PDA

View Full Version : Reason for me selling so much stuff, The BIG move..

scott.parker
17-12-09, 07:23 PM
Right some of you who i know well enough might know that in Feb im planning to move into a rented accommodation with my missis (been together 2yrs tomorrow) and this is the reason im trying to sell off allot of stuff i have/dont need/not used yet due to not using the track car as much as i intended (this was due to lack of work this past year/six months)
So the idea is, sell off as much as i can before the move, so theres less to move, or leave at my parents place, so this might now makes some sense why there is sudden amount of my stuff up for sale, i dare say in another 12-14 months the track car MIGHT BE for sale, or possible broken for parts etc, as i would like to get a nice car for everyday use and then will spend my time building the mk1 to a very nice as close to OEM spec etc.. :thumb:

Scott

let_nova
17-12-09, 07:30 PM
dont lie, your a trader.

jokes. lol

chris gsi
17-12-09, 07:33 PM
good news mate i moved out with the other half about 4 years ago and i still have a lots of my car stuff at my parents including the car in the garage

scott.parker
17-12-09, 07:36 PM
good news mate i moved out with the other half about 4 years ago and i still have a lots of my car stuff at my parents including the car in the garage

The bonus is this place has a garage for me to rebuild the mk1 in ;)

Edd
17-12-09, 07:42 PM
keep the track car and sell me the mk1 ? lol lol lol

good luck with the move, i was lucky my girlfriend move in with me so no shifting of nova and parts.

blue_peg_16v
17-12-09, 07:53 PM
congrats and good luck mate

Adam
17-12-09, 07:59 PM
Are you still planning move into the place you mentioned in the pub the other week?

Pistol Pete
17-12-09, 10:52 PM
Good luck with the move Scott. Fair play on getting funds together before. lol i soooo wish i had done this. The Nova might have been finished years ago otherwise!

scott.parker
18-12-09, 12:41 AM
Cheers everyone, Yeas Adam, went round it last on Monday, it's a very nice (not so small) thatch roofed two bed cottage, has a very large living room (good for the big TV plans i have lol) And a good size kitchen, and dining room, this will double up as a band practice room, as the cellar floor to ceiling hight is only enough to just stand up in,plus it's damp and cold in there.

Pete
18-12-09, 07:29 AM
ahh yeah i can remember you saying you were getting your own place when we was all at the pub, good luck with things mate.

Private Rented if i remember correctly?

craig green
18-12-09, 03:44 PM
Nice one Scott. It's a big thing living with a bird, but so long as you give each other space & comfort when needed it'll be fine I'm sure. I dont know if either of you have lived away from the parents at all, but if one of you has it helps.

ps: keep the track car man!

Mike
18-12-09, 03:47 PM
Top stuff Scott, i see its that cottage you mentioned then. Sounds a right nice place

muzzy
18-12-09, 03:48 PM
Nice one, we are moving house again tomorrow from Inverness to Aberdeen second time in 5 months!

Nobby
18-12-09, 08:15 PM
good luck pal!

Count Vaux Alot
18-12-09, 08:43 PM
Hi mate congratulations on the decision and i wish you the very best, i know how it feels as i have just done some thing very similar myself just stick with it.

Benn
18-12-09, 08:51 PM
Good luck, well not luck, just good times for the move and future.

Fester
18-12-09, 11:07 PM
Nice one Scott :cool:

Lee
18-12-09, 11:34 PM
Blimey Scotty boy, has it been two years already? Ive been living with hay for nearly 6 years and we've not killed each other yet, so im sure you'll be fine lol

scott.parker
19-12-09, 06:53 PM
Blimey Scotty boy, has it been two years already? Ive been living with hay for nearly 6 years and we've not killed each other yet, so im sure you'll be fine lol

Yep two years mate, passes quick eh! lol

Also to answer something Craig mentioned earlier, Carrie was at uni when we first started going out, so she has had her own living space experience before, and when i had no work on i use to go stay with her from anything of 2days upto 2 weeks, so we know we can live together OK, and the funny thing is we do have disagreements, but we always sort it quickly, and with Carrie it's totally different to any girl Ive been with, just feels right some how.

pikey1986
20-12-09, 10:35 AM
just feels right some how.

like a pair of comfy slippers lol

its easy living with a bird, like someone else said as long as you have your own interests then it'll be all good