoobyeater
22-12-09, 07:51 PM
right wat the wheells like??also ya exhast system.

NathanPrince
22-12-09, 10:01 PM
Did you manage to arrange delivery with your mate?

nova-parts-squirrel
22-12-09, 10:43 PM
The vectra wheels are alright but used condition, one of the 4 is pretty much f****** (hit a curb so isnt round any more).

The cavalier wheels have got some scuffs and light bubbling but would look grand after a powder coat.

The exhaust is a one piece stainless. It has some surface rust but is the nicest sounding exhaust you'll ever hear, lovely barble when you ease off the gas and a suitably hearty raw when your foot's down :)

You want to come and see the parts scoobyeater?

Nathan, He can deliver for a tenner...

scoobyeater
23-12-09, 10:14 AM
yeah will try get down next week when off also those rims can ya send pic?

George g
23-12-09, 10:23 AM
PM'd

George g
24-12-09, 05:43 PM
Pm'd about 2e3 carb

nova-taken
25-12-09, 05:46 PM
still got the gte bumpers? after a front one, and grille, do u have any mk1 wings or headlights??

George g
29-12-09, 08:59 AM
Btt. Any one heard from him recently?

MattBrown
29-12-09, 04:47 PM
Nova gte electric window and central locking loom????

NathanPrince
29-12-09, 05:31 PM
Hasn't replied to my emails either, got the cash here waiting for the bits I want but he just doesn't seem too keen on pulling his finger out and getting on with the sale.

KSRY
29-12-09, 05:35 PM
Think scoobyeaters meant to be heading down this week

NathanPrince
29-12-09, 05:44 PM
Hope hes not taking the shocks and springs - I wanted those -_-

JordyzNova
01-01-10, 03:43 PM
have the gte bumpers gone......

George g
01-01-10, 10:13 PM
Pm'd ages ago. Please reply.

ashurst74
01-01-10, 10:42 PM
hi . where are you for collection of the bumpers , and do you have any side skirts plse
cheers
steve.

nova-parts-squirrel
02-01-10, 12:27 AM
Hi guys - sorry, been away in prague over xmas and new year. Back on the case now and keen to shift the parts in the next couple of days if I can.

Going to catch up on thread now....

nova-parts-squirrel
02-01-10, 12:53 AM
Right, interest as follows. Please note that I want to start sealing the sales in everyone's interest. First to sort out payment gets. Only sealed deal so far is with nathan for the performance shocks and springs and some multispoke wheels and w88rdy once i've confirmed postage costs for GSi dash. I'm available to meet with the kit tomorrow and sunday (earlyish) if anyone wants.

W88rdy and Nathan - please can you pm me your phone number?

Scoobyeater:
- 1.4 engine
- gear linkage
- shocks (which ones were you after? - the performance shocks and springs have gone to nathan but the rear kyb supers and the standard shocks and springs are available)
- grill (both are fooked i'm afraid so you probably dont want...)

W88rdy
- GSi dashboard (awaiting advice from me on how much postage to wakefield would be)

Nathan prince
- performance shocks and springs [SOLD]
- multispoke alloys (unlisted but spotted in the background!) [SOLD]

KSRY
- engine & box (if scoobyeater doesnt want)
- alternator
- starter
- 2 no. cav wheels
- 2e3 carb
- GTE bumpers

tommy_nova: Mk2 white wings

george g pierburg 2e3 carb and K&n

nova-taken front GTE bumper (would rather sell as pair... but i'll let you know if that doesnt happen)

matt brown - GTE electric windows (dont have), central locking (dont have)

jordyznova: GTE bumpers

ashurst74: GTE bumpers

liam uk: mk2 dash

love em: engine

damon sr - everything

puss puss: dash and brakes

nova 111 pierburg and K&n (wanted for a 1.3 - this was from a 1.4 but didnt realise there was a difference?) and mark 1 interior

NathanPrince
02-01-10, 01:43 AM
empty inbox mate

nova-parts-squirrel
02-01-10, 09:12 AM
empty

JordyzNova
02-01-10, 11:46 AM
pmd

nova-parts-squirrel
02-01-10, 01:10 PM
replied!

nova-parts-squirrel
02-01-10, 06:37 PM
FROM CAVALIER GSi:
001 cavalier drivers door no key! £50
002 cavalier rear door o/s no key! £25
003 cavalier rear door n/s no key! £25
004 cavalier front wing o/s £50
005 cavalier front wing n/s £50
006 cavalier front headlight o/s £10
007 cavalier front headlight n/s £10
008 cavalier wing mirror n/s £5
009 4 no. cavalier 14" 5 spoke alloys £25 [allocated to KSRY?]
(not from GSi) with very worn
falken ziex tyres. I ran these on
the nova for a while after uprating
the brakes
009a cavalier bonnet £25

nova-parts-squirrel
02-01-10, 06:38 PM
FROM NOVAS:
Bodywork:
010 MKI front door n/s white, delocked £50
011 MKI front door o/s no key! £50
012 MKII front wing, white, o/s, light surface rust, no rot £25
013 MKII front wing, white, n/s, light surface rust, no rot £25
014 MKII front grill, white, side arm snapped could be fastglassed i customising? £3
015 MKII front bumper, grey with blue stripe, slightly twisted from storage but should be fine when bolted up £15
016 MKII rear bumper, grey with blue stripe, slightly twisted from storage but should be fine when bolted up £15
017 MKI GTE front and rear bumpers, filled smooth and sprayed in gunmetal grey. Needs respray / touching up however due to heavy scuffing £25
018 MKII wing mirror, white, o/s £3
019 MKI bonnet, white, some light surface rust but solid £25
020 MKII bonnet, white, some light surface rust but solid, also some scratching from where other bonnet was stored on it £25
020b MKI boot hatch, light rusting, white, belgium decals, light cracking to spoiler easily touched up £25
020c MKII boot hatch, medium rust patches need treating, white, £25

Braking
021 brake master cylinder & GTE servo £10
022 brake master cylinder & GTE servo £10
023 discs for uprated calipers (astra GTE - ATE type) £10
024 uprated calipers (Astra GTE - ATE type - note piston has withdrawn from 1 and needs rebuild) £20
Suspension
026 performance shocks and springs (believed to be spax) £25
027 MKII rear springs, standard £5
028 standard SR front suspension (shocks + springs) £10

Interior
029 Any amount of interior carpet, plastic and card interior pieces, floor mats - sold as lot - try your luck! £5
030 MK2 dashboard, grey with customised white dashcover and switch panel £20
031 MK1 dashboard, grey £20
032 GSI Dashboard, black £20
033 MKII steering wheel (bit mouldy) £5
034 rear boot struts £1
035 MKI interior - grey. Includes: 2 front seats w/ subframes; rear seats (4 parts); door cards. Needs a thorough shampooing, also tear to front drivers seat bolster. £50
036 MKII interior - grey and blue stripe. Includes: 2 front seats w/ subframes; rear seats (4 parts); door cards; 1 sun visor. Needs a thorough shampooing, also tear to front drivers seat bolster. £50
037 small diameter sporty steering wheel, needs a thorough clean £15
038 MKI grill, grey, snapped in places, could possibly be repaired £3

Engine bay
039 alternator £10
040 alternator £10
041 alternator £10
042 starter motor £10
043 starter motor £10
044 MKII thermostat £5
045 Radiator - not sure which MK £5
046 MKII header tank (no cap) £3
047 distributor (with red bull can cover!) £5
048 Radiator - not sure which MK £5
049 1.4 SR engine. Starter & alternator not included in price, gearbox included £50
050 1.4 SR engine. Starter & alternator not included in price. Note that this is being sold as spares as the rocker cover has been left off for a year or so! - may be alright but cam looks a little orange £25
051 pierberg 2e3 carburettor including K&N filter £10 [SOLD]

Other
052 MKII washer bottle £3
053 2 no. scissor jacks £5 ea
054 simons big bore exhaust back box £10
055 front headlight MKI n/s £5
056 rear headlight MKII n/s £5
057 MKII front headlight, o/s, white indicator lense. £5
058 MKII front headlight, n/s, white indicator lense. £5
059 MKII Rear lights o/s £5
060 Rear lights n/s £5
061 MKI front headlight o/s £5
062 MKII wiper arms £3
063 custom, stainless steel one piece exhaust made with lifetime guarantee. Guarantee void on selling on. Asked for an exhaust to sound like a WRC car going through deep welsh forest, and bloody hell, it does! Surface rust but solid £50
064 2 no. steering racks. One has a snapped off thread at a connection point - so buy one and you can have the other for spares for free £10
065 anti roll bar - not sure if from MKI or MKII £10
066 anti roll bar - not sure if from MKI or MKII £10
067 anti roll bar - not sure if from MKI or MKII £10
068 Steering column, no ignition key! £5
069 1 box of assorted bits - engine mounts, seat belt tensioners, hoses, bolts, sold as lot, try your luck! £5
070 4 vectra alloys, 15", look great on a nova. 1 is buckled after hitting a curb and wouldnt be road legal. 2 avon tyres, 2 BF goodrich tyres, all part worn but well within legal limit. £30
071 Rear axle with hubs and shocks £15
072 Rear axle with hubs £10
073 gear linkage £3

nova-parts-squirrel
02-01-10, 06:40 PM
074 gearbox £20

MISCELLANEOUS:
075 bassbox and sub £10
076 600W boschmann AMP £10
077 3 no stainless CT racing valve caps £1
078 pair scirocco fog lamps £3
079 'super kybs' shock absorbers - pair - believed to be nova fitment rear £5
080 Kenwood 100W 6x9s (bit tired/dusty but worked ok when removed) £10
081 5 no. boschmann 140 watt 3"x5" speakers (at least I think that's the size - havent measured yet!) £5
082 2 no. large spotlights with 100W bulbs £40
083 halfords high volume horn (i'll throw in a seatbelt cutter / safety hammer free!) £5

nova-parts-squirrel
03-01-10, 01:12 PM
all parts as above still available... (pierburg carb sold)

cole.321
06-01-10, 05:19 PM
just seen the gte bumpers you got for sale ? i live a while away so couldnt pik them up so would you post them if so how much ?

cole.321
06-01-10, 05:25 PM
send me a pm with your number mate and ill ring you

draper
06-01-10, 05:38 PM
have we got a location yet ?

nova-parts-squirrel
07-01-10, 08:08 PM
Hey all. Sorry been offline dealing with snow chaos. I've mentioned location a few times above! Bromsgrove! :)

If you're happy to arrange a courier cole, I'm happy to package and meet them to hand over.

All queries by email rather than pm now please if poss. tim_prosser03 'at' hotmail 'dot' com.

Cheers, Tim

jlandy
08-01-10, 12:11 AM
hi have you still got 1.4 sr engine if so could pick up verry soon is it in woking order

KSRY
08-01-10, 12:56 PM
PM me your number fella regarding collection, your inbox is full!

jlandy
08-01-10, 06:16 PM
hi do you still have the engine mate pm me or 01939 232078

Patzor
22-02-10, 12:18 PM
I was wondering if you still got this:

- Pierburg 2e3 carburettor with K&N air filter (if I remember correctly it is still sat on the inlet manifold but not certain) £10 And if so how much postage to e32ly would be? Cheers mate!

P.s: PM me if it is available please

KSRY
25-02-10, 06:17 PM
Hi all,

I'm having a clearout. I've scrapped 2 novas over the past couple of years and didnt throw anything away except the shell - so as long as I can find it, I should have pretty much any standard part you require.

The cars scrapped were a MK1 SR in white and a MK2 SR in white with blue/grey interior.

There are too many to list here, so please pm me with your needs.

A few specifics of note (all worked a.ok when removed unless indicated, all prices not inclusive of p&p, or collection from near bromsgrove):

- SR alternator £10
- SR gear linkage £3
- SR starter motor £10
- Radiator £5
- rear axle with shocks, hubs and bearings. Some surface rust but structurally sound. £10
- MK1 front windscreen £10
- MK1 bonnet, white, a bit dusty and some very light surface rust but completely solid £20
- Mk1 nova boot, white, light scuffing, dusty, but good overall condition £20
- Mk2 nova boot hatch, white, dusty, some rusting which needs treatment but structurally sound £10
- Mk2 nova bonnet, white, dusty, some scuffs and light rust but structurally sound £20
- Mk2 interior seating, generally good condition, though the seat bolster is worn and torn on the drivers seat. Blue and grey striped. £20
- MK2 dashboard, light grey £10
- Standard SR front shocks and springs £5
- MK2 front wings (white). I need to check condition before pricing.
- Mk 1 drivers door, white, excellent condition £50
- Mk 1 passenger door, white, no rot but has been professionally filled after someone went at it with a ball-pein hammer - barely noticable) £50
- Mk2 front headlights, near side and offside £5 each
- Mk2 rear headlights, near side and offside, £5 each
- ATE break calipers and part worn discs from calibra (easy upgrade for terrible standard nova brakes) £25

pm me with any questions, offers or requests for parts.

I also have a number of cavalier GSI body panels (bonnet, doors), interior and headlights.

I also have a chevette L rolling shell, with roll cage. Needs a respray and engine conversion. Boatloads of parts with it

I also have a pair of manta a rear axles - very rare for chevette large engine conversions.

As far as i know, thats all thats left...

colebag
28-02-10, 11:09 PM
have you still got the drivers door pm me