PDA

View Full Version : how long and whats in

dave watson
14-12-09, 09:27 PM
how long does it take for youre membership pack take to be deliverd and whats in it

CoolTiger
14-12-09, 09:29 PM
never and nothing you dont deserve one

if i remember correctly lee is abit behind at the min,
and depends which pack it is, first second third year?

dave watson
14-12-09, 09:30 PM
first m8

Lee
14-12-09, 09:32 PM
Click on the box above which you would have used to sign up, and both your answers will be revealed.

Im catching up with all the packs as we speak.

dave watson
14-12-09, 09:34 PM
chears lee and how would i be able to get my car on the stand at pvs for example

Lee
14-12-09, 09:38 PM
Keep an eye on the events section.

CoolTiger
14-12-09, 09:39 PM
chears lee and how would i be able to get my car on the stand at pvs for example

there will be a thread closer the time with details normally thread giving you payment details send the payment along with ur membership number and you will get the tickets and standpasses posted to you normally a weekbefore the show

John
14-12-09, 09:40 PM
Lol, don't think i've had yr 3 yet! lol what colour stickers are we on now?

MattBrown
14-12-09, 09:41 PM
there will be a thread closer the time with details normally thread giving you payment details send the payment along with ur membership number and you will get the tickets and standpasses posted to you normally a weekbefore the show

Or if your like me, it arrives the day before lol

Was only me in that situation toolol

Went to pv, and came back without my gsi stickers, and still havent got my gsi stickers!

Hey ade:wtf: :d lol

CoolTiger
14-12-09, 09:42 PM
Lol, don't think i've had yr 3 yet! lol what colour stickers are we on now?

year 3 is gray so ive been told

dave watson
14-12-09, 09:43 PM
am looking forward to meeting people at pvs 2010

Lee
14-12-09, 09:44 PM
John, we're on Greys and ill be getting them out this week :)

Matt, the sillouette stickers and all the vynal stuff we do is sent out directly from suppliers so its kind of out of our hands. We know there is a problem and we are looking at other avanues as we speak, but send Ade another PM to remind him.

dave watson
14-12-09, 09:44 PM
-

John
14-12-09, 09:45 PM
John, we're on Greys and ill be getting them out this week :)

Matt, the sillouette stickers and all the vynal stuff we do is sent out directly from suppliers so its kind of out of our hands. We know there is a problem and we are looking at other avanues as we speak, but send Ade another PM to remind him.

Good stuff! Not over bothered tbf, the blue one matches my car lol

Mike
14-12-09, 09:45 PM
and how do you find out youre membership number

Its on your membership card when it arrives.

Lee
14-12-09, 09:46 PM
Its in your profile at the bottom, it was allocated yesterday as thats when i did your pack. Will be sent out in the week when ive finished the yr2 and 3 stuff.

dave watson
14-12-09, 09:48 PM
chears lee i looked just after i posted and it apeard because it wernt there last time i looked i will stop asking stupid questions and let you get on lol