PDA

View Full Version : Check this out.

LEWI007
16-12-09, 09:39 PM
edit.

Jack
16-12-09, 09:40 PM
Can tell its winter. The rednecks play inside.

Mike
16-12-09, 09:40 PM
Intersting life story you got there....

Think your mate needs to get out more.......

I hope his car falls of its axle stands. Preferably with the sump on his face.

blue_peg_16v
16-12-09, 09:46 PM
why dosent he just block the fecking hole

let_nova
16-12-09, 09:47 PM
cruelty to helpless animals FTL

Mike
16-12-09, 09:47 PM
cruelty to helpless animals FTL

cruelty to stupid chavvy @unts FTW

LEWI007
16-12-09, 09:48 PM
Yeah he went round last night blocking all the holes off and killed about 6 pigeons, they were flying all over his garage. but when he came back today there was more pigeons.

just uploading the vid now, it was a pretty fail of a night for him getting a bird stuck in his engine lol

Mike
16-12-09, 09:50 PM
Bet there the only birds he gets near aswell.....

let_nova
neg rep left and i HOPE you get the ban stick.

Jack
Fail of a night for the bird too I should imagine

LEWI007
16-12-09, 09:54 PM
Man wtf dont give ME neg rep just for being there, he wanted me to help him kill these birds and i said NO. i just found it hilarious how he lost his temper over a bird getting stuck in his engine, and i couldnt kill the birds because im to soft with animals.

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh57/LEWI007/?action=view&current=Video-1.flv

video lol

Fester
16-12-09, 09:59 PM
It doesn't look like he 'lost his temper' rather that was his normal reaction to a slightly odd situation.

Something odd happening? Poke it with a bar and drop bricks on it!

Or just block up the hole(s) and let them out?

LEWI007
16-12-09, 10:01 PM
He lost his temper after my phone battery went flat and stopped recording, thats when the bird came out and he killed it, the bird was almost dead anyway so i suppose he put it out of pain.

I couldnt help them i couldnt hurt an animal.

And yeah i think all the holes are done now, just see if theres any more pigeons in there tomorow.

mowgli
16-12-09, 10:07 PM
I really don't like the fact that you think we are interested in this idiotic behaviour.

ok, painting an ecotec so some 15year old in a maccy D carpark thinks its a redtop is mildly funny, but killing several birds in a cruel & inhumane way simply because they are doing what they have done for millennia is the lowest thing I've seen posted on this forum for a long time. I hope your 'friend' gets reported to the rspca & spends time in prison so he can hopefully start thinking about right & wrong

Mike
16-12-09, 10:09 PM
LOL your mates a douche. Can we drop a car on him?

deanwilko
16-12-09, 10:12 PM
LOL your mates a douche. Can we drop a car on him?

:thumb:. you say that you had nothing to do with it yet you bragging ( sp ) and putting up video of it on a public forum. so your just the same

LEWI007
16-12-09, 10:13 PM
I know hes a douche thats why i posted it, the same reason i posted him crashing the MR2. he always does stupid things like this.

He just sent me a txt, hes in garage now finished lowering the vectra so im going to walk round and get a pic and have a look, i may post a pic.

ill let him know what you lot think of him aswell then lol

LEWI007
:thumb:. you say that you had nothing to do with it yet you bragging ( sp ) and putting up video of it on a public forum. so your just the same

Im not bragging, i think the stupid things he does are hilarious thats all.

Mike
Dude, you really need to re-evaluate your friend making skills.....

let_nova
16-12-09, 10:16 PM
I know hes a douche thats why i posted it, the same reason i posted him crashing the MR2. he always does stupid things like this.

He just sent me a txt, hes in garage now finished lowering the vectra so im going to walk round and get a pic and have a look, i may post a pic.

ill let him know what you lot think of him aswell then lol

you say that like we now give a sh1t. maybe before you posted this crap we might of

blue_peg_16v
16-12-09, 10:31 PM
just send the link to rspb and laugh when hes in court

L14MNP
16-12-09, 10:37 PM
Can tell its winter. The rednecks play inside. LOL. Don't you live in Zummerzet? lol

Lew, my mates unit in 'Endon is full of the fcukers too, but they stay behind the polysterene tiles way up in the roof.

The noise of them scratting about keeps you company. lol

Fcuk the pigeons. Maybe he could have been a bit more humane though. (By that I mean kept his coat clean lol)

Air rifle FTW. Fkn rats with wings they are!

Richie_B
16-12-09, 10:58 PM
Lolled at the 'redtop', but the pigeon stuff's just sick tbh imo

L14MNP
16-12-09, 11:02 PM
Ring the RSPCA and they will just laugh lol.

Engine bay carry on was harsh but I'd happily pop them with an air gun.

blue_peg_16v
16-12-09, 11:12 PM
rspb i said not rspca and if you gave them this thread as evidence on what has gone on wich you have openly admited to they wouldnt just laugh

not that i would shop anyone but you should be careful what you post on a public forum

L14MNP
16-12-09, 11:19 PM
lol. Guess so. IDK, I have always hunted. Don't bother now but we still have air rifles and shotguns (fire arms cert too) so a couple of annoying pigeons don't really tug at my heart strings.

I do like animals, but they are just filthy vermin.

Prey
16-12-09, 11:26 PM
To be honest I wish I hadn't checked this out, you and your cretin of a mate have just wasted 5mins of my evening to read this...

Pete
16-12-09, 11:27 PM
thats the most fckud up thing ive ever seen posted on here... hope ur mate goes to bed 2nite thinkin hes a true man

blue_peg_16v
16-12-09, 11:29 PM
i see what you mean dosent realy bother me i know the council round here hire hawks to try and control pigeons

but again with hunting its a more human deathe than being proded with sticks than having bricks droped on it

when i was at school a lad kicked a duckling in the local park and the rspb went mad he was expeled from school for it too

also my dad lives in whitby and last year the council hired a company to lure seaguls out to sea and to shoot them due to there increase in numbers, what a business opportunity that would be council pays you to kill them then charge people who like shooting to go out there to shoot them. the company didnt do the second part but it was my idea to increase profit lol

L14MNP
16-12-09, 11:33 PM
lol. Canny idea!

Yeah, the engine bay/bricks is a bit much. Shows the guys mentality as I would never consider that as it's extremely harsh and I would end up with a minging coat. lol

Bubba
16-12-09, 11:36 PM
can i batter him with a brick?

wwmnw
17-12-09, 12:36 AM
LOL @ the way this thread has gone.