PDA

View Full Version : Sledging

L14MNP
20-12-09, 12:35 AM
Anyone been out?

Was being towed behind a car last night, always FTW.
Went to a fcuk off massive hill tonight with my mate and his gf. Broke the sledge and had to piss on the car to get in. lol

Well, my mate done the pissing - all over the window FFS. lol

Yes, I did have one of those gayass hot key things. It deices the lock enough to get the key in, but it won't allow the barrel to turn. :roll: lol

I want to fit RCL but haven't the room for the wires between the door/A post otherwise I would have done ti by now. :wtf: lol

Sloth
20-12-09, 12:37 AM
lolz im gagging to go but the mssus cba. i may have a play in the carpark with the beemer tomorrow.

L14MNP
20-12-09, 12:48 AM
Gotta have a play man dude. :) I prefer FWD and handbrake in the snow TBH. This Volvo is a p!ss take ATM. The Defender shocks, locked diff and 175/50/13 tyres all make for zero grip! Need some ballast. A couple of bags of sand tomorrow me thinks. lol

Jack
20-12-09, 01:22 AM
I think I got a tan today

Spudly
20-12-09, 01:45 AM
lolz im gagging to go but the mssus cba. i may have a play in the carpark with the beemer tomorrow.

Come pick me up you lame ass mofo, i wants to play in the snow but the beer is strong in me haha

wwmnw
20-12-09, 02:05 AM
Mate of mine is a welder (good one too) and made his own "Ski's" and towed us with his Mongdeo. Oh what fun it is to ride on...

L14MNP
20-12-09, 02:07 AM
:) Sounds cool lol.

Was hanging onto the spoiler/engine vent thing on my mates Skoda last night and just skiing on my DC's. All good.